Fire Emblem Fates: Special Edition Preorder | Up Now @ Bestbuy, Gamestop & Amazon

Elieson

I preordered from bestbuy because I'm too flighty and nervous..I thought amazon was sold out for good so I panicked. I don't really regret my choice though, got free shipping still. I'd be willing to go to the ends of the earth just to get the special edition lol..
I was honestly anticipating it costing more, though. Really glad it doesn't but yeah.

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Preordered it! AHH IM SO EXCITED!! :D Sadly I live in Canada , so it costed like around $100. still worth it

Same here….

Couldn't find it on amazon.ca, so I had to do it on amazon.com.

Then again, pre-orders can be canceled before the game releases, so if it goes up on amazon.ca I can then pre-order for that, make sure the pre-order goes through, and cancel the .com pre-order if necessary.

If not, it is a steep price, but oh well….

Phew, I'm glad I got my Amazon preorder placed. At MSRP too! Well, despite shipping (I actually chose Priority) and importing charges since I'm from Canada, but it was definitely a better purchase than the Japanese version at a better opportunity. I think I'm on safe grounds.

I actually tried to get my order on BestBuy.com first to have my chance at a $16 discount... only to realize they can't ship to Canada. BestBuy.ca is the place for this, and still didn't have the Special Edition up.

Still, I think I got lucky.

Edited by ItzMeeMario

Okay, that's strange….

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B017W16ZDK?keywords=Fire%20Emblem%20Fates%20Special&qid=1447377684&ref_=nav_ya_signin&sr=8-5

I know that when I pre-ordered it it said that it was available for international shipping, but now that has changed….

• Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
  • International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More

But that's not what it originally said.

Did they goof and forget to include an important restriction that they had originally meant to include? Are they going to cancel the Canadian orders?

Does ordering from Best Buy count as well? I am a tad suspicious from seeing that 12/31/15 pick-up date..

Just pre-ordered from best buy online myself, though the date I saw was for 2016. Since it was just announced, I couldn't order it in store and had to do so online, so I'm sure that'll be updated soon.

So hyped for this game to finally come to the west! Glad the release date was in February.

I know Amazon's sold out, but I figure they'll restock it, so I'll ask anyways:

When you pre-order on Amazon, does it charge your card right away? I've never pre-ordered, so I don't really know how it works.

Nope. You get charged when the item ships.

Got mine for less than $80 (without shipping cost).

That's cool. I did buy it a bit later than the release and off of the best I could find on eBay (since this is one of the only sites where I buy online) as far as I'm concerned, as I wasn't sure if I wanted to jump into the Japanese version from the go before a later ''2016'' release (which isn't THAT late now).

I said screw it, got myself a Japanese New 3DS with the FE Fates faceplates and the Special Edition. To my eyes, it still paid off and I didn't regret playing right away.

It also makes me want to learn Japanese now XD

Edited by ItzMeeMario