How many people on SF do you know in real life?

Alex95

Like the title says, how many people do you know here on Serenes Forest, whether you're friends with them or not, do you actually know or have interacted with outside of SF. For example, while I have yet to meet them in real life, I'm friends with users , @Saethori, and @xXHoshiHeartsXx both on here and other sources. The former two don't come here much anymore, I believe, but I still talk to Saethori and Hoshi through Skype. The other friends I have on here, I've had no interaction with outside of SF.

I'm not gonna ask for your personal information here in order to find someone (There's another topic that covers that: http://serenesforest.net/forums/index.php?showtopic=109&hl=), but feel free to share your experiences here!

Edited by Power Master

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think I've only met one person from SF off the top of my head? And I kept trying to meet up with two other dudes but somehow I am too lazy to arrange a meeting.

EDIT: i met dondon, and I've yet to arrange a meeting with Refa and Jedi.

Edited by Lord Raven

Adding to my post, my Smash community leader said to me that he comes to SF sometimes. He's not part of the forums, but at least he knows about the site, so that's something? And my brother said he's made an account on this before, but he can't remember what it was.

Edited by Power Master

i haven't meet anyone from SF irl

but i do know two to three others on SF live very close in my proximity

and by very close i mean a 30 minute to an hour drive it would take to meet with them

if i ever wanted to do a meet up that is

dondon and I live very close together and he goes to the same university my sister went to. I wouldn't be surprised if we passed each other on the street and didn't realize it or something.

I'd like to meet a couple of other friends here in real life and I think it's possible but it's pretty difficult to ask to meet on the internet without sounding creepy and it's hard to schedule a good time and place.