Amazon is already sold out?!?!

dragonlordsd

Yeah, from what I can tell, they're definitely sold out, as people were able to buy it earlier.

They should stock more, but I went ahead and ordered through best buy

https://www-ssl.bestbuy.com/site/olspage.jsp?id=pcat17014&type=page

and they still have it up.

I wanted to go through amazon, but Best Buy did offer free release day shipping, so that's fine.

Edited by dragonlordsd

I was expecting it to go rather quickly, but not this quickly.

Good luck. Someone said in another thread that gamestop would be taking orders tomorrow...

I went to Gamestop an hour after the direct and made a pre-pre-order.

I'm on top of things.

I was expecting it to go rather quickly, but not this quickly.

I went to Gamestop an hour after the direct and made a pre-pre-order.

I'm on top of things.

Does Gamestop offer the 3 in 1 bundle with the artbook? If so, that makes things a bit easier for me in terms of pre-ordering.

8RHK76.jpg

It's a sign that the series will be saved and can't wait till the Wii-U one comes out! The PersonaxFE one!

May have to get it from playasia since they sell American stuff there! Many of us replied to Nintendo at their treehouse live video including me about the Special Edition pack and our prayers have been answered! :3

Just as wonderful as releasing a Viridi Mii costume! Come to think of it...Xenoblade Chronicles X will be out in three weeks as I will be playing it to pieces when it comes out!

It's official that the IK path will be called Revelation. Better name than Invisible Kingdom I think!

Edited by Princess_Elise

What? My gamestop didn't have the orders. They better be there tomorrow.

More to have our wallets R.I.P.

------

Gotta now get Xenoblade Chronicles X, The Special Edition Pack Fire Emblem Fates, as well as the Mii Amiibos(Already Ordered!) and received my Mii Swordfighter.

Um.. yeah, it's... surprising to see the pre-orders go out of stock so quickly.

The same thing happened in Japan, too, right? But Fire Emblem is more popular over there...

...Anyway, hopefully Best Buy and Amazon are able to get more soon.

Both Amazon and Best Buy have run out of preorders...

zFCJFG.jpg

Wow!

The same already happened to the Xenoblade Chronicles X Edition pack. Both which are 80 dollars. This pack is cheaper than Japan's pack. Why?! The Jap one was over 120 dollars.

Can't find any pages on the special edition pack on Playasia.

Hmm? What do you mean, I'm sure you can still order the special edition on Playasia.

http://www.play-asia.com/fire-emblem-if-special-edition/13/708pvh

Unless you meant something else, then I'm sorry for not understanding.

Edited by December Knight

Wow!

The same already happened to the Xenoblade Chronicles X Edition pack. Both which are 80 dollars. This pack is cheaper than Japan's pack. Why?! The Jap one was over 120 dollars.

I'm not sure why but it doesn't change the fact that I'm still feeling salty for missing out on the preorders. Jeez, has scalping struck again or something?

December Knight, on 13 Nov 2015 - 12:22 AM, said:snapback.png

Hmm? What do you mean, I'm sure you can still order the speacial edition on Playasia.

http://www.play-asia...ition/13/708pvh

Unless you meant something else, then I'm sorry for not understanding.

That's the Japanese version, not the American version.

Edited by Roflolxp54

Wow, didn't think it would sell out that fast. I placed my order at a leisurely pace and was lucky enough to get it through in time.

Hopefully they print more to meet demand. Having both routes on the same cartridge is the only way the choice at the center of these games is actually presented as a choice.

February 19th is when were getting Fates (Ellison announced this already on the front page) and Dec 4th is when were getting Xenoblade Chronicles X. Hee hee...Xenoblade itself will keep us busy until then for Fates. :D

But...getting the Special Edition pack will be hard as it has sold out nearly everywhere now. Thankfully, games do not have shortages like the Amiibos do. Star Fox Zero is getting released April 22nd! Final Fantasy Explorers is getting released on Jan 26th!

Xenoblade Chronicles X-15:45

Star Fox Zero 25:34

Final Fantasy Explorers 30:36

Fire Emblem Fates-32:42

jrJ30R.jpg

kh28xI.jpg

Loving this game already! I have to get it immediately!

-----

tDShib.jpg

Awesome! :D

I love this direct!

36:30

Edited by Princess_Elise