I really want to buy this game!

Uchu~

Hello.

So I really want to purchase this game, however, everywhere I can find it the game is majorly overpriced. Do you guys have any recommendations on where I can get this game for a little lower of a price, more around what the game is actually worth?

Thanks for the help!

[spoiler=Maybe asking videogame stores.]If you live in the €-zone, then you could ask me. Same goes for the sequel.

I asked GameStop about three years ago. The were three copies of this game left in my country. I got one for 30 € (really cheap).

Edited by Mister IceTeaPeach

Hello.

So I really want to purchase this game, however, everywhere I can find it the game is majorly overpriced. Do you guys have any recommendations on where I can get this game for a little lower of a price, more around what the game is actually worth?

Thanks for the help!

Might be able to help if I know what game it is.

My advice would be to keep checking Ebay and Amazon, I would also check any pawn shops and retro game stores in your area. I ended up getting lucky in that when I went to pick up Skyward Sword my GameStop had PoR sitting on the shelf right where I could see it. The problem is that the demand for PoR and RD has gone way up so the games prices have gone way up as well, I mean GameStop used to sell RD for $35 used and now they are selling it for $70 in the US.

• 3 weeks later...

[spoiler=Maybe asking videogame stores.]If you live in the €-zone, then you could ask me. Same goes for the sequel.

I asked GameStop about three years ago. The were three copies of this game left in my country. I got one for 30 € (really cheap).

I tried that, back in 2010. They had the game...and just the game, in a generic box and no manual. Since I'm pretty picky about my games (and their lovely packaging), I turned it down.

Fast-forward to last year, I finally bought the game- in JAPANESE, because I Maniac Mode is awesome. I just play it on GeckOS (a homebrew app thingy for Wii) and use shadowofchaos' English patch. Telling you, it's worth it. The game's worth it. I got mine, used, but in great condition (and complete, even with a game map! '3') for only 40$. I bought it off of eBay. You should look into used items, and check prices from lowest to highest, make sure the game's in the conditions you want.