TheMoniker plays Plague Inc. Evolved

TheMoniker

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The research is not being continued by humans, but has been adopted by highly intelligent monkeys, who through their placement in zoos are set to establish a new world (monkey) order! It's rational for them to want to continue the research when the plague wiped out their distant cousins.

Then again, Procrastination succeeded in its ultimate goal, so another genocide can wait awhile. They'll get to it eventually...

Highly intelligent monkeys... oh, you just wait.

for some reason i thought the virus's name being CrashGordin94 would be a good idea

Now I want to know who this "CrashGordin" is.

So, after much deliberation, I have decided that naming our virus memes would be a good idea. But I decided to use one of our older name suggestions: Not just memes, DANK memes. Hentai Anime gave me pause, maybe soon...

Plague Inc: Episode 3: Dank Memes Virus!

NXGnwc0.png

Ooh, an update. Now, if only I had someone to multiplayer with.

38e3h9n.png

Alright, so. I want to say something here. The plagues are NOT arranged by difficulty. Bacteria is moderate difficulty. Virus is the easiest disease in the game. Our next disease, fungus, is the hardest.

FW9BKyv.png

Let's equip our nice new gene!

72hldy3.png

We're starting in China, because we need to get to all parts of the world fast. China shall be the origin of Dank memes!

nfUFWul.png

Viruses are interesting. They mutate extra-often, and in exchange everything costs DNA points to devolve right from the start. So, some of this is up to the RNG, but as I said, it's the easiest disease in the game.

9xdWmeq.png

The very first thing we're going to want to do is get more mutations. Instead of Bacterial Resilience, virus has Viral Instability upgrades, which make it mutate even more! With these plus Darwinist, we'll be CONSTANTLY developing new symptoms.

rKdX9CF.png

A new chain event! This one actually happens a lot. Basically, if it goes through("it going through" means you getting drug resistance), the UK will become infected. Of course, by the time it happens, the UK will be infected anyways, at least if you start in China.

mMv2GPu.png

An older meme develops, making people's stomachs turn.

EuhmwaN.png

Hah, hah, hah.

zC0aXuD.png

People lay awake, thinking about the memes they have witnessed.

QUae7sw.png

A sudden surge of disgust at WRONG MEME USAGE causes major stomach problems.

ZtO4oOD.png

So, our actual strategy! With a virus, what you want to do is let the disease handle symptom evolving, while you evolve transmissions and abilities to let it spread faster and resist the cure.

y4HLEDX.png

Memetic lumps begin to form...

lwV5JnG.png

Bird migration! If you have Avians 1 upgraded, this can let you infect a few new countries. Definitely a good thing for us right now.

TlVpv3i.png

Paranoia levels begin to increase... where will the next meme develop? What will it be? WILL PEOPLE USE IT AGAINST ME?

29eN4zX.png

Hot and cold resistance next.

MfVsWa8.png

We're still unnoticed, but what with how fast symptoms are developing, that will change soon. We want to be prepared.

7APxpan.png

Now that we've spread a fair bit, we'll want even more of those great mutations!

kUUN4ph.png

Memes make-wait, crap! That gives us lethality. It's a bit early for it, but we'll be okay.

Sj28QOv.png

And of course, that makes us get discovered. Luckily, we're still considered minor!

jc2OXeT.png

Of course a memetic death is in Korea.

EnuscKc.png

Wow, already! Granted, China IS fully infected right now.

NngUub0.png

We can't wait any longer, have to start hardening ourselves for the storm ahead.

fT02PzB.png

People cough in embarrassment at raunchy memes.

5i2WrR1.png

Dangit! When a country is fully infected, every ship and plane they send is also infected, so when they shut down their stuff it keeps the disease IN the country, not just out of it!

E4jApo7.png

luxlLCp.png

Too late, chain event! The UK already has the disease!

lW4gGnW.png

Memes are paralyzing people with laughter!

UMoDXDw.png

Our disease's symptoms are quickly reaching critical levels. We need to spread FAST, or the world will start shutting stuff down and locking us in.

eKiTXgL.png

Skipping ahead a little, we're infecting a lot of countries, but being placed on the watchlist means we can't wait any longer. The world is going to try to stop us in full force!

P44JOop.png

Memes with lots of flashing lights are triggering seizures!

