Do you think we'll see a Fates New 3DS/XL?

stahl_gaius_fan

Japan got face plates for Fates, and since we in NA now have the New 3DS regular in a bundle with Animal Crossing: Happy Home Designer, do you think we'll see one for Fates? I'm not sure there will be one because we already have the Special Edition version.

Or, do you think the regular New 3DS will be announced for NA as a solo system not bundled with Animal Crossing?

For me, I hope they do one or the other, because I still want the system but not with Animal Crossing (already have the game separately).

If we were to get one, would they have announced it at the same time as the special edition? Either way, I hope so but tbh, I didn't like the face plates so much. I want new art lol. Or maybe something simple like the Nohr and Hoshido insignias.

Jeeeez I hope there isn't, I already got a New 3DSXL in preparation for Fates. :( I would be so sad if they put a Fates' themed one out.
I'd be happy with just the face plates. As mentioned above, since Japan didn't get one we probably won't either.

With them putting the Special Edition up for pre-order and no LE 3ds to be seen, I doubt it. Which sucks. I was so hoping for one. I had put off getting one all this year for a Fates themed 3ds XL. I went ahead and just got the Hyrule Edition XL yesterday. It's not the one I wanted, but I still love it. Watch Nintendo announce a Fates LE 3ds tomorrow...

If they were going to do a special Fates N3DS, it would be out in Japan by now. So, given that Japan didn't get one, it's pretty safe to say that there will be no Fates-themed N3DS at all.

Jeeeez I hope there isn't, I already got a New 3DSXL in preparation for Fates. :( I would be so sad if they put a Fates' themed one out.

I'd be happy with just the face plates. As mentioned above, since Japan didn't get one we probably won't either.

I seem to have misunderstood this post. We're talking about an actual Fates-themed 3DS console, and not just the faceplates, yeah?

In this case... I honestly don't know. If so, it would have to be a XL variant since those don't support faceplates.

In the case of a regular New 3DS, you have enough of faceplates (which I do think the FE Fates themed ones are likely to make it here) for customizing your whole New 3DS that no need of a console redesign is necessary.

I seem to have misunderstood this post. We're talking about an actual Fates-themed 3DS console, and not just the faceplates, yeah?

In this case... I honestly don't know. If so, it would have to be a XL variant since those don't support faceplates.

In the case of a regular New 3DS, you have enough of faceplates (which I do think the FE Fates themed ones are likely to make it here) for customizing your whole New 3DS that no need of a console redesign is necessary.

Yeah, sorry, I'm bad at wording things. Yes, we're talking about a Fates-themed N3DS. Hopefully, the Fates face plate will make it here!

OMG as much as I'd love one...please no.

I bought a JPN new 3ds XL just to play it and I don't want to have to buy another new 3DS again,

because I know I won't be able to stop my grabby hands from doing so otherwise sobs ; m ;

I really don't know though, faceplates are definitely possible ?