Characters You Could Care Less About

GrayClouds23

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

... So, what, just, characters you feel average about? Have no distinct feelings towards?

Edited by Parrhesia

Setsuna, though it's a shame since I like her design. Also most of the kids.

I'm curious as to why people dislike the kids so much? I love Shara with all my heart lol. B-But Setsuna seems cool... I don't know a lot of Japanese but her in game quotes make me love her lol

Azura, Camilla, Felicia, Pieri, and Syalla.

I really dislike Azura's design, but I'm sure she's an okay character. We'll see.

Camilla is too..sexual and unappealing. Both her and Felicia (maybe even Syalla) seem kinda like they're framed in a way that's supposed to make me attracted to them, but I feel like, even if I wasn't a gay guy, it just.. Wouldn't do it for me.

I'd like Pieri better if she passed on her pink hair instead of the blue.

I don't like Syalla because I don't like Tharja. Glad she's finally able to marry female players, though.

Azura, Camilla, Felicia, Pieri, and Syalla.

I really dislike Azura's design, but I'm sure she's an okay character. We'll see.

Camilla is too..sexual and unappealing. Both her and Felicia (maybe even Syalla) seem kinda like they're framed in a way that's supposed to make me attracted to them, but I feel like, even if I wasn't a gay guy, it just.. Wouldn't do it for me.

I'd like Pieri better if she passed on her pink hair instead of the blue.

I don't like Syalla because I don't like Tharja. Glad she's finally able to marry female players, though.

Right in the heart here XD I love Pieri and any crazy character in anything really. As for Aqua I'm surprised, most everyone I know loves her, her hair and her eyes really do it for me and I find her attractive. Felicia can go die in a hole for all I care lol

Grey and Shara.

I never liked Gaius, and Grey is just a boring version of him. Tharja was funny, but she seems pretty empty now (maybe because of localization?). Matoi is alright but she seems kinda empty without her Chrom obsession).

Jakob for obvious reasons, as well as Dia.

Grey and Shara.

I never liked Gaius, and Grey is just a boring version of him. Tharja was funny, but she seems pretty empty now (maybe because of localization?). Matoi is alright but she seems kinda empty without her Chrom obsession).

Jakob for obvious reasons, as well as Dia.

I love Jakob/Joker, he really reminds me of myself. I can't stand people and so I pretty much act the same way as him.

I'm still confused about the hate for this game's children?

Its probably because they were an unnecessary addition, and an empty one at that. I dunno, haven't played the game myself, so just going off of other peoples' implications.

Camilla. My dislike of her design and Corrin-obsession clashes with my like of her usefulness as a unit and the underused part of her personality (the tragic, broken survivor of a political battlefield), and I just end up feeling indifferent towards her.

Setsuna. She's just a tired repeat of the same gimmick over and over, but unlike Jakob she's not offensive enough for me to actually dislike her. Most of the time I just forget she exists.

Pretty much all the kids. They're just so...bland. Exceptions are Shigure (who actually feels like a person), Foleo (interesting concept), Mitama (ditto), Shara (I hated Tharja, I hate you too), and Eponine (see Shara, just replace "Tharja" with "Yaoi Fangirl").

Hate: Aqua, Felicia, and Pieri

Couldn't care less about: the Awakening trio, Belka, Hinoka, Sakura, Setsuna, Tsukuyomi, Effie, and the second gen.

Edited by Sir FreddyBear

I wonder why people are hating on Effie she seems like a good character to me, i'm just happy to finally have a good female knight (as much as I love Meg hehe).

If i'm honest i'm not too familiar with the characters yet, but i've never liked Gaius so i'm going to say his incarnation here whatever his name is. Also not really fond of Leo or Takumi.

You're asking for hate, in which case I'd have to say Pieri and Jakob. But... it's not really like I could care less about them. For instance, I feel like I'll have a difficult time pairing Lazward and Pieri together, simply because I can't stand Pieri and I think Lazward deserves much better than that. If I didn't care about Pieri, I wouldn't be quite that against the ship.

In terms of nonchalance, I'd have to say Matoi, Shara, and Grey. Silas and Sophie also bore me. They have their cute moments, but for the most part, I forget they exist.

The only characters I couldn't care less about are Ryoma and Takumi, for reasons that I'm not sure of myself, other than the fact that they're both hyped to hell and back. That being said, once I actually get to play the game, I might change my tune.

Edited by Levant Colthearts

As far as hate? Eh... I guess Kamui, Camilla, Pieri, Felicia, Gurei, Matoi, and Syalla. As far as not caring for in general? Silas, Benoit, Ignis, Harold, and Lutz. It use to include Hinata and Hisame but I'm slowly starting to enjoy them, as I think I'll also start to enjoy Benoit, Harold, and Lutz at the least.

The only characters I could care less about are Ryoma and Takumi, for reasons that I'm not sure of myself, other than the fact that they're both hyped to hell and back. That being said, once I actually get to play the game, I might change my tune.

The only characters I could care less about are Ryoma and Takumi, for reasons that I'm not sure of myself, other than the fact that they're both hyped to hell and back. That being said, once I actually get to play the game, I might change my tune.

Takumi is OP as hell and I like his design lol

Azura, Camilla, Jakob, and Pieri are on top/bottom. Luna, for virtue of being Severa, is near there. For characters that I don't care for in the sense of, "I don't really even think about this person," I'll add the non-royal Hoshido children, Eponine, Lutz, Velour, Ignis, Midoriko, Sophie, Shigure, Kanna, Nishiki, Kagerou, Tsukuyomi, Setsuna, Asama, Orochi, Hana, Sakura, Rinkah, Flora, Belka, Nyx, Odin, Asyura, Silas, and Felicia.