JlYwwKc.png

The world is halfway infected and the cure isn't going super-fast YET, even though we have a ton of symptoms. We still have a lot of hotter countries and a few island countries to get before we can go full force, though!

8hfRtTM.png

I get Livestock and Rodents 1 to help us out. I hoped to go for all the animal transmissions, but it didn't work out.

M7adsAW.png

This is what our symptoms menu is looking like. It can get pretty weird with viruses.

8KzYlvl.png

Even raunchier memes are making people sensitive and self-conscious.

...That's not what Hyper Sensitivity as a medical condition is? LA LA LA, I CAN'T HEAR YOU!

awVtMeb.png

DANK MEMES CANNOT BE STOPPED!

n6XQTLR.png

Maximum viral instability, hot and cold resistance 2, and genetic hardening 2! How do we have the points to do all these things, you ask? Well, believe it or not, severity controls your automatic flow of DNA points, and how much you get from red/orange bubbles, so if you play aggressive and get a lot of symptoms, then you'll have more DNA points to work with! Even if laying dormant is a good strategy, the game does reward playing aggressively too.

9O0aKHo.png

People begin to pursue rare "1-in-10000 GOLDEN" memes, which, uh... does this somehow.

HhC4n2a.png

And that was the straw that broke the camel's back. The world is out to cure us in full force! They're way too late, though.

AhDxksd.png

Memes, uhhh... I'm running out of ideas...

Ac9Hsjp.png

Environmental hardening gives us full spreading potential in all environments! It's even better than bacterial resilience.

USoXjIK.png

Shutting down your borders would at this point be more effective than cure progress, world! DANK MEMES CAN'T BE CURED!

99aHfAn.png

I posted this picture not for the "Black death" message (I am still getting those messages, I'm just not showing them), but to show that Greenland just got infected! Yes!

EvnJd7O.png

Dank memes is indeed global! It has penetrated everywhere but Morocco!

kW0AlbP.png

Avian 2, just to help that in-country transmission(should've gone for something else, now that I think about it...)

uUFCTMe.pngvFu8H6q.png

Everyone wants to stop Dank Memes! And they're very close to doing it!

1Fbf8ga.png

Not if I have anything to say about it, though. At this point, we're going to start helping our disease along with the symptoms. Coma is another very powerful symptom, giving lots of severity and lethality. Not as much as total organ failure, but its cheaper. The main difference is that it's one of the symptoms that ALSO acts as a minor genetic reshuffle against the cure! Paralysis and Insanity do the same.

FkLlfHK.png

Dank memes is now affecting people's blood. At this rate, it won't be long before dank memes completely rule the bodies of the world's pathetic humans!

gbAFInZ.png

A meme made this happen! It was... a cat meme! That the WHOLE WORLD was allergic to!

T6HZ1ic.png

Too late!

JoEnsDp.png

With every country infected, we're already going to win, but this helps us!

qGr1SwK.png

An impossibly bad meme now gives people cancer.

H8Fec9l.png

Memes have reached maximum raunchiness, causing people to sweat like crazy.

OKZcYEb.png

With all these symptoms, countries are breaking down faster than they would in our bacteria run!

qDQp8pc.png

BUT IS IT FAST ENOUGH?

3ugEdcn.png

I think these Dank Memes are working their way up to Total Organ Failure!

RZCu3tY.png

As you can see, our symptoms menu can get REALLY insane in the later stages of a virus run.

qSGIkmF.png

Insanity will help with the cure, and speed up the fall into demise! Dank memes are now everywhere, and the world is being driven insane by their constant intrusion!

mIRoeiW.png

Chuck Norris has appeared and is now ripping apart everyone's internal organs...

idaCuo0.png

...causing everyone to crap them out!

4mCPpAD.png

Total Organ Failure or no, people are dying EXTREMELY fast, and countries are collapsing fast as well.

wFkB145.png

One final meme released to the world sounds the death knell of humanity.

wfEEZiD.png

The USA ironically held out the longest, but now even they are a cesspit of memes! It's too late for India, they're completely gone!

m42rW45.png

EVERYONE IS UNDER THE MEMETIC THRALL

PbRh7ac.png

They cured memes 90%, but giving 90% just wasn't good enough!

EnfqiRm.png

Might as well buy a few last symptoms. Why not?

