FE10 HM LTC (expected ~125 turns)

ruadath

34 members have voted

1. 1. Should I restart the run with to bring in transfers from PoR (won't take long to redo)?

• Yes, we need to have everything optimized to get the minimum turn count!
    • No, there's no reason to do that!
  2. 2. What limits would you put on the FE9 run?

• None! Max everything out (without cheating)!
    • Do it in the context of an FE9 HM LTC!
    • Something else? (suggest in comments)
  3. 3. What level of RNG abuse would you prefer to see in this playthrough?

• Minimal amount required to get the lowest number of turns
    • Minimal amount required to get the lowest number of turns and grab as many items as possible on each map
    • Maximize EXP/item gain to the fullest extent

• Replies 520
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The only thing that's really important about 1-5 is that you steal the Master Seal imo. Transferless Jill has a somewhat reasonable chance of suiciding and there's not much you can do about it. Depending on her transfers she should be fine though, if Vykan's transfers are actually "perfect" then she shouldn't have any issues surviving.

I'm not sure if transfers actually save turns ... if they do it's probably somewhere in Part 2 or 3-9.

The only thing that's really important about 1-5 is that you steal the Master Seal imo. Transferless Jill has a somewhat reasonable chance of suiciding and there's not much you can do about it. Depending on her transfers she should be fine though, if Vykan's transfers are actually "perfect" then she shouldn't have any issues surviving.

I'm not sure if transfers actually save turns ... if they do it's probably somewhere in Part 2 or 3-9.

As far as I can tell, transfers shouldn't save any turns besides possibly 2-1 (if I can't get the stats to rig correctly as 56282508 suggested) and 3-9 if I can't get Haar the Speedwing from 2-3. However, this is discounting the possibility that ridiculous stats/extra BEXP/extra money from not needing as many forges somehow allows me to do something ridiculous to shave off a turn during one of the final chapters (something along the lines of having Sanaki crit kill the 4-E-1 general for 1 turn, not sure if possible).

I saw that, but it looks like you BEXP'd Nealuchi, which would defeat the purpose of not BEXPing Haar. I suppose it might be possible to use Alincia and Amiti? I haven't checked if that works out.

Edited by ruadath

How did you get his weapon rank up to S, doesn't seem like he has that much room for combat (just 2-P and 2-2). Also, did you let him take boss kills?

I'm surprised you're asking this, lol. It's something you have to do well. Just have him fight about 90% of the Wyverns on one side of the stage. He can actually double a lot of them untransformed, and his survivility is hardly an issue if you have him on clouds. Make sure the Wyverns don't reach the gals. In 2-3, I actually needed him to shove (well, kill, actually) a General out the way (courtesy of Wrath) for Lucia to make it.

fwiw, Elincia can do it with a stun proc or +3 str.

She can, but that's even worse. He's going to need that BEXP. ):

Alright, well now got the save file with transfers up to the same point where the original run is (beginning of 1-3). Run is exactly the same except for the numbers that show up when Sothe doubles the soldier. Now all that is left to do is decide which file to continue on...

1-9:Micaiah 20 spd+pass

Doesn't Micaiah need 21 AS to double everything? If memory serves, maybe that's just the faster Soldiers, meaning they're less common. But then that means she'll need to attack them on Player Phase to 2HKO them, but being hidden in the dark doesn't allow that.

1-E 4 turns???? Whattt?

My guess its Vika+Jill+Nailah+Burger King?

Uh, that's the very least you need. Also, you're forgetting Muarim, as he's one of the two that can actually carry BK (and create a Rescue chain to get him up there quickly).

there is rescue chaining on rafiel involved and volug and muarim are important

it turns out there are 2 ways to 4-turn 1-E; i saw 56282508's strategy that goes up the ledges, which is quite different from my strategy that goes up the stairs.

You said you don't even need Pass for a 4-turn. I went up the stairs for my 5-turn strategy and I didn't use Pass, either.