[SFSS] Serenes Forest Spriting Streams Hub

Teapot

Serenes Forest Community Spriting Streams

-[ T W I T C H | Y O U T U B E | D I S C O R D ]-

A continuation of the streaming sessions topic, originally started by Lenh.

>> A B O U T

Serenes Forest Spriting Streams (SFSS) is an unofficial community streaming channel dedicated to providing a general-access stream hub where members can both observe the techniques of their fellow spriters and showcase their own abilities. Streams are conducted on a casual basis; anyone can stream at any time!

Feel free to use this topic for general discussion, as well as for announcing upcoming streaming sessions and sharing videos.

If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask!

Channel Host:

The channel is hosted on Twitch.tv, and all recorded streams will be exported to our YouTube account for archival.

To Join:

Please join our Discord chat. Otherwise, message ErrantShepherd (hiatus) or AK (me) to receive the stream key.

>> C O N D U C T

As we hope most members are mature enough to be trusted with the responsibility of using a community channel, we will mostly be operating on an honor system. Furthermore, as an (unofficial) extension of Serenes Forest Forums, you must agree to abide by the Serenes Forest Code of Conduct.

• Do not stream inappropriate content. While the channel is marked as "mature" as a safety buffer, please keep content within bounds of the SF CoC. Inappropriate videos will be deleted, and users will be banned from the channel and chat room.
  • Do not distribute the stream key to other users. For security purposes, only channel administrators are authorized to distribute the stream key.
  • Please try to keep third-party audio to a minimum. This essentially means anything that is officially licensed. While Twitch will naturally mute third-party audio, when exported to YouTube, any third-party audio not muted during processing may lead to account suspension. We will try our best to properly process and dispute videos that YT refuse to upload, otherwise.

Video Management:

All videos will be automatically exported to YouTube every Sunday unless otherwise requested. We will do our best to accurately title and tag videos based on content. If you are unsatisfied with your content, you may request to have your video(s) details edited, hidden, or removed at any time.

Likewise, videos may not be uploaded or may be completely removed given that the staff finds adequate reason to do so. In the event that this occurs, you will be notified prior to any action taken.

>> O T H E R

You do NOT have to be a member of the chat or streaming channel to use this topic. Please feel free to advertise your own streaming channel and videos here, as well. If you would like to have your videos uploaded to our channel, please let us know.

We host channels! If you would prefer to stream on your own channel, but would like some additional exposure, we can host your channel on ours.

Edited by Teapot

Additional Resources & Links

>> R E S O U R C E S

Not sure how or where to start streaming? Look no farther.

Below is a list of resources to help you get started. If you need more help, we'll do our best to assist you.

>> C H A N N E L S

Like what we do? Looking for more? Here are some great affiliated channels you should definitely check out!

*We are not responsible for conduct or content from affiliated channels.

Edited by Greninjeta

Nice... So official this unofficial is! :o

(Serious, Nice job AK)

as for me, probably about one-two weeks more for hiatus. But I will randomly pop up here and there in meantime.

Edited by TheErrantShepherd

Oh, I should probably add that this topic can be used for general discussion and stuff. Feel free to announce streams, link vids, etc. Also, if you don't want to join the stream group, you can still post your vids and stuff here if you'd like to share them. You can also ask to have stuff uploaded to our YT account, if you'd like.

• 4 weeks later...

I'll be derping around for a while with saifor's sprite, open to suggestions/requests and maybe some other things. http://www.twitch.tv/lenhhh

mute my music I don't have a playlist so I hop around a lot sry

Edit: Done for now, thanks for anyone that hopped on. Sorry about the random disconnects, not sure what was going on there and didn't notice it was happening until after the broadcast.

Edited by Lenh

• 4 months later...
  • 2 months later...