Hey There Everybody

Desert Mage

Hi there, what's up? My name is Desert Mage, but you can call me whatever works for you. I'm 18 and a high school senior. Admittedly, I've never really been much of a forum person before, however what I have noticed lately is that I often find myself looking through this forum a lot, be it just for some information or for discussion on FE. So, I decided to join in.

There were a lot of times that I tried to Fire Emblem games when I was pretty young, but they didn't really click with me until a little later when I was good enough at games to keep most of the party alive through a normal mode playthrough. My first FE game was FE8, but I hadn't played many others until Awakening got me interested again. I've gone on to play every officially localized FE as well as FE6 (although admittedly I have not fully completed FE10 due to time issues and a few other things, but I don't want to accidentally burn myself out before Fates comes out in the west.) All that being said, I'm probably not the best or most knowledgable player, but I have a lot of fun.

I also like a lot of other games, such as the "Tales of" series, Pokemon, and Persona (I never played the first one, but both 2s are cool with me as well as all the later ones.)

Anyway, I hope we can all have a good time together here!

Welcome to the forums, Desert Mage.

I see that Path of Radiance is your favorite FE game! Who's your favorite character from it?

Thanks for the warm welcome everybody!

To answer this question, and the one Jeheza asked, I really liked Ike. I feel he was a really good main character and I liked his interactions with the other party members. But as for my favorite character from it that wasn't a lord, I think I would say it was Soren. He had some really interesting stuff going on, and I felt he was good contrast to Ike in a lot of ways. They also both were pretty reliable in all of my playthroughs, so thats probably a part of my reason for liking them too.