FE 7 Map Insertion Error message

Mou t FCC b7 tv

I wanted to refrain from becoming yet another problem thread, however the only fix I have found doesn't seem to work for me.

I had recently begun modding when I finished my very first largely crappy map using Tiled. I of course went to insert it into my clean FE 7 Rom using Tile map inserter and markyjoe's tiled map inserter guide, however I got this error:

Could not load file or assembly 'ROMhacking, Version=1.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null' or one of its dependencies. The system could not find the file specified. No data written to ROM.

A quick Serenes search brought me here: http://serenesforest.net/forums/index.phpshowtopic=32802&hl=%2Btiled+%2Bproblem#entry1992978

Lucky song had the same problem, but harmony had a solution. Harmony asked if the .dll files had been moved.

Lucky replied that they moved the files back and their issues were fixed.

I couldn't recall where my Tiled Map inserter had been originally, I still had the program in the zip folder together with the tilesets folder, the gba.dll, the readme file, the Romhacking.dll and the program itself all in the original zip folder in which I had downloaded them from Markyjoe's tiled map insertion tutorial. The only changes to the folder I had made was copy pasting the FE7 tile resource folder to another folder and possibly moving the entire zip folder containing all aforementioned downloaded materials once or twice as a whole to my desktop or other such movements.

So then I sscrapped all of the Tile map Inserter zip file and everything in it and downloaded again from the same source. This time I opened the tile map inserter program from inside my downloads folder and thus avoided ever moving the .dll files. However I was met by the same error yet again:

Could not load file or assembly 'ROMhacking, Version=1.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null' or one of its dependencies. The system could not find the file specified. No data written to ROM.

I have become obsessed with finding a solution. To myself it appears that the GBA.dll file is not being read or else can't be found for some reason. I tried to do as Marky joe said and I tried to follow the solution presented to lucky by harmony, by deleting my tile map inserter zip file and downloading agian for a fresh start so that the .dll files couldn't have been moved. Neither have worked for me. Tomorrow I may get an opportunity to work on a separate computer, that may be my best solution.
If it can help at all my map was made in Tiled, my Rom was clean (I downloaded a fresh one that hadn't even been touched), I included no map changes so that the first map would be easy to insert and I wrote the offset at D0D000 (again this is a clean rom of FE 7 so this should be free space) and I set the map pointer to Lyn's tutorial level C9C9D8.
Hopefully the solution is simple, I can't find anyone else who has experienced this error besides lucky (aptly named for having such a seemingly simple fix) Thanks in advance for anyone trying to make sense of what the hell is happening here.

This was my first attempt at map insertion, as such I have not yet had a successful map insertion. The only Rom changes I have made in thepast are edits in Nightmare to like Classes and character stats. I am not yet aware of what .Net Framework is, that being said I will search for a bit and see if mine is updated. If the Framework is not current what does that mean to me and why has it impeded my map insertion? Also I thought the framework was only for Yeti's map maker, is it for everything?

Edited by Salvius

OK, did a search of my computer and didn't find anything. I attempted to install Microsoft's.Net Framework which was referenced in the Yeti map forum http://serenesforest.net/forums/index.php?showtopic=50953and my computer began installation when a pop up informed me:

1. Microsoft.Net Framework 4 is already a part of this operating system. You do not need to install the .Net Framework 4 redistributable.

2. Same or higher version of .Net framework has already been installed in this computer.

All my inputs into map inserter should be correct according to the tutorials by markyjoe and ghast. Do yoiu think this is a problem with my system or the program itself?

Edited by Salvius

OK I just tried something new, I rebooted the computer to check if there was simply too much going on (It was late so for whatever reason I hadn't done this. This time in Tiled I got a different error:

Could not load file or assembly 'GBA, version=1.0.0.0, Culture = neutral, PublicKeyToken=null' or one of its dependencies. The system cannot find the file specified. No data written to ROM.

So weird, again all I did was reboot because that should have been like step #1.

Sorry, I honestly have no idea what's going on. The only thing I can think of is that you installed or extracted the program incorrectly. I'm confused though... is the error coming from the Tiled map inserter or the Tiled program itself?

The tiled map Inserter is what is giving me the errors. Every Time I hit run to insert a map I get the new error now. Thank you for your time Agro, I appreciate your help :).

Like I said I may just need to transfer to a seperate computer. The one I was working on was fairly old. If that still doesn't work, I'll just need to search for another map inserter

Edited by Salvius