Chat Invitation

Alex95

Let's see how many people we can get into the chat room at one time! I know the cap is 20, and the earliest gets booted or the person trying to get in gets locked out or whatever, so maybe the Mods can extend the cap for the following time frame? If possible?

Come into the chat room whenever I get a good time frame set up!

Edited by Power Master

no

no

no

Alright, well, at least I gave it a shot.

we all have finals

I thought I picked a time after everyone was done with school, but I guess it wasn't late enough.

I thought I picked a time after everyone was done with school, but I guess it wasn't late enough.

Try the week of Christmas since everybody should be off for the winter holidays by then.

N-n-not like I care, o-o-o-or anything like that...!

tbh I think the limit is too high. It's hard to concentrate with more than 8 people in there.

lmfao I'm in your signature that's so cute

Well the chat's already had 20 people plenty of times by now

(and I don't know why the staff would lift the limit, if they even could, just for one day/moment)

Increasing the limit costs more money. I think we upgraded it once already, but it doesn't hit 20 enough to really justify another one. At peak hours it hovers around 10-15 from day to day, from what I've noticed.

Edited by Tangerine

Increasing the limit costs more money. I think we upgraded it once already, but it doesn't hit 20 enough to really justify another one. At peak hours it hovers around 10-15 from day to day, from what I've noticed.

Oh so it already upgraded

Yeah I agree no higher than 20

the chat isn't even strong enough to handle very many people...

do you hate me, serenesforest.net user power master

do you

Um... no. I just felt like trying to get people together. But if you ever need help with the Chat, I could lend a hand...somehow.

Oh so it already upgraded

Yeah I agree no higher than 20

the chat isn't even strong enough to handle very many people...

I get it. This was a bad idea.

Chat has definitely been lagging lately, at least on my end, with even just five people in it, yes. I figured we could increase the limit just for the time frame (which I updated to whenever I can get a better time frame), but since that costs money, yeah, probably not.

Edited by Power Master

But if you ever need help with the Chat, I could lend a hand...somehow.

didn't you make a thread a while ago """just asking""" about how one """hypothetically""" gets on the mod team

or was that another bloke

didn't you make a thread a while ago """just asking""" about how one """hypothetically""" gets on the mod team

or was that another bloke

Yes, but when I made that, I actually more curious about the first part (If SF had any contact from Nintendo). The second part (how does one become an admin) took over mostly and was all just really curiosity... at first. As it kept going, though, I got interested in what it actually takes to become a mod/admin/whatever. I'd link to it, but I don't care enough to do so :P Vincent told me to just keep doing what I'm doing and whatever happens happens.

Though I don't see myself becoming a mod anytime soon, I'm always ready to help out where I can.

Edited by Power Master