Radiant Dawn Story Review + Alternative to the Blood Pact Arc

A year ago my friend The Jonin Monkey reviewed the narrative of Fire Emblem: Path of Radiance and, in a supplemental video, touched on what made Ike's character in particular special, both of which I helped record footage for, and voiced Soren in the first.

Today, he takes a look at the narrative of it's highly divisive sequel, Radiant Dawn, with it's own supplemental video dedicated to the infamous Blood Pact. Both videos I once again helped record footage for, on top of casting and directing VAs for dialogue scenes and editing the blood pact video. This has therefore been a pet project of ours for a while now and we'd appreciate any feedback we can get, so be sure to give it a watch and tell me what you think:

The Jonin Monkey is on the money insofar Micaiah was mishandled as a character. However, I do say he didn't put enough time into the issue of the usage of Ike in RD's narrative.

As for the Blood Pact War, I would chalk it up to wanting to show off the separate player armies gimmick by having Ike and Micaiah's armies fight but without either faction being portrayed as conniving or otherwise shady.

Edited by Alazen

A year ago my friend The Jonin Monkey reviewed the narrative of Fire Emblem: Path of Radiance and, in a supplemental video, touched on what made Ike's character in particular special, both of which I helped record footage for, and voiced Soren in the first.

Today, he takes a look at the narrative of it's highly divisive sequel, Radiant Dawn, with it's own supplemental video dedicated to the infamous Blood Pact. Both videos I once again helped record footage for, on top of casting and directing VAs for dialogue scenes and editing the blood pact video. This has therefore been a pet project of ours for a while now and we'd appreciate any feedback we can get, so be sure to give it a watch and tell me what you think:

I don't have to see to much about the Review, I have already listen to much about the game's story as a whole.

But the Blood Pact Alternative interested me a lot... And, in fact, I like his idea. Looks great, and makes sense in my mind.

Honestly, that's the best alternative to the Blood Pact I've ever heard. Any others have required extensive rewrites of character or plot points, but that makes sense, does it all with canon material, and even keeps characters in character. Well, mostly. I'm not quite sure about the 3-13 bit where Pelleas declares Micaiah a traitor and practically goes full villain.

Edited by Red Fox of Fire