Fire Emblem Fates Official Release Date

twice

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can't wait!

I'm here sitting in my job, on my desktop, trying to not scream of joy trying to not scream of joy and scare the poor students near me.

Hope the special edition will be available here in Mexico, I already preordered the game, so I can change my preorder for the new edition if it's available for us

In the Nintendo UK youtube presentation they mentioned the option of buying the separate versions: conquest, birthright, and the special edition which includes all the games + the art work. However, there was no mention of a release date.

Really ? No Europe Release Date ? So disappointing... Hey Awakening mocked me since it was release the same day at my birthday... but in North America... Now this too... I still hope for a FE 3DS XL Bundle.... Not gonna happen, huh ?

I don't think they mentioned Fates at ALL in the EU direct. What a disappointment. Probably means we'll be getting it much later.

They did, they talk about the 2 versions, revelation and the special edition, but they didn't say the price and date, not even a 2016 or Q1 2016 , I guess even Nintendo doesn't if they will be able or not to realise it or not at the beginning of the year.

In the Nintendo UK youtube presentation they mentioned the option of buying the separate versions: conquest, birthright, and the special edition which includes all the games + the art work. However, there was no mention of a release date.

Oh, seriously? Awesome, wasn't sure since I didn't watch the Australian one but went back to check and there wasn't anything about it on there as far as I know. As long as there was info on the EU one that's fine, since UK uses PAL region too, right?

We'll get the special edition with the artbook. But it is precised the artbook is american one and the european can differ.

Also in french the subtitle-Qonquest, Birthright) is translated, it's strange.

Oh, seriously? Awesome, wasn't sure since I didn't watch the Australian one but went back to check and there wasn't anything about it on there as far as I know. As long as there was info on the EU one that's fine, since UK uses PAL region too, right?

Yes, UK and the rest of Europe are PAL like Australia.

lol @ "Epic Storyline"

Really looking forward to how people receive this game.

It'll probably be mixed. On one hand, the story is an absolute mess and the fanservice can be a little iffy (although I'm not that bothered by it personally). But on the other hand, the gameplay and music is amazing from what I hear and focusing exclusively on supports, this is (in my opinion) one of the best cast of characters in an FE game.

Edited by Phillius

lol @ "Epic Storyline"

Really looking forward to how people receive this game.

The entirety of the second feature listed is a joke, tbh

Edited by Tsuky

Happy to see you guys are having a release date anounced. Europe did't get one, So I have the terrible feeling we'll be having to wait longer again.

Oh God, that would absolutely kill me to be honest. Stupid region locking. D": I really don't think that I could wait much longer than February.

$80 US is a little ridiculous. I would've been fine paying like $60 for the three paths even though I still think they should've all been included together. And lol @ that DLC mention.

Glad it's coming in February though.

It'll probably be mixed. On one hand, the story is an absolute mess and the fanservice can be a little iffy (although I'm not that bothered by it personally). But on the other hand, the gameplay and music is amazing from what I hear and focusing exclusively on supports, this is (in my opinion) one of the best cast of characters in an FE game.

Oh yeah, don't get me wrong, I personally think it's a great game and I've had 200 fun hours with it but I just can't wait to see how features like My Room and the

pseudo-incest

as well as the subpar story are received by an international audience. Even before it comes out in PAL I'll get to sit back and watch the response from NA folk. Hope PAL gets special edition preorders soon so I can lock it in.

Edited by nordopolica