Things you like or are looking forward to about FE14

Sunwoo

I mean, if we're all hanging out on this board still that means that there has to be SOMETHING you're looking forward to in this game, right?

1. I'm looking forward to playing the game while actually understanding things! I mean, yeah, playing the Japanese version helped improve my non-existent Japanese skills, but it was still a slow slow process.

1. Looking forward to the gameplay, which I've heard and seen great things from.

2. The character designs for the most part are pretty great, Kagerou, Hinoka and Nyx yee

3. Overall it just looks like a fun game.

4. the music is pretty awesome.

5. I can't wait to mess around with my Castle and do stuff with other players.

Edited by Jedi

I've heard great things about the music, and thats the one thing I've made sure I never got spoiled over. So I'm looking forward to hearing the OST for the first time!

Also can't wait to pet Zero. Its the number one thing I've been looking forward to since FEamie was first introduced.

Since I'm such a simple man, I feel like I actually will enjoy the stories, more or less. I've already gotten kinda spoiled on some things, but that's alright. I guess.

The fricken music, I may have already spoiled myself to it, but darn, this soundtrack is proof Videogame music can be art

The gameplay looks awesome from a mechanical standpoint.

My Castle is a feature I've looked forward to since it was announced, since I love building bases in RTS games, and now I have it here.

Finally, the fact that the main Lord is a manakete, and since that said main lord is also a MU, Tiki can be the heroine. Yes, I obsessed with her character

Alright, I'll give this a go. Have the SE pre-ordered and everything, so it's time to reboard the hype train.

1. Conquest Chapter 10 (Heard good things about this level above all others)

2. The execution of the new Weapon Triangle (Easily the core change I'm most excited about)

3. The soundtrack

4. The return of Capture and Shove

5. Lunatic Classic, all routes.

6. Escape/Defend Chapters

7. The voice-cast

8. Balance improvements

9. Ballistae/Reaver Weapons

10. The enemy use of the stances (If balanced properly, it'll be an exciting prospect.)

11. Challenge Runs (I plan to play the game without grinding, Seize only using the Lord and perhaps use a pen and paper durability system)

12. Online Multiplayer (If it's balanced, I'll enjoy it. Apparently there's even a handicap mode. If it's a grind/hackfest, then that'd be disappointing. I really like Code Name STEAM's Multiplayer and I hope they've learned somewhat from that)

Gameplay differences, the gorgeous CG animations, seeing all the different character personalities,

tome animations, Kunais and weapon effects, UNBREAKABLE WEAPONS! WOO!, customizing My Castle,

the interesting and probably silly dialogue in FEAmie, new classes, amiibo compatability (if i can get one that applies),

fanservice (because who needs shame, esp. Shino and Odin), a ton of skill combinations and a bunch of other stuff.

It would be much easier for me to just copy and paste the game's code.

1. ONLINE MULTIPLAYER. When I saw Doubke Duel in Awakening, I was disappointed to see that it was only Local Multiplayer & that I helped fhe person, not kill them.

2. Skinshipping. I want to pet the fox. That is all

3. Different paths. It is bliss.

4. LUNATIC MODE BEING PLAYABLE. Now Lunatic doesn't seem as broken as in Awakening, they fixed it.

5. Accessories. I am a sucker for more customization.

6. EXP DLC. Now I don't have to go back into that dlc every 3 turns. It is an actual map with spawning characters & such.

7. Everything I didn't mention. Yeah.

1. Gameplay! Hope that makes sense…like, the classes and maps. That looks fun.

2. My Castle, looks really fun.

3. Yeah I can't wait to see the supports with the facial expressions, ha...

4. I'm curious about accessories...

That's most of it, I'm fairly certain.

ummm

well for things I'm looking forward to

I guess playing the game

for things I like

the music

that's about it really

I guess maybe I'll mess with some of the My Castle stuff

maybe I'll rub people

that's all I can think of for now

oh also it has amiibo support so if I get an adapter I can borrow my friend's marth amiibo

not that I care much about what it actually does, it'll just feel good to be using a Marth amiibo because like 20 people have those

Localized names and English voice acting. The Japanese voices are wonderful, but I liked Awakening's English audio a lot and I hope Fates's is as good. I especially look forward to hearing critical lines.

My Castle. I like how we can visit others' castles.

Gameplay. The game just looks so much fun to play. The new weapon triangle, unbreakable weapons, attack and guard stances, new classes...

And the characters, of course. I like so many of them already.

I can't wait to invite certain characters to My Room.

I'm excited to experience the gameplay.

The music

Reading the supports of my favorite characters.

Making silly teams. Like a team with as many butlers as possible or maybe a bunch of the guys riding pegasi.

My Castle

I'm looking forward to seeing how the localization treats the Zero/(Male)Corrin S support. This is, I think, Nintendo's first canonically gay couple. I will have my avatar marry him in the Revelation path. It's really nice to see LGBT inclusion in this game. I never expected that my favorite game series would include gay marriage. :)

The gameplay looks very solid. I am looking forward to customizing the 'My Castle' area. Despite all the negative reviews I've heard of the story, I'm still excited to see how it plays out. I've remained relatively spoiler-free for the past ~6 months, so I will give relatively genuine reactions to twists in the plot.

I haven't heard any music so I hope I'll be in for a treat. Unbreakable weapons are amazing too. I don't have to hoard personal and legendary weapon uses anymore!

I also hope this game will become my favorite Fire Emblem, because none of the other FE's have come close to Thracia 776 in my opinion.

EDIT:

How could I forget about multiplayer!?!?!? I hope PvP will rock in this game. ^_^

Perhaps we could have a Serenes Forest Fates Tournament?

Edited by Leif

* My Castle... I want to decorate it with the statues and see my team getting along in their mini sprites hehe

* LANCER CLASS!!

* The battle animations, I love watching the animations

1-Playing the game in English

2-The new gameplay mechanics, especially the weapon triangle

3-PETTING ALL DA FACES!!! Especially Zero's

4-My Castle and customizing it

5-Online

6-Playing through Lunatic Classic since I actually can now without a guide

7-Just marrying Zero as a male MU will give me enough satisfaction