Possible Leak for a European Release Date

Soen

isIAwxg.jpg

I know the image is big, but I've taken it with my phone. So please forgive me if I haven't had time to resize it.

I went to Gamestop today to buy Xenoblade Chronicles X, and when they showed me the games coming up in the next month, I saw that Fates had a release date, scheduled for 4/30, or at least that's for Italy. Keep in mind that this isn't offical, so it might as well be false.

Edited by Soen

Trust me, two full months is more that enough, expecially when the game is already translated in a language you understand. I ended up spoiling Awakening entirely during those two months of agony.

A whole 76 days is enough here in the US xD

I really hope it's just a placeholder date or something, because if it isn't I'll be able to play it only during summer...

I checked the site and it's listed too, but only as 'Fire Emblem Fates' (there are no two versions so maybe it doesn't actually release that day? Hopefully? Sobs), and the cover is Conquest's:

https://gamestop.it/3DS/Games/96526/fire-emblem-fates

Edited by Luce

I just remembered.

Also, it's kinda weird Bravely Second and Fates both release on Saturdays. In the UK, games come out on Friday; is it different in Italy and Europe?

Release dates are the same all over Europe. It then depends on the retailer if the date is moved later.

I really hope that this is legitimate. I'm already crushed that we don't get the game the same time as the US.

We did for Xenoblade Chronicles X. Thankfully. But...76 days isn't much of a wait!

I will be entirely happy with a 30/3/16 release. It's not as early as I originally hoped, as it'll still be in the middle of a uni semester, but it's far better than having to wait two whole months after the American release.