Roy amiibo revealed!

Water Mage

I am going to have to keep an eye on GameStop it looks like, though I was just planing to get Roy from Japan and I think I am sticking with that plan. That's how I managed to get Shulk, Lucinia and Robin and I had no problems, plus it beat paying US scalpers.

I am going to have to keep an eye on GameStop it looks like, though I was just planing to get Roy from Japan and I think I am sticking with that plan. That's how I managed to get Shulk, Lucinia and Robin and I had no problems, plus it beat paying US scalpers.

Exactly.

playasia.com has all the rare amiibos. I get all of my store exclusive ones there! :D

i wonder how they would balance the sword of seals. that weapon is a monster

I imagine it'd just end up similar to the Ragnell, although with a different drawback. On the other hand, I guess they could make it even stronger if they make Roy himself weaker than Ike as far as skills or stats go, considering how no one else would be able to wield it, so it might as well be considered part of him.

Edited by NeonZ

Yeah it's gonna be 13 like ragnell and a projectile weapon. Think about how monster Ragnell was and Binding blade. In their games both were 18 damage I believe. They dropped ragnell by 5 strength but it's still one of the best swords in that game without debuffs. It will be the same. Roy would be a little stronger than marth and a bit more defensive. Slower probably but a bit faster than Ike.

Roy is the one amiibo I want! I have awful luck getting these limited edition things in store or online, so I think I'll order the Japanese one. Hopefully, that will work.

This is a good option if you can afford the shipping bump, although they are getting better with the stock in stores.

Edited by Jedi

Which Class would be Roy? Great lord are alredy in the game, what would be his skills?I wonder what he will mention of the world of smash(like he was in melee but not in brawl but returned in smash4)

he'd most likely be a master lord, because thats what they call him in the fan translations.

Let's hope the skills are good. Seeing Roy being good would be great and I'll gladly use him.

Yeah They sure have. Way better than last year and before.

Tried uploading a pic I took at a gamestop. Not working but they had a bunch of mewto and animal crossing amiibos. I assume that's because mewto isn't that popular but the stock number is great.

Edited by Sandman