SPECIAL STREAM TODAY AT 9PM-- IT'S OFFICIAL

Esme

OKAY SO HERE'S THE RUNDOWN:

You guys might already know this considering I REFUSE TO SHUT UP ABOUT IT, but there's an expansion coming out for this game I like. It's called Bloodborne and it's a game where you play as a foreigner immigrating to an ancient city called Yharnam in an effort to cure yourself of an illness. Unfortunately, after visiting a local doctor in the city, shit goes wrong and THE NIGHTMARE begins. It's got beasts and eldritch horrors in a gothic setting. Very fun, and the story is way more interesting than I make it sound.

What I am planning on doing is streaming the game on Twitch at 9PM. I'll most likely be playing all night because FUCK SLEEP. It'll be so great, totally great, and I wanna share the fun with you guys. (If you guys can even watch the stream that late. If not, that's ok. I totally understand.) So, yeah, I'm just making this thread in order to announce that.

Here's some info:

1. My timezone is PST, and I will start the stream at midnight. I have the DLC pre-downloaded so installation or whatever will hopefully be quick.
2. My twitch name is Audelainne.
3. Again, I'll be playing all night. I have to get ready for work by about 10am PST, so it might end by that time or sooner depending on how tired I get.
4. I am considering using voice chat through Twitch, but I don't really provide the best commentary and I am not TOTALLY EPIC like Pewdiepie so I might not. If I make a skype call, then others can join and chat with me, but I don't know if you guys wanna do that since not all of you might want to watch me fail at video games and I might not even have a decent-sized group of people watching me anyway considering I posted this so late. I guess I'll leave that decision up to you guys.

So, yeah, if any of you can't come then that's okay. If you can and/or want to, just let me know. I should have posted this sooner.

Edited by Esme

If I decide to stay up that late, I'll try and remember to take a look. Will I need a twitch sign in, or can I search for your name without it and find you?

You can search my name and watch, but you won't be able to use the Twitch chat if I am not mistaken.

i'd join the call and dick around tbh

awesome

I'd like more people to join if there happens to be a skype call, but even if it's just you and I, I'd be ok with that.

cool i know your twitch I can stalk you now ;)

it's a game where you play as a foreigner immigrating to an ancient city called Yharnam in an effort to cure yourself of an illness.

better make a topic in serious discussion about it

tho tbf I have been getting absorbed by fallout 4 I haven't really heard about the dlc

Edited by Tryhard

cool i know your twitch I can stalk you now ;)

better make a topic in serious discussion about it

tho tbf I have been getting absorbed by fallout 4 I haven't really heard about the dlc

Too soon, man, too soon.

Yeah, the DLC comes out on the 24th, or Monday the 23rd at midnight. The DLC itself is already installed, I just have to wait before I unlock it.

Too soon, man, too soon.

Yeah, the DLC comes out on the 24th, or Monday the 23rd at midnight. The DLC itself is already installed, I just have to wait before I unlock it.

it's more in reference to the ridiculous discussion currently going on there

I'll check it at some point... I need to go back to Bloodborne.

it's more in reference to the ridiculous discussion currently going on there

I'll check it at some point... I need to go back to Bloodborne.

Do it~ I need more people to co-op with anyway.

YO I'LL TRY TO BE UP FOR THIS no promises because i have school but it sounds interesting

NICE BUT I JUST NOTICED SOMETHING

I LOOKED AT THE PSN STORE TODAY, AND APPARENTLY THE U.S. RELEASE IS IN 13 HOURS STARTING AT 8AM PST, WHICH IS IN 16 MINUTES

THAT MEANS I WILL BE ABLE TO DOWNLOAD THE UNLOCK FOR THE DLC AT 9PM TODAY

I MIGHT BE ABLE TO START IT EARLYYYYY WOOOOO