Serenes Forest Scribbles - The results are in, check out the winners in the Scribbles section!

Tangerine

I submitted my entry! Is URL link ok or was I supposed to do direct attachment? It exceeds 10Mb. :P

In any case, I look forward to seeing all the submissions and celebrating all things Fire Emblem! :D

• Replies 500
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hate my life.

My original project idea wasn't working, so I scrapped it entirely last night and have been working on it since this morning, and now. I should be done in approximately an hour.

I wish I'd gone with my other idea.

I mean, I can deal with not getting Ike. It's just my priority in this contest

Primary reason I entered (aside from shiny badges)

If anyone's getting Ike here, it's me! I already have Marth and I need him to complete the duo!

Or if I place in the top ten and get that art book, I'd be cool with that too.

Winning would be even better, though :)

I finished and just submitted my entry. I still hate myself.

Don't feel too bad about it. I had the same problem with changing my idea last minute and having to completely redo everything from near scratch. I was worried I wouldn't finish it in time. It's an accomplishment in itself that you submitted something. Be proud of that! I'm sure you did fine.

If anyone's getting Ike here, it's me! I already have Marth and I need him to complete the duo!

Or if I place in the top ten and get that art book, I'd be cool with that too.

Winning would be even better, though :)

Honestly, even if I don't win, the art book would be worth it! I love the Tellius era of games so much!

And the Ike amiibo? I hope I win! Although, to win the amiibo and not the art book...kinda leaning toward the art book more.

......the artbook will be MINE! :3

...winning would still be great though

I finished and just submitted my entry. I still hate myself.

I had to restart my entry 3 times, so I can sympathize...just a bit (because I restarted less than half way done, so...I can only imagine how you feel...

besides hating yourself [s/]

Edited by Busterman64

Don't forget that you can purchase the artbook at their store as well! They don't have a lot of resources for advertisement and are basically operating on passion and word of mouth, so show some support if you're interested!

https://fe-anthology.ecwid.com/#!/Fire-Emblem-Path-of-Radiance-10th-Anniversary-Anthology/p/54839584/category=0

Looks like they're doing a Sacred Stones series next, chances are I'll chip in and help promote that too when the time comes :P:.

Edited by Tangerine

Don't forget that you can purchase the artbook at their store as well! They don't have a lot of resources for advertisement and are basically operating on passion and word of mouth, so show some support if you're interested!

https://fe-anthology.ecwid.com/#!/Fire-Emblem-Path-of-Radiance-10th-Anniversary-Anthology/p/54839584/category=0

Looks like they're doing a Sacred Stones series next, chances are I'll chip in and help promote that too when the time comes :P:.

SWEET! At least I can still get the book if I lose! Also, while Sacred Stones isn't my go-to game to play (FE:PoR has that spot), I'll probably get that artbook too. The love for FE is strong! :3

We'll most likely just have an elimination round and then a final round. Something like:

All illustration/sprite based together = top 25 go to final round

All written works/misc together = top 25 go to final round

We've received illustrations/sprites the most by far, written works and misc combined add up to about the same amount. So we'd be looking at two 50~ submission rounds with the top 25 of each of those as the finals. We can just have both rounds last a few days to a week to ensure that people have the time to look at each of the submissions they'll be voting on.

If you let me know the final format ahead of time I can make even spiffier voting/organizational charts for rounds 1, 2 & 3! Not entirely sure which format you're going with but I'll try to accommodate any of them. :3

wow don't get excited you're going to be disappointed =(

david did you do something

I've never seen any art from you so I am interested

Yes I did don't worry mine's not all that amazing either we can be average together

i am super excited to see all of the art for this competition

^yes this especially since so many participated

Man, I knew my writing style didn't exactly fit well with this sort of thing(mostly RP stuff, so shorter bursts usually augmented by interactions and outside input) and it wasn't helped by the way my head works, since I mad to finish it in one sitting else I\d never get it done, but seeing how much people have put into this really drives it home, dead last here I come. Oops~

Oh well, it was fun to do, and I mostly did it to say I had participated, and figured a chance at the door prize was a neat incentive. I'll be looking forward to seeing what people managed to come up with.

Over 100 submissions?! Aaaaah I wanna see, I wanna seee!!! When can we expect the submissions to be up for display? :D:

My piece is pretty basic, and I regret choosing a medium I haven't used in literally years. It's not what I wanted it to be, but at least I did somethin'! It's becoming harder and harder for me to art as I've grown older... :cry:

I entered this just for fun and participation and wasn't in it to win it, anyway. ; ]

'Nother dead last minute submission here! Literally just finished in the span of 4 hours after a burst of emotional divine inspiration hit me. Hopefully it will do.

I will be very surprised if I get any votes, but I'm just in it for the badges. Would be nice to see how far I might go though!

Can't wait to see everyone else's stuff! :D

MY GOD my scanner betrays me in this very dire moment... I bid you fare well, Special Edition.

Can you take a picture of it on your phone or something? Send it to your e-mail?

Edited by Busterman64