Guru Plays (and will probably lose) a blind, ironman run of FE Requiem! [14]

Crusticus

Are you ready? It's time for...

FIRE EMBLEM REQUIEM? COMIC SAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANS

So I said more FE was coming, and here it is. I wanted to play this game but held off to do a let's play of it, blindly. With no restarts (except if the Lord dies :P)

HERE WE GO!

Current Episode:

Playlist:

Edited by Theguru1020

Wow, that's probably the most useful that even I've seen those NPCs be on the prologue. (And I've played it like 100 times over)

Anyway, always good to your own game getting played, I guess. Good luck with the run.

Also, I know the feeling of getting killed by Drake after a miss at the end all too well.

• 2 weeks later...

Wow, that's probably the most useful that even I've seen those NPCs be on the prologue. (And I've played it like 100 times over)

Anyway, always good to your own game getting played, I guess. Good luck with the run.

Also, I know the feeling of getting killed by Drake after a miss at the end all too well.

Yeah, they didn't do much for me the first time I played. I'm honestly surprised I haven't seen more people play this on YouTube, actually.

I could've avoided that, but as you'll learn, I'm not a smart FE player and will probably fail at beating this!

Here is episode 2!

Edited by Theguru1020

• 3 weeks later...

Apologies for the lateness of this. I have an array of excuses(Busy, Fallout 4, Laziness), although the one that matters is that YouTube kept failing all of my uploads for a good few days and only after monitoring my upload every 10 minutes could I get it to work. Guess that's just going to be a thing I have to do from now on...

Episode 3!

Edited by Theguru1020

Your Val hasn't gotten any speed in 3 levels? The prospect of things turning out well in this mode are not looking great.

Yeah... I'm not a big fan of my Val levels. D: At least Linda and Katarina are doing okay so far.

Here's Episode 4!

Edited by Theguru1020

• 2 weeks later...

Never have I ever seen so many 6-7 stat procs for levels in one chapter.

Marco has the second lowest speed growth in the game and he's getting speed levels like they're nothing, meanwhile your Val earlier couldn't get it at all, despite being like 3rd or 4th from the top.

JustRNGThings

Never have I ever seen so many 6-7 stat procs for levels in one chapter.

Marco has the second lowest speed growth in the game and he's getting speed levels like they're nothing, meanwhile your Val earlier couldn't get it at all, despite being like 3rd or 4th from the top.

JustRNGThings

Marco just decided to be blessed. Seriously, Marco and Katarina just chose to be SO good! Not complaining :P

Episode 10 is now live!

Ha, yeah that chapters a bit tricky. Josie is a real mvp for me on it.

I felt like I needed both Josie and Rayden for it. Seriously, if you lose either of them, I just don't see a way to win that :P