Playable English Demo?

GrayClouds23

They can make a demo based in Chapter 6, let you choose Hoshido or Nohr, so you can have an oportunity to use both sides and see which one you like the most?

But yeah, probably in January we will see one

Yeah, if there is a demo, sometime in January is the most likely time we'll see (maybe mentioned in a Nintendo Direct). But there is a chance we won't get one. I'm pretty sure the reason we got the Awakening demo was to show people the appeal of the game in the foreign markets (IIRC, Japan never got the demo). As a result, more people were drawn into the series. Unless Nintendo sees the need for people to understand the appeal of the two games, we won't be getting a demo.

They can make a demo based in Chapter 6, let you choose Hoshido or Nohr, so you can have an oportunity to use both sides and see which one you like the most?

I agree, it would be great to be able to make the choice in the demo, and that's likely what the demo's going to be. It might just be the first two chapters though

I have a friend who's in love with Fire Emblem after playing the Awakening demo and then buying the physical version when it came out. A good demo will probably do the same for Fates

I agree, it would be great to be able to make the choice in the demo, and that's likely what the demo's going to be. It might just be the first two chapters though

I have a friend who's in love with Fire Emblem after playing the Awakening demo and then buying the physical version when it came out. A good demo will probably do the same for Fates

Actually this was how i got in the series, i was searching for free games, saw the demo, downloaded it and spiraled into doom -lies down-

I don't hold much hope for a demo unfortunately, since it would have to be released around these days if we keep the time comparison. The demo for Awakening came 3 months before release date and we are 3 months before release date more or less.

If anything i think maybe the demo might be ch.2 and ch.5/6. Ch.2 has an interesting map and story bits, obviously the choose your side chapter plus the one where you ally with them. Plus, 2 and both versions of 6 were the ones shown in the treehouse demos in the e3, and they show enough history and combat to get you hooked.

I think they would instead let us play the first six chapters instead