Desktop thread

Hanz

I dunno. Those desktop icons were huge. I personally like my desktop icons to be on the smaller side, and I naturally assumed everyone else would be normal like me.

His icons look large because it's a high resolution desktop you're viewing on a low resolution. On his screen, they likely look normal.

• Replies 259
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mine!

desktopscreenshotbf5.th.jpg

Yay to Imperial Boy!.....he makes the most fabulous landscape/scenery art for anime!

And go here for all his art works...click on "Illustratons" or "Rough" at the very top right corner of the site:

http://translate.google.com/translate?hl=e...3Den%26hs%3Df0P

And Vista is not just dumb, its abominable. o.o

Well, duh vista is dumb. I guess that nobody has gotten a computer recently though, as I am probably the only person who would bother downgrading to XP.

It's dumb because they didn't actually change anything besides the GUI and they call it a new OS. And it is laggier because of the new GUI.

Yeah, Aurion_Emblem just got a laptop, and the store was like "for $20, we'll take off all of the pre-installed crap that it comes with. Yes, we admit that it is crap."

I'm so glad I didn't get my computer from a store.

Well, duh vista is dumb. I guess that nobody has gotten a computer recently though, as I am probably the only person who would bother downgrading to XP.

It's dumb because they didn't actually change anything besides the GUI and they call it a new OS. And it is laggier because of the new GUI.

The reason XP was such a hit was because it was a huge improvement from 98. The main target group of people who really care about new OS and comp parts and such are those who play online games on the computer. XP was a huge enhancement for them. But when it came to Vista, it did not supply gamers with anything additional that would have helped them with their gameplay and so thats one of the main reasons why Vista was so unsuccessful. Those gamers who usually line up infront of the store for the chance to upgrade their computer totally neglected Vista, and so Vista suffered huge losses in its introduction. And needing 4 gigs of RAM to run it properly is not a good thing either. <_<

Hina means sunshine or greens (veggies)....actually its a very popular name in Japan. For me, its a shortened version of Hinata from Naruto.

Vista does suck and I dont hate you. ;D We actually bought a new laptop cause my dad's old one died. Unfortunately it has vista on it and the specs that it came with does not support vista well at all... ^^'

• 2 weeks later...