T1OiVfa.pngcwCMiky.png

After that, we only need wait for all memes to do their work.

EVIFGWG.png

Memes began in China, and quickly gained power. By the time the world was truly out to stop memes, they had gained critical mass. By 7-8-2017, the world's death has become official.

0Z7Wtu5.png

One true final meme is released by the last few survivors, as a testament to humanity's struggle, for aliens to maybe find one day.

klHRNYR.png

Woo hoo! We did it! That's virus down!

Gfrs6Xb.png

Fungus is unlocked! Also, Xerophile gives us a small boost in arid environments. Very nice!

Now, what should we name our next disease, now that memes have destroyed the world?

Alright, next we need name suggestions for fungus. I'm sure you'll all be very creative.

"1% crits" go

And CrashGordon94 is a banned member (the typo might've been to add Shitty Archer Syndrome as a second effective)

Feminazist.

Perfect.

Corrupt Religion? (yes you get what i'm referring to)

Hmmm... maybe the next disease...

Time to ravage the world in...

Plague Inc. Episode 4: Feminazist Fungus

Before we start! Important note!

So, as I said last time, Fungus it the hardest plague in the game. It took me multiple tries. But more than that, it took a lot of offscreen grinding. Grinding for what? Genes, of course. Whenever you beat a level of ANY plague, you unlock 1 gene. So, I did some Virus casual runs to get some more genes. Don't worry, I didn't get all of them and ruin our progression. There was just 1 in particular I needed. Here's what we got:

Ionized Helix: More DNA when Devolving(not that great)

Hydrophile: Gives us more infectivity in humid climates

Rurophile: Gives us more infectivity in rural environments(remember, we can only have ONE of the environment boosts at a time)

Translesion+: Costs to devolve don't increase(I guess, depending on your strategy...)

Sympto-stasis: Symptom costs don't increase

Trans-stasis: Transmission costs don't increase

Patho-stasis: Ability costs don't increase(The one specifically we needed! I'll explain why soon.)

I actually wanted to show screenshots of these runs, but I accidentally deleted misplaced them a bit. Sorry about that.

j09d7FJ.png

Here we go! Now we have three different gene types to draw from, and I'm going to go with Xerophile along with Patho-stasis and Darwinist.

NoOuOO6.png

And now, the Feminazism movement will begin.

lEPmQ7v.png

Normally, starting in Greenland is a bad idea. Not this time!

LLkbPYt.png

And here we go!

RL4bk4w.png

Okay, so. For this disease, the special ability is "Spore Burst". It only costs 1 DNA point! We evolve it, and...

7OxesNV.png

That's right! We spread to a random county on the other side of the world! It seems random because... IT IS RANDOM!

And that's fungus's special power. Transmission through ships, planes, and land is greatly reduced... but in exchange for that, we get a bunch of abilities that let us (usually) infected a random new country!

However, there's a catch. It actually involves something I haven't explained to you yet. Remember how I explained devolving earlier, and how doing it decreases the DNA points we get, and then we get nothing, and then the game makes it cost us DNA points? Well, it works the same for evolving abilities. Specifically, every single time we evolve an ability, the cost of every single other ability goes up by 1 DNA point. Same for transmissions and symptoms, though they're separate.

So, remember how the spore burst cost only 1 DNA point the first time? Well, without patho-stasis, the next one we would buy would cost 2, and then 3, and then... well, you get the point, I'm sure! There are 12 spore bursts, 2 SUPER spore bursts, and 1 special spore ability in total. And we NEED all of them to have any chance of spreading to the whole world within 10(in-game) years!

Cost of all of them with patho-stasis: 21 DNA

Cost of all of them without patho-stasis: 126 DNA

If we did that we would not have enough DNA points for ANYTHING else.

Oh, and since Patho/trans/sympto-stasis are quite arguably overpowered, even in non-fungus runs where they aren't absolutely vital, they make your disease slightly easier to cure, and you can only have 1 at a time. Something to keep in mind.

Fungus is, on the whole, ridiculously difficult for the point in the game we're at, and honestly should be changed. Without patho-stasis, things would be really luck-based.

j2QJPyV.png

Okay, enough specifics! BACK TO FEMINAZISM! If we evolve a BUNCH of spore stuff and then a spore eruption...

