[Canada] EBGames.CA doing Fates bundle preorder {12/4/15 @ 1p}

Elieson

After I went through all of the trouble putting a team of US SF users together to grab a pre-order for the event, too :'(.

Well at least you guaranteed a copy for the event. Bright side, Fruit, bright side.

Their hours of operation are in EST and their Canadian office is apparently in Brampton so it's pretty safe to assume the time is EST.

Really conflicted about buying this though... I'm excited to see the translations of Conquest and Revelations but I don't really need to play Birthright for the third time; nothing in Birthright really demands I see the localization. Argh decisions

Their hours of operation are in EST and their Canadian office is apparently in Brampton so it's pretty safe to assume the time is EST.

Really conflicted about buying this though... I'm excited to see the translations of Conquest and Revelations but I don't really need to play Birthright for the third time; nothing in Birthright really demands I see the localization. Argh decisions

Might as well get all three, just for convenience's sake. You'll also net all the cool swag!

Glad to hear that Canada can join the US in monetary suffering getting the bundle! I hope it goes smoother than Awakening's release.

Got mine, not online, but in store at Bloor Street (Toronto)…. as of about 35 minutes ago, there was still about one left (after accounting for the one that I ordered). Someone might have got it between now and then, but I have no way of knowing… who knows, there still might be a chance for someone here if they live in Toronto.

I have no hope for now. I'm living in Québec city :(

I feel you sistah ^^;

I live in a little out of nowhere town called Mascouche in Québec, where there's only one proper videogame store and very small at that

Fortunately I was lucky and managed to place a preorder from Gamestop USA when it was still in stock, coz having it a couple days late is better than not having it at all.

So good luck to you, you poor thing

Edited by Mekalygie

I have no hope for now. I'm living in Québec city :(

I feel you sistah ^^;

I live in a little out of nowhere town called Mascouche in Québec, where there's only one proper videogame store and very small at that

Fortunately I was lucky and managed to place a preorder from Gamestop USA when it was still in stock, coz having it a couple days late is better than not having it at all.

So good luck to you, you poor thing

I'm living in a lost corner of the Quebec area as well. This world's just too small.

Why can't we have nice things at the same time as others? >.<

Fortunately I did get to preorder online while I had the chance, at least.

Edited by ItzMeeMario