Parents for Norie, Nah, Brady, Laurent, and Yarne

PkStarstorm

Hi

I've been playing Awakening (a bit of a jump from Fe6,7,8) for some time now, but I'm still having trouble deciding who to pair the parent up with.

So I would like it if I could have some feedback/advice on which parent to choose that would get the best benefits.

And if possible, a suggestion on which final class the child units should be.

Thanks

(Chrom, Mu, Gaius, Lon'qu, Kellam, and Donnel are already taken)

Edited by PkStarstorm

Maybe they've already suggested you there but while you took away good fathers for some here I would suggest

Yarne: Virion or Gregor,maybe Frederick

Nah: Vaike or Henry

Brady: Ricken or Virion

Laurent: Ricken Libra or Henry,people like Gregor here but I feel they look weird together, you choose.

I don't know for Noire since you took away her best father Gaius or Donnel for Galeforce, but maybe Ricken Libra or Virion for Tomefaire, and personally I like Henry here but sadly he doesn't give Tomefaire though one of my Noires do fine like this.

Edited by charmedx3

Stahl is a fantastic father for Yarne, for a few reasons:

1) Hit Rate +20: Yarne can be a Berserker, and this skill Stahl can pass from the Archer tree helps Berserkers a ton.

2) Stats. Stahl gives Yarne +5 Str, +4 Skl, +4 Spd. Not the best he can get in those stats, but good.

3) Procs: Stahl gives him Cavalier and Myrmidon, which give him access to two of the better procs in Luna and Astra if you want one. Dual Guard+ and Aegis defensively, too, I guess.

4) That Hair Tho: Stahl has terrible hair color. Just brutal. If that sort of thing bothers you, Yarne camouflages that catastrophe well, since only a small portion of his hair changes color (which also makes him look ridiculous with some other fathers. Virion, in particular, looks odd)

Ok, I went with Virion being the father to Brady, but I don't know what to class Virion to for a good skill to pass down, and what final class Brady should be. And what skill should Nowi pass down to Henry!Nah?

Any suggestions?

Depends on difficulty, his intended wife, what you want them as a pair to do and most of all who his dad is. Ingame? Apo? Non-Apo postgame? He won't strictly do better as one or the other in every scenario.

Edited by Czar_Yoshi