1uwe3Uz.png

This happens! Even more countries were infected offscreen. We want to do this early on, and then sit tight while the world gets infected.

ohIXSDm.png

Another!

WY90iyI.png

FEMINAZISM IS GLOBAL! MOO WAH HAH HAH!

mfbWpAc.png

Huh? Oh, it's nothing important.

nQFocLL.png

One last thing: Spore Hardening. It gives us a big infectivity boost. It SOUNDS like it constantly infects new countries free of charge, but that's a lie.

ZjugnUL.png

We get a few transmissions, too. Their DNA costs have been discounted for us because they're less effective, but they are still important to get!

9nsrkVV.png

This is the world graph after we've released spores everywhere. Notice that even after all of our spore abilities, not even half the world's countries are infected! Spore abilities are totally unreliable on their own-there's not even a 100% chance they'll succeed! You could have 3 countries left in endgame, use 5 spore abilities, and only get 1-2 countries. And that's why Feminazism is nowhere even close to winning yet.

In order to succeed... We have to wait. A lot.

WHBimIE.pngzRbNKRV.png

Feminazism lays dormant, with brief things sprouting up that I have to quickly quash.

J2YcA8E.png

Hmm?

yI6Ulip.png

So, occasionally, a natural disaster will hit the world. It'll kill some people, and also damage their ability to work on the cure... sometimes. Here, though, Mexico has been mostly unaffected.

XHRrMpO.png

Heat, cold, and drug resistance!

And that's all we can do without symptoms. Feminazism shall lay dormant... for now.

NS93Ln9.png

No! Don't do that!

Jei3kqs.png

Feminazism, your time is not yet...

sWoN0fw.png

Scientists discover how to make men and women poop equally, which would placate feminazism. Obviously we can't allow that.

nAlvwEL.png

No! Stop it!

nE7Vhzg.png

The UK is 100% infected. Nothing will come of this.

AnQpIEZ.png

Feminazism! What have I been telling you! Save these mutations for when they count!

c9oC4Jw.png

More damage, not caused by us!

db824yo.png

All the countries have feminazism! We just need to wait a bit more...

BW69wIj.png

Man, the world is NOT having a good day!

6n1dRdx.png

Okay, FINE! Men and women can cough equally, if that's what you want!

Thankfully, this does not result in our discovery.

YEndr7C.png

YES! FINALLY! HALFWAY THROUGH 2018, THE FEMINAZISTS ARE READY TO ACT!

(I would have done stuff earlier, but in all my other runs, trying any strategy BUT this resulted in horrific failure.)

3zspWx8.png

Feminazism will hit, and HOO BOY will it hit hard! It will hit both men AND women!

yDu7s7S.png

I get us all set up for Insanity and Paralysis! I want to be ready when the world starts trying to cure me!

5qcqtEw.png

MOSTLY HARMLESS!? FEMINAZISM TAKES INSULT!

7PYSnEQ.png

Here we go!

BkPzZcP.png

ZPOYrJj.png

The world tries to keep Feminazism down, but it won't stop!

XMSGQf5.png

5vAxdXq.png

Beautiful.

vMPpmxR.png

In an effort to stop the spread of Feminazism!? Let's see what chance they have of that...

wGOs4ba.png

I'd say 0%. Yeah.

RDpzgpj.png

As you can probably guess, this message came WAY after the world actually started cure work. The news is tripping over itself trying to report everything!

tnAYbzv.png

They think they can cure us, but we have a plan to stop that, don't we? All men and women will be EQUALLY unable to cure us!

kmNWzoX.png

Oh hey, we can put down a tab that shows the news for the past few days. Feel free to read it!

sDjwflk.png

FEMINAZISM SHALL RUIN EVERYTHING!

vTpAXYy.png

Lz8jUyC.png

We put our cure-stopping plan into action, and as a result anyone NOT trying to cure Feminazism is now.

fmO5Vm3.png

wEoLkV2.png

Ah, but they're too late! The world is halfway dead, and soon countries will begin collapsing!

jwyPN4I.png

Soon, in Iceland, men and women will receive equal wages: $0.00, because they'll ALL BE DEAD.

XQBeLJe.png

We get Coma and Dysentery, the better version of Diarrhea. The scientists can't apply their understanding of Diarrhea to Dysentery, thankfully.

caFYIhm.png

And before long, we did it! It worked! Men and women are finally all totally equal! Equally DEAD.

