Who will your Avatar (Kamui/Corrin) be?

stahl_gaius_fan

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

*Simon

*Male

*All routes with same looking character (Refer to avatar <-----)

*Outlaw/Not sure the other 2(Could I get some help with Asset/Flaw for Outlaw? Lol)

*Waifu will be Camilla or Peri(Assuming she's able) and then Rinkah(If she's available). For Revelations you obviously have to go with Azura~

Edited by Kativera

Ka4dgLm.png

Name: Corrin (OMG SO ORIGINAL!)

Route: All of 'em. I'm always gonna use the female version, simply because I prefer the female design to the male one. I'll most likely mainly focus on Revelations when it comes out, but I'll play 'em all.

Class: Dark/White Blood (I want to retain her use of her draconic form for personality/backstory purposes)

Personality/Traits: Mischievous, a bit naive, and slightly unstable. Generally optimistic, but can quickly fly into a rage if provoked. Has trouble confiding in people. Has a very potent sense of smell, and has the ability to use her dragonstone to partially, as well as fully, transform her body (hell yeah I'm incorporating Smash into her fighting style).

Backstory: She was captured at a young age and had her memory wiped, just as the canon backstory indicated. HOWEVER, as it's actually physically impossible to actually induce retrograde amnesia in real life without causing serious brain damage (yes, I am ignoring magic, as the human brain is way too damn complicated), Corrin's memory was not actually entirely wiped, but rather merely suppressed. She still remembers her time in Hoshido, but it usually manifests through dreams. She is close with her Nohrian siblings, especially Leo, who is the only person she trusts with her dreams. Interestingly, her dreams are often centered on a young girl with red hair. (When she lived in Hoshido, she was very, very close with Hinoka.) She knows that Garon can be a very harsh, sometimes brutal man, but she loves him all the same, in a similar vein to the multiple father dynamics in the book version of The Shining.

Spouse: Kaze

EDIT: Thanks for the help, Sai! I'll admit, she looks rather generic, but it's a good design, so why change it too much?

Edited by dtmahanen101

Was gonna wait til closer to release to even begin thinking about this but I got antsy...

Name: Shingetsu(Birthright/Revelations) / Azrael(Conquest)

Route: All three

Asset/Flaw: +Spd/-Lck(Birthright) / +Str/-Lck(Conquest/Revelations)

Main Class: Oddly enough, I'm unsure...

Sec. Class: Outlaw(Birthright) / Ninja(Conquest) / Mercenary(Revelations)

Appearance and S-supports:

acn173j.png

Lz9vNCz.png

j8ZQvWl.png

And that's about it...I think.

Name: Sebastian

Path: Hoshido for dayz!!!

Class: Butler

Wife: Sakura

He will be my Avatar for when I do a run of only Butlers and Maids.

He will be shy, and he will be fabulous. His asset will be Speed, with his flaw being Luck.

Sorry, can't get the image to work.

Name: Celestia

Class: Diviner

Path: Hoshido

Husband: Takumi/Jakob

She will also be an Avatar for Hoshido. This will be when I do my Magic Users run.

Name: Sebastian

Path: Revelation

Class: Butler

Wife: Elise

Hee will be my Avatar for the third path. This one will be a run of more Maids and Butlers.

Name: Lunaria

Path: Nohr (If I ever do it)

Husband: Foleo the Fabulous or Laslow.

For this run...MOAR Maids and Butlers! :D

Edited by ~Inigo~

Name: Corrin (OMG SO ORIGINAL!)

Route: All of 'em. I'm always gonna use the female version, simply because I prefer the female design to the male one. I'll most likely mainly focus on Revelations when it comes out, but I'll play 'em all.

Class: Dark/White Blood (I want to retain her use of her draconic form for personality/backstory purposes)

Personality/Traits: Mischievous, a bit naive, and slightly unstable. Generally optimistic, but can quickly fly into a rage if provoked. Has trouble confiding in people. Has a very potent sense of smell, and has the ability to use her dragonstone to partially, as well as fully, transform her body (hell yeah I'm incorporating Smash into her fighting style).

