Desktop thread

Hanz

• Replies 259
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's an SFTP client that I use to login to dedicated hosts running linux, so that I actually have a GUI to work with instead of command line SCPing files XD

My desktop

Well, that's what it was before my computer completely crashed to death. I usually don't have uTorrent as a desktop icon in case the feds are looking at mah picturez.

I need to find that background again. Archer is awesome.

I use pidgin too because libpurple allows for IRCing, and it's free unlike some crap *courghmIRCcough*

What exactly is IRC? I only use Pidgin for MSN/AIM.

You also have SNES9X and PJ64, which implies you also partake in other illegal activities...

First of all since nobody answered your question, IRC stands for Internet relay chat, and it was basically the original instant messenger. There are a few things about it that make it less friendly than aim to use, but it's still pretty fun.

Also, doesn't saying I have uTorrent basically imply that I partake in illegal activites? I dunno ANYONE who uses torrents completely for legal p2p stuff.

I said "other" illegal activities. I worded my question badly. I know what IRC is, but I was wondering what set it apart from AIM.

Jeez, Makarov, is there really any reason to have everything so large? :blink: