Hi everyone!

Nintendoentersoft

Hi, people of Serenes Forest :) ! I've been following the forums on here since Fire Emblem Fates was announced, but I've only bothered creating account around now.

Some general things about how I operate

I am usually in the middle on most issues, though I am just as strong in the way I lay out my opinion (not sure if that's right)

The way I rank my favorite Fire Emblem games are in extremely loose order, in fact there are three games that jointly own the title of my favorite Fire Emblem game and I just chose one for my profile(for the record my other two right now are Radiant Dawn and FE 7). I do have a set order of my three least favorite Fire Emblem games though.

I try to be as unbiased as possible, but my bias does slip in from time to time. I find a lot of flaws even in things I really like, but most are usually minor nitpicks on things that rub me the wrong way.

I tend to embellish flaws and gloss over strengths when discussing matters, so I may come across as a bit of a negative person.

My sense of humor leans towards a combination of Monty Python's sheer logic breaking ridiculousness or George Carlin/Frankie Boyle making fun of anything as long as the exaggeration is set up properly, though I do have my own limits on that.

I like RPG's in general more than any other game genre and I tend to favor RPG's from Japanese developers.

That's it for now, I look forward to talking with you people more :)!

Remember that no matter how strong your opinion is. . .it's just an opinion. . .no different than the opinion of most of the other people on this board.

Ahem. . .welcome~! Don't forget to read the rules and all~!

(end generic greeting)

Welcome to the forums, Nintendoentersoft!

Who's your favorite character out of all the Fire Emblems you've played? And seeing as how you're a pretty big fan of JRPGs, what are some others that you enjoy?

Welcome to the forums, Nintendoentersoft!

Who's your favorite character out of all the Fire Emblems you've played? And seeing as how you're a pretty big fan of JRPGs, what are some others that you enjoy?

Thanks! Personally it's a toss up between Ike and Lyn for the main characters and Nephenee and Garrick for minor characters. I really enjoy Shin Megami Tensei, though my experience is more with spinoffs like Persona and Devil Survivor (Fingers crossed for SMTXFE being great) and I really like the Pokemon games aside from the first Black and White games which I found to be just a tad bland.

Well, I've been stalking the Fates forums for a while and I find the debates are pretty polarizing and civil at the same time, so....

Ah, I wouldn't know because I generally avoid that forum to stay away from spoilers. :P

Feel free to take part in any debates that you think you can voice your opinion on. Also, try not to double post, it's against the rules.

Edited by Tragonight

Ah, I wouldn't know because I generally avoid that forum to stay away from spoilers. :P

Feel free to take part in any debates that you think you can voice your opinion on. Also, try not to double post, it's against the rules.

OK, I just figured out how to quote two posts at once :P. Thanks for the heads up though.

Edited by Nintendoentersoft