FE6 randomized draft

Gradivus.

• Replies 224
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wyvern Rider has 3 skl as a class base, the changelog only lists the character-specific base to avoid confusion with the amount of buff or debuff (e.g. Cav with 2 Skl -> Wyv Rider with 6 Skl would technically be an increase by 4 Skl, but the changelog lists it as +3 because that's the variance after the class bases are accounted for)

Edited by Gradivus.

I have to wait nine picks before it bounces back to me, so I'm the one getting sniped here. And how dare you steal my Bard!Ellen. Granted, I do have a lot of dancers/bards, so first mounted unit and A staves in C11, take precedence, but meh.

Cav!Geese, Mage!Rutger

I have Archer!Roy, by the way. Earlygame will kill me.

Dammit I wanted Peg Geese.

Wyvern Ray

FYI he has capped str and 11 speed lol.

EDIT: Also Sniper Knight just sniped my last earlygame healer. Looks like I'm using Vulneraries until Roy promotes.

Edited by Irysa

Cleric!Wolt and Dancer!Zeiss.

I also very weirdly overlooked that my Dorothy rolled Nomad, but she had -2 spd so yeah, but I guess none of what I said about mounts matters.

Edited by Gradivus.

mfw cleric wolt was my next pick

ak8vQzl.png

I wanted Thief Wade. Or Thief Wolt. My dreams of speeding up chapter 1 have been smashed.

ak8vQzl.png

Couldn't resist haha.

Edited by Gradivus.

oneshot by people that hack dime thunder 0/10

Anyway I'll make Roy look like a man! Just prepare for Hero!Roy!

Edited by Gradivus.

Dammit I wanted Peg Geese.

Wyvern Ray

FYI he has capped str and 11 speed lol.

EDIT: Also Sniper Knight just sniped my last earlygame healer. Looks like I'm using Vulneraries until Roy promotes.

Loser~

FK!Echidna and WK!Cecilia, I'm just going to go for a flying army.

Oh right I forgot about the dancer/bard rule I'm good then

Oh my god that was my last Cleric option dude lmao

I was so sure nobody else would pick Wendy since her bases are so shit that any class other than Troub/Cleric wouldn't be useful. I literally won't have a Healer until Roy promotes or Percival joins gaaaah.

mfw I actually end up buying Vulneraries for the first time ever in a Fire Emblem game.

Edited by Irysa

Real talk, since I didn't get any dancers or bards in my whole randomiser, could I get a reduced/removed penalty on using Troub Alan early on (maybe the whole game)? Everyone else is basically getting 1 free extra unit even if someone's already drafted them and I envision one extra mounted Healer won't save anywhere near as many turns as 1 refresher so...

Might be a good rule to incorporate in the event of future randomiser drafts where someone doesn't get a refresher.

Edited by Irysa