FE:if Background page is up

Ryo

...Trying to wander through this website with Google translate is a train wreck.

Ryoma: "Sakura, was copper so they sat down? Or bad in physical condition?"

Sakura: "Oh, Ryoma brother like!"

Oboro: "Oh, Itaita-! Most Image, you wonder a little good?"

Saizo: "What, I Oboro... Why so much closer? Contact, hey, I'm too close to the face!"

On a more serious note, do you know how to access the backgrounds for Nohr and IK?

I liked the pictures! Saizou looks so good with that clothes (Good job Oboro!) btw. Can't wait to see which other supports they will choose, I was thinking maybe Leon and Takumi supports will have a picture for the IK one (as they are so popular haha).

Too bad the wallpapers are so... simple, I like the support pictures more

Huuh I really like the Oboro and Saizou one...I've never read their supports and she chose such flashy clothes for him...I'll have to go read those now. xD

If you find a good translation plz tell me, because I read it and I didn't liked it, but I think that maybe was because of the translation, so I don't know if he reallys acted like that or if it was the translator fault :/

I was thinking why they choose Oboro and Saizou supports for the picture, over some of her other supports (like Tsubaki, I like that support more than her one with Saizou, or NishikiSusukaze), but maybe it is because that supports along with Takumi are the ones that involve clothes, but I think that Takumi will be in the Invisible Kingdom ones, I hope for his supports with Leon!!

... But if they choose Takumi supports with Camilla would be glorious and hilarious! Oh, now I don't know what I want, if a picture of him and Leon or for Camilla trying to feed him !

Which other supports do you think they will use? Who's more with me for a picture of Camilla trying to feed Takumi?

Sooo, if they make "Scramble" map(s) based on the popularity poll, they'll go with Jakob and Zero for the guys and Oboro and Azura for the gals, right? Cuz they already made a map for the siblings. It'd be kinda unfair. And, for the kids, it'd be Foleo and Dia for the boys and Eponine and Ophelia for the girls, yeah?

Not enough Hoshido!

EDIT: Ah, there seems to be a topic about the poll already. My bad.

Edited by Giga Man

I love the Oboro and Saizou art, but I'm curious as to why that support ?

It wasn't that great imo, compared to her others >< Eh, at least they didn't put S in xD

Though tbh I would have expected Saizou x Kagerou or something ?

and holy Kurodeko's art looks so familiar,

reminds me a lot of some kancolle stuff !

It wasn't that great imo, compared to her others >< Eh, at least they didn't put S in xD

Maybe they specifically picked ones that aren't very shippy to keep it neutral

or the artist just really wanted to see saizou in a fancy kimono because that is always a good goal in life

Love the art with Saizo, and the one with Ryouma is so sweet. I love the look on his face.

Is there a page for the Nohr side yet or are they taking their sweet time putting it up? You'd think both sides would get something like that at the same time.

Edited by Sir FreddyBear

Aren't they both the most popular, non-royal Hoshidans?

Edited by Minischew

Is there a page for the Nohr side yet or are they taking their sweet time putting it up? You'd think both sides would get something like that at the same time.

It looks that they will take they're time

Maybe because they talk about clothes and clothes are a thing associated to Oboro? ... Or the artist just wanted to draw him/them, I don't have any other idea x)

Edited by SniperGYS

If you find a good translation plz tell me, because I read it and I didn't liked it, but I think that maybe was because of the translation, so I don't know if he reallys acted like that or if it was the translator fault :/

I was thinking why they choose Oboro and Saizou supports for the picture, over some of her other supports (like Tsubaki, I like that support more than her one with Saizou, or NishikiSusukaze), but maybe it is because that supports along with Takumi are the ones that involve clothes, but I think that Takumi will be in the Invisible Kingdom ones, I hope for his supports with Leon!!

... But if they choose Takumi supports with Camilla would be glorious and hilarious! Oh, now I don't know what I want, if a picture of him and Leon or for Camilla trying to feed him !

Which other supports do you think they will use? Who's more with me for a picture of Camilla trying to feed Takumi?

Well I finally read their support and I'm pretty sure that Saizou does just act like that most of the time. It seems to fit him going by how he is in the main story. I found it funny that they did talk about how flashy the clothes were because I mean, not only does it not fit him being a ninja, males don't even usually *have* light colored options in kimono. Great detail in the picture though, she chose a yabane pattern for Saizou. Yabane is an arrow fletchling pattern which I would associate with Takumi. The fabric that she is holding has a shippou pattern usually worn by women.