Backstory: She was captured at a young age and had her memory wiped, just as the canon backstory indicated. HOWEVER, as it's actually physically impossible to actually induce retrograde amnesia in real life without causing serious brain damage (yes, I am ignoring magic, as the human brain is way to damn complicated), Corrin's memory was not actually entirely wiped, but rather merely suppressed. She still remembers her time in Hoshido, but it usually manifests through dreams. She is close with her Nohrian siblings, especially Leo, who is the only person she trusts with her dreams. Interestingly, her dreams are often centered on a young girl with red hair. (When she lived in Hoshido, she was very, very close with Hinoka.) She knows that Garon can be a very harsh, sometimes brutal man, but she loves him all the same, in a similar vein to the multiple father dynamics in the book version of The Shining.

Spouse: Kaze

Finally, how do you put the picture on the thread again? I've exported the Avatar already, but I don't know what to do from there.

I had to upload my image to an account on Imgur. From there, you upload the picture from your computer and you'll be given a url link to the page containing your picture. Come back to the forums, edit your post and click on the icon that has a photo of what looks to be a tree. Take the url from the Imgur of your uploaded picture, paste it and then you will be done.

Name: Corrin (Why change it? I never regard custom units as self-inserts...I the player am the producer, not the lead actor.)

Sex: Female

Scenarios: Birthright, Revelation

Class: Basara+White Blood (I hope I'm interpreting the primary/secondary class setup correctly...). Conquest scenario character would probably be Revenant Knight+Dark Blood.

Spouse: Undecided (I don't know enough about the characters at all)

Appearance: Not sure how the customizer expects me to paste the coordinates for the picture, so...

Female build 2, face 2, hair 10, hair color 30, hair clip 1, facial feature 8

Name: Corum, just like Moorcock's Prince in the Scarlet Robe

Appearance: As close as I can get to emulating Corum as there are only a couple of facial features with a missing eye.

Route: All, starting with Conquest first and getting that clusterf*** story out of the way first

Class: Dark Blood (Arioch! Arioch! Blood and Souls for my Lord Arioch! Wait, wrong Eternal Champion)

Secondary Class: Either Cavalier or Mercenary

Marriage: Camilla for Nohr, either Reina, Rinkah or Hana for Hoshido, Camilla or Reina in Revelations

Name: Genevie

Route: Hoshido, Revelation, and Nohr

Secondary Class: Samurai or Sorcerer (undecided)

Spouse: Kaden (Hoshido), Jakob (Revelation), Leo (Nohr)

Z0r1meT.png

too lazy to make 3 character for each route lol, i dont wanna resetting from prologue, and i make it based on my IRL appearance lol

For my Nohr characters:

Name: Dane

Secondary Class: Hero

Spouse Undecided

post-20786-0-63746600-1455150780_thumb.jpg

Name: George

Secondary Class: Samurai

Spouse: Niles

post-20786-0-08474200-1455150790_thumb.jpg

Name: HEAVY-T FUNK

Secondary Class: Dark Mage

Spouse: Azura

post-20786-0-09389200-1455150803_thumb.jpg

Will try think of some Hoshidan and female characters.

Name: Andreyas

[spoiler=Appearance:]AndreyasFates_zps4pfexorq.png

Route: Hoshido
Class: Start as White Blood/Hoshido Noble, end as a Sorcerer or Onmyoji
Partner: Either Orochi or Reina, haven't decided yet

Name: Willow

[spoiler=Apperance:]WillowFates_zpsbxvo1xbm.png

Route: Nohr

Class: Start as Dark Blood/Nohr Noble, end as a Dark Knight or Witch

Partner: Odin or Leo

Edited by Andreyas

Appearance: Same as my avatar.

Name: Ron(A sucessor to my previous avatar)

Route:Nohr

Class: Mercenary

Partner: Velour

Sex: Male

Personality: Has albinism and thus dyes his hair purple because he is ashamed of it.

He is not too naive or cyinical. He is good friends with his siblings and his subordinates.

Too smart for his own good;he can't find the simple way to things.

He is my avatar from awakening and he must see a conflict to the end in order to get back to his friends.

He is not aware of this, though he does get to see a small amount of this when he becomes a dragon.

