Etrian Odyssey 4/Untold/Untold 2 Guild Card Trading Post!

Fleyr

Hi there!

Welcome to the Serenes Forest Guild Card/Grimoire Trading Post for Etrian Odyssey 2 Untold: The Fafnir Knight!

Here you may post your Guild Cards and socialize with other guilds.

You can also try to request certain grimoires or just have friendly discussions with other players.

If you want to upload your Guild Card, you can do so by uploading its file to imgur, which is the method that I think works best.

If you don't know how to share your Guild Card, you can go to Regina's café, then select "Guild House", then "Manage Guild Cards",

then select your card and press X. You should see an option that says "Output QR Code", select that. Congratulations! Now your Guild Card is stored in your SD card!

If you don't know how to scan a Guild Card, go to Regina's café, select "Guild House", then "Data Settings", and finally "Read QR Code".

I'll start by uploading my low-level Story Mode party, but Classic may be uploaded as well: (Link to GC) i.imgur.com/YbfTDOr.png

Also, if the people demand it, I may create a Trading Post for EOU: The Millennium Girl.

Good trading everyone!

And please never forget your warp ropes(Ariadne Threads).

Edited by Fleyr

I'll upload mine later.

HOWEVER, I suggest keeping this as the EO Guild Card Trading Post. We're mainly a SF board, so there's not going to be a whole lot of activity, which means that all the trading cards can be consolidated in a single post.

You're right.

Alright then, from now on this is the EO4/EOU/EO2U Guild Card Trading Post!

When posting your Guild Card, please specify the game you are using.

Happy trading!

Edited by Fleyr

Ok- I'll post up my EOU one tomorrow, I think. The only issue that I have is that I don't know doing so would accidently reveal my Mii's name, and by extension my real name...

You can change the topic title by clicking on Edit in the first post, then clicking on Use Full Editor. ;):

As for Miis. . .they shouldn't be revealed? I think you can see a preview of what you'll send before you actually send it.

Ok- I'll post up my EOU one tomorrow, I think. The only issue that I have is that I don't know doing so would accidently reveal my Mii's name, and by extension my real name...

Don't fret, your Mii's name won't be revealed, but your Character's (Highlander/Fafnir/Custom Guild Members) will be.

You can change the topic title by clicking on Edit in the first post, then clicking on Use Full Editor. ;):

As for Miis. . .they shouldn't be revealed? I think you can see a preview of what you'll send before you actually send it.

Thanks, I've done it.

Ok, that's good. :) Ok, I have two EOIV Guild cards (long story) and one EOU Guild Card. Let me find one of my EOIV Guild Cards and then I'll share it with you. :)

Edit: Here it is! This is from my old Guild, which I sadly lost when I was transferring my data from my old 3DS to my New 3DS. I cannot remember this guild's name, but their airship is called the Skylark. The guild members on there are Blade, Mjonir, Daanish, Afya and a Nightseeker whose name I cannot remember...

post-5132-0-86710800-1448299601_thumb.jpeg

Edited by Irony