Okay, okay, I'll stop.

pCGFDiH.png

Towards the end, the news logs clearly begin to reflect the apocalyptic nature of things.

5lVrfG8.png

YjSaev2.png

We did it! We won! The hardest plague in the game is finished! But next time, we'll be doing a very INTERESTING plague...

QiEsbIJ.png

I hope you all enjoyed this politically insightful LP episode!

NjMFhiY.png

But, I once again need name suggestions! For next time: The Neurax Worm is a mind-control worm. Rather than killing the world, we'll be doing something a bit different. What should we name it?

(Urbophile gives us a boost in urban environments)

I said this once, and I'll say it again.

Hentai.

Also. Feminazism isn't about equality, it's about females > males and attempts to degrade men even further down and make themselves immune to laws and anything that would otherwise bars their "lifestyle".

It's particularly why I hate these sort of people.

I'll say it again....CORRUPT RELIGION! (yes, i know about that special part of the Neurax Worm, now do eet >:D)

Hentai.

Also. Feminazism isn't about equality, it's about females > males and attempts to degrade men even further down and make themselves immune to laws and anything that would otherwise bars their "lifestyle".

​There is a line between reason and stupidity. They crossed that line a LONG time ago.....

Edited by RandomSwordmaster

Toxoplasma gondii is the obvious first choice.

It shouldn't fit entirely, I guess, so just T. gondii.

Cats videos will be the ruin of all humanity !

Mwahahahaha !

I don't understand... what is this incredibly long name??

Berserk Staff. Everyone is berserk and mind-controlled! Don't let the Restore Staff technology be completed!

This seemed to be the most popular suggestion, so we're doing it!

Hentai.

Ah, I thought it was an insane version of male = female. Well, I guess it is normal feminists on crack, but... still, really, I'm guessing they're just a giant bunch of hypocrites.

SporePunch Breloom. What could be a worse way to go than falling comatose and having your internal organs pasted by controlled fury!

Believe it or not, we won't be pasting anyone's organs today. No, we'll be doing something much, much worse.

Miiiiinnnd control in...

Plague Inc: Episode 5: The Berserk Staff!

EepbPLY.png

The Neurax worm is the first of three Special Plagues. That's not an official name, just what I call them. Their mechanics are dramatically changed from normal diseases. So, let's see what's in store for us!

qpDzxUe.png

Darwinist and Urbo-Phile because I don't have anything better, and Sympto-stasis because we'll be needing a lot of symptoms.

TTXnaPG.png

yVAzKvB.png

A brand new "Berserk Staff Worm" enters the world...

2V6tXav.png

Somewhere, someone in China is hit with a berserk staff. The mind control to get them to use the berserk staff on more people begins...

iHivRqw.png

The berserk staff lay in wait to be found... and now, the world shall feel what was hidden...

Neurax Worm Theme

Yeah, it's got its own special music. That's how you know its special!

74DNUBn.png

As you can see, we're basically a tiny worm right now. A very dangerous tiny worm.

XAZNvrq.png

First off, we'll need transmissions. All the upgrade trees are radically changed, and we're going to need Eggs first. Level 1 of this allows us to get Animal transmissions. Berserk staff eggs go!

WWKYCi7.png

Next up, a, uh, berserk staff range increase! These transmissions are notable because they increase both severity and infectivity. Not too much, thankfully.

TfPBVko.png

What? Never mind, it's probably nothing important.

MwsqXWV.png

We get Eggs 2. Notice that Devolving this trait costs no less than 6 DNA points! In all the special plagues, devolving traits becomes EXTREMELY expensive, so we have to evolve carefully.

UlotlVK.png

Time to move onto symptoms. First, the Berserk Staff will need to invade the brain.

Ot6PIse.png

Next, we need to establish who's boss.

oAn1ruH.png

And finally, assume total control. NOW we can start making people do stuff! Thanks to Sympto-Stasis, this all costs very little.

aKb1ifv.png

Our first two upgrades don't do anything but reduce our severity. Remember, these people will ALL become eventual subjects of the great Berserk Staff-we don't want them to suffer too much!

ZJ1tRQo.png

Next up, Psychosis! We've established control of their personality!

