Fire Emblem Fates: Special Edition Preorder | Up Now @ Bestbuy, Gamestop & Amazon

Elieson

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Okay, that's strange….

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B017W16ZDK?keywords=Fire%20Emblem%20Fates%20Special&qid=1447377684&ref_=nav_ya_signin&sr=8-5

I know that when I pre-ordered it it said that it was available for international shipping, but now that has changed….

But that's not what it originally said.

Did they goof and forget to include an important restriction that they had originally meant to include? Are they going to cancel the Canadian orders?

I also preordered it from the US Amazon site for international shipping and noticed the same thing. I'm pretty sure it only changed when the preorders ran out so it must be a mistake. As long as you're on the list of countries they ship to you should be good, I hope.

Of course I'd be at work when the preorders both go up AND are sold out :/

I'm sure other places will have preorders for the special edition.....hopefully

I'm so sad cause I even looked for the bundle before I left for class after the direct. But I searched for "fire emblem fates bundle" instead of "special edition" and figured they weren't selling yet. Then I come back to see it sold out. Plus scalpers on ebay are already wanting $120 or more for it.

http://www.gamestop.com/nintendo-3ds/games/fire-emblem-fates-special-edition/126802

GameStop now has it available. I'm slow but compiling!

After missing Amazon and Best Buy yesterday due to work, I had no such problems today. Pre-ordered!

pls Amazon. You're the only one I trust.

I need that special edition art book and pouch so badly ; m ;

THAT POUCH / I will be obsessively refreshing the page for the next few hours ~

but omg so broke I already spent over $500 on the japanese fe merch stuff aaaaah

I've already pre-ordered at gamestop to secure a copy, but I missed out on best buy. I just bought into the Gamers Club Unlocked service and I really wanted to use it on this and Twilight Princess HD (which is also sold-out at Best Buy). I hope they open pre-orders again for both.

Edited by Giga Man

https://seanmalstrom.wordpress.com/2015/11/14/nintendo-direct-fall-2015/

"Fire Emblem is a POS franchise (boy, I am going to hear about that from the fans) and even Nintendo knows it. They want you to buy the game three times! hahahahahahahaha, Fire Emblem gamers are SO STUPID they will probably do it too! And be sure to get the themed 3DS as well! Suckers." - Sean Malstrom

Shots fired.

Gonna preorder today. Is the 80 dollar thing equivalent to buying all 3 routes separately?

Yes if you go digital beyond the first main path (Birthright or Conquest).

What I mean is getting your first main path (either by buying the digital FE Fates and choosing the main path you'll be locked into, or getting a physical copy) for $40, then buy the other main path on the eShop with the discount (for $20), and then by adding Revelations ($20), you get your Special Edition's worth... Main game wise, anyway.

The Special Edition, however, still gives you the free benefits of:

-An exclusive artbook;

-An exclusive 3DS pouch;

-Saving tons of space on your 3DS's SD card. Each path takes about 12k blocks of memory space.

can someone help me out here

will any of these sites be restocking online, if yes, when (estimate)

if not can i walk into the store and ask to preorder even if its out of stock online

and lastly, how much do you need to put down for the preorder fee

thanks

I don't know if they're still taking pre-orders, but I can confirm that GameStop takes in-store pre-orders for these games. The fee for any game at gamestop is $5, but for Fates' special edition, since it's $80, they want $25 placed on it.

But, like I said, it's been a while, so I don't know if they're still available. Plus, mileage may vary due to different locations obviously not having the same stock and demand across the board, so I highly recommend calling your local store first.

Edited by Giga Man

can someone help me out here

will any of these sites be restocking online, if yes, when (estimate)

if not can i walk into the store and ask to preorder even if its out of stock online

and lastly, how much do you need to put down for the preorder fee

thanks

No idea about online, but definitely call your local Game Stop physical location and ask them. I got mine with an in store preorder but that was the day after it was announced so it's been a while.