Edited by ThatOneWeakArcher

Can't paste my Avatar cuz Mobile sux...

(Not like It makes any difference, my Avatar's just a generic Male Build 2 with Black Default Hair and face 2)

Name: Jacques/Jakkun

Route: Nohr (then Revelations for Optimal/PvP stuff

Asset/Flaw: Speed/Luck

Spouse: Azura or Rahjat

Class: Nohrian Noble (Oni as secondary)

tumblr_o2ejwiLRhU1qjz7yno1_400.png
name: Neptune (or Rhiminee maybe. i waffle.)
side: Nohr
class: sky knight/dark falcon
marry: probably Silas! (he and sophie gonna make the cutest sky knights)

that's for conquest, now for birthright

tumblr_o2ejwiLRhU1qjz7yno2_400.png
name: Vin (im reading the mistborn trilogy rn and i always name characters based on what book im reading lmao)
side: Hoshido
class: sky knight (im predictable af)
marry: i know marrying 2nd gen is frowned upon in some circles but Shigure is a Total Babe so probably him (which would make my sky knight secondary class useless so after playing conquest i will probably decide on a different one)

for revelation ill decide later but i miiiiiiight choose default bc she looks Rlly Good.

I'm constantly shuffling between IK Kamuis, so here's my Nohrian one:

YGs2PKl.png

Name: Akari

Side: Nohr

Birthday: 17th of February

Secondary class: Bowman (I'm literally never going to have her reclass to it though. I've already got skills sets for every unit not named Izana, Fuuga, Yuugiri, Crimson or Yukimura in the logbook.)

Asset/Flaw: +Spd -Mag

Spouse: Izana

Edited by Matt-hue

kJV17hn.png

(did the best to make my char not look like a girl.... )

Name: Skorn

Side:Nohr (maybe Revelations later)

Brithday: 21th of February

Secroundary Class: Berserker!! (cuz Fav class of all time.... )

Asset/Flaw: +Strength -Magic

Waifu:im thinking Peri cuz.... just look at her.... or maybe Beruka.... I don know, I liked most girls from Conquest.... except some like Charlotte... she looks like some Maribelle with a axe.... nah

I plan on playing through all three routes twice, once as a male and again as a female. Then I'll probably work on completing the support log.

[spoiler=Male Avatar]Zelar.png

Name: Zelar

Asset:Defense

Flaw:HP

Secondary:Ninja

Wife: Reina(Birth.) Flora(Con.) Scarlet(Rev.)

[spoiler=Female Avatar]Zela.png

Name: Zela

Asset:Defense

Flaw:HP

Secondary:Ninja

Husband: Dwyer(Birth.) Siegbert(Con.) Silas(Rev.)

Let's get this out of the way:

Side: Any side that isn't Hoshido

Now, for the characters. So far, just two guys. Just so you know, most of anything beyond that line might be subject to change:

0UuiBvQ.png

Name: Magnus

Class: Dread Fighter

Side: Nohr

Married to: TBD

4ygwqfv.png

Name: Eli (becauseCamClarkeisoneoftheVAshurrdurrMetalGear)

Path: Revelation

Class: Grandmaster

Married to: TBD

Edited by FluffyWarlock

Name: Andreyas

[spoiler=Appearance:]AndreyasFates_zps4pfexorq.png

Route: Hoshido

Class: Start as White Blood/Hoshido Noble, end as a Sorcerer or Onmyoji

Partner: Either Orochi or Reina, haven't decided yet

Name: Willow

[spoiler=Apperance:]WillowFates_zpsbxvo1xbm.png

Route: Nohr

Class: Start as Dark Blood/Nohr Noble, end as a Dark Knight or Witch

Partner: Odin or Leo

In addition to the two above, I also made two others. Not sure what their paths will be yet.

FatesUnknown01_zpsqcpscu4x.pngSelenaAvatar_zpsornjgcqg.png

In addition to the two above, I also made two others. Not sure what their paths will be yet.

FatesUnknown01_zpsqcpscu4x.pngSelenaAvatar_zpsornjgcqg.png

Just a suggestion but if you ever get stuck, put the male in Nohr and female in Hoshido. Opposite of what you did for the other two.