And here, we have a choice to make:

XkpKfWg.png

We can either make people sad, on a path to kill the world (and yes, the upgrade that comes after it is Suicide).

45ZwI5q.png

Or, we can make people love us using brain chemicals!

Of course, doing any of these things would start to make the world really notice us, which we don't want quite yet. So, back to transmissions!

T6FFrDq.png

More berserk staff range lets us make the very water and air berserk!

You're probably wondering what's in abilities...

93ui6cQ.png

Trojan Planes, to help infect the world! What do these do? You'll see.

U5gIm7U.png

We'll also need our normal resistances. Don't know why a magical staff struggles in certain climates, but what can you do? *shrugs*

toQO0Pb.png

Ah, our very first plane! When a country's airports aren't closed, and it has a lot of infected people in it, it'll generate a plane bubble for us! Click on it, and...

zIPpAUw.png

We can send the plane to wherever we want! If a country has closed airports? We can still send the plane there! If the country doesn't HAVE airports? Nope, the plane still goes! That's why our main threat is the cure, not countries closing their borders while everyone outside suffers.

VThtY3S.png

Go, my Berserk Plane! Go, and make people mad!

Also, as you've probably noticed by now, the coloring is different than the normal red. All of the special plagues each have their own color.

c3PEcSo.png

Another plane! All the countries that would normally be out-of-the-way are now no longer difficult to infect whatsoever!

OWBHzds.png

Let's get some more planes going!

(I don't get any more plane upgrades, but from here we have some choices: "Trojan Roamers", which increases infectivity in plane-targeted countries, or "Trojan Destroyers", which makes the people in planes attack stuff in the countries they go to.)

2abk0lU.png

Looks like we've been found out. Better take precautions!

SFEHive.png

The entire bottom-right tree is dedicated to cure-slowing symptoms. We don't want to get too many, but this should help counteract our hated enemy, the Restore Staff.

9DynTuf.png

Not that the world stands a chance as long as we have these planes!

VtYKDIb.png

Oh, yes. No need to worry about it, worrying is bad for you, my servants...

zjdoExG.png

We have enough people infected now that we're getting planes constantly. I'll stop showing them, but keep in mind that no country can keep itself isolated from the Berserk Staff!

FCBKREB.png

Why do they try to stop the Berserk staff? Don't they know we have only their best interests in mind?

Xpc2KZy.png

Clearly, they need to learn!

dztqVDK.png

Great. This slows down our planes and infection in general. No matter, we already have plenty of areas infected.

gwwidAN.png

It's only a theory! Don't focus on it too much. Besides, that's silly, right?

okKzEyo.png

Oh come on!

ytB9nKU.png

Then again, you can probably imagine why they'd do that. No choice but to keep going!

59DxqiU.png

Avians will help us spread faster. Spreading quickly is VERY important, due to the ending we've chosen.

(Also, the "worm-circle" in the top-left is another upgrade path that increases mutation. In this disease, controlling what it does is very important, so I chose not to do it.)

KkgpvTU.png

Don't do research on us! Come on!

EnKFGvK.png

How could you EVER think that?

XmxhG5V.png

I guess we don't need airports to leave from... or open airports to fly to... to mind-control people into using planes.

9NTHZ5g.png

Devotion! See? I only want good things for my slaves!

JLsGo4Y.png

Huh? Obsession! This should help. I wonder why it only costs 1 DNA point?

rjOdMxK.png

...That might have back-fired slightly.

MZYdMJd.png

Crap, that's not what we wanted!

60KFO6G.png

So, I find it quite coincidental considering that with our name, this is the ONE symptom it decided to mutate... This gives us Lethality, which we actually don't want. Can't do too much about it now, though.

jtn6zNZ.png

That wasn't a death from us! That was from someone infected by Berserk Staff beating another uninfected person! How can you link this so perfectly!?

95EUUkB.png

Now, for our final upgrade... this is what allows for the control ending! People now truly worship the berserk staff. We have tons of severity now, but this upgrade actually removes some lethality. We no longer need to kill people!

alfhGll.png

Why don't we take a look at what's happening?

bedgtpH.png

So, with the "Transcendence" upgrade, all countries that have everyone infected will IMMEDIATELY shift to Total Anarchy, losing all cure capacity. They now worship us!

