Favourite Cowboy Bebop episode?

Aizenberg

Incase you don't know what cowboy bebop is, here's a quick summary

e53725c8ad5aaee9f13033b1d4341a72.jpg

my top 5 would be:

1. Jupiter Jazz (both episodes) I can't explain why I like this episode so much. Instead, I'll leave one of my favourite quotes from this episode.

"Kid: A star just fell from the sky.

Laughing Bull: That is not an ordinary star, my son. That star is the tear of a warrior.

Kid: What warrior is it?

Laughing Bull: A lost soul who has finished his battles somewhere on this planet. A pitiful soul who could not find his way to the lofty realm where the great spirit awaits us all."

2. Ballad of Fallen Angels If you had to sell someone on anime and you can only show them one episode, it would be this. Let's be honest.

3. Hard Luck Women One of the sadder episodes in the series. Personally, I think this would've been a better episode to end the show on. They could've made the last 2 episodes into a feature length film or something.

4. Pierrot le fou Imagine a more badass version of the joker facing off against Spike. That's basically the episode.

5. The Real Folk Blues (both episodes) A great finale to wrap up the show.

Edited by Aizenberg

Oh boy. Since I have to think about this let me get out of the way that Boogey Woogey Fung Shui is of course the worst episode. It just doesnt feel like Cowboy Bebop. Anyways top 5 would probably be

5: Sympathy for the Devil

4: Jupiter Jazz

3: Cowboy Funk

2: Balled of Fallen Angels

1: The Real Folk Blues

Honorable mentions to Waltz for Venus, Heavy Metal Queen, Toys in the Attic, and Pierrot le Fou.

Also, you could say this series ended with a bang, eh?

Edited by Lantairu

1. The Real Folk Blues; mainly the second part because the raid was, like, the best part of the whole series for me.

2. Mushroom Samba, because everybody completely wasted on shrooms was hilarious.

3. Toys in the Attic: The conclusion was pretty funny; nice parody of Alien lol

4. Pierrot Le Fou: Kept me on edge the entire time; Mad Pierrot was genuinely unnerving

5. Speak Like a Child: Faye's tape at the end actually made me cry a little bit.