Hpsbppf.png

We don't have a lot of countries with 100% infection yet, but a few countries still aren't working on curing us as much as they could be. Still, there's no point in laying dormant now.

49hwsjw.png

Next, we'll want Perceptive Jolt, the first step in another upgrade tree, which should do some interesting stuff...

K6ueC4o.png

AAeIvqb.png

Perceptive Shift and Cognitive Scrambling come after. These aren't upgrades we really need for a Worship run, but I get them because they're fun to have! They make countries do a lot of interesting stuff.

qC59mHU.png

The world is progressing on the cure very fast, and we are NOT infecting people nearly fast enough!

PSfmku1.png

We need to do something to counteract this...

VWXc9Er.png

Particularly since they know they have to cure us now.

CWCSyHB.png

First, we'll want Genetic Hardening while we spread.

4i54Ud1.png

TEzYE2i.png

Crap. IS IT OVER?

3ctjV4O.png

Reshuffle!

wrhJytY.png

What? The cure is complete?

4Zuqg3O.png

NO ITS NOT! MORE RESHUFFLING!

(Yes, you can actually mitigate a complete cure by using Reshuffle upgrades.

Despite this, though, it looks like the world might still complete the cure! We're out of abilities to stop it with, so we'll have to use symptoms!

fvdQqX0.png

(Notice I have a ton of DNA points. This disease gives us way more than normal, which is good.)

First, Memory Loss. You can imagine why this would negatively impact cure research. FORGET ALL YOU KNOW OF THE BERSERK STAFF!

G1sEeNQ.png

Sorry to do this to you, servants, but it's for the best! It has to happen!

M8HO1RF.png

Don't talk about the worm! It's not allowed!

qtouMHx.png

Finally, Coma!

fe3sPwy.png

Alright, the cure is placated for a little while, and we have all the countries infected! We just need to infect more people in the countries...

806aHP0.png

But tons of transmissions! Normally we wouldn't need them at this point, but we seriously need our infectivity up!

KNeom6S.png

With all the countries in the world infected, there's nowhere to send the planes. I have them fly off anyways.

CC59RBf.png

Almost...

LMgnog4.png

Almost! Come on! Get them infected before that cure!

xrsQET0.png

Legalizing Neurax Communities, Holding Neurax Education Sessions...

#NeuraxAcceptance

(Gladiator Combat and Arresting Journalists is from our decision-making abilities, also. In the mobile version, a lot more stuff would happen, including countries re-opening/re-closing their borders over and over for various reasons, but not here, apparently.)

vLhYUtV.png

SUBMIT! EVERYONE SUBMIT!

Bo0t4iR.png

That's another cure-slowing disease. I'm glad to have it.

TMMgDVs.png

Almost! And yet, the last few three hundred million people continue their futile resistance...

Q6wn6lW.png

Long hair banned? Death racing legalized? All to become normal in the new berserk-staffed world!

tqq2Ftb.png

IXR0RR7.png

Annnnd we win.

HlWyLzD.png

We did it! Now, the entire world is under the sway of the Berserk staff, no longer to have individual freedom! But they will be happy, due to the manipulation of their brain chemicals!

...This is kind of horrific, actually.

JjtqEVc.png

5wuTkF3.png

Alright, that's a wrap for today! Genetic Mimic slows Cure research, which is always nice.

Now, I actually don't need any name suggestions for Parasite! It's already been recorded using an old name suggestion. Instead, suggest names for Prion, a "slow, subtle, and complex pathogen inside the brain" that's hard to cure.

NEXT TIME: The world riots over nothing.

I don't understand... what is this incredibly long name??

It's actually more a parasite than a worm, though the effects are similar.

In short, it could be the reason why we like cats so much, and why cat videos are so popular.

(It's known to makes rodednt attracted to cat pee, letting them be eaten more easily, and are present in most humans, though there's no proofs of their danger... yet.)

More information here

Woo! They actually finished the Restore Staff, but a reshuffle made it fail before much damage could be done. Careful: don't want people to wise up and finish it: the thing's almost ready! Now, I better go death racing. See ya!

Woo! They actually finished the Restore Staff, but a reshuffle made it fail before much damage could be done. Careful: don't want people to wise up and finish it: the thing's almost ready! Now, I better go death racing. See ya!

I prefer to think they accidentally based their Restore Staff off of FE5 Staffs.