Things you like or are looking forward to about FE14

Sunwoo

Pretty much everything except the story is what I'm looking forward to.

Yep. The only thing i havent spoiled for myself is the soundtrack. So im really stoked about that too.

Im just...im ready for the game in my hands. Im ready for all of it.

I haven't spoiled myself to the story yet, so I'm actually still looking forward to it. I mean, it can't be worse than RD.

I'm somewhat looking forward to online Multiplayer, tho I'm almost certain I'll only play people here on Serenes to avoid Hackers

I'm also rather hyped that Ace Attorney writers handled the third route. Honestly, that's the only reason I'm playing the 3rd route

Finally seeing all the characters in action and making them dance to my whims playing matchmaker. I'm curious about some of the MyCastle stuff and will no doubt waste time customizing unnecessarily. Looking forward to Nohr's varied map goals and for the first time comparing localization changes to original script when I initally play.

I'm looking forward to the gameplay, OST, MyCastle (so many things you can do compared to the Barracks!), online multiplayer, voice actors, and even the story. I've avoided knowing story for so long so I'm excited for going through all three of them completely blind.

Can I just say "everything"? Because there's almost literally nothing I'm not looking forward to... except maybe S-ranking Gunter and Fuuga because I'm a support library completionist. @.@

Well, on to things that I really can't wait for:

- Japanese-inspired classes and weapons

- the soundtrack

- finding out if they kept the possibility for Kamui to marry the royal siblings (I don't know if that'd even be feasible, but I really do want to know if they'll keep that in the game)

- rubbing all the faces

- Takumi and Saizou and Ashura and Asama and... etc. etc.

- the story. I don't care if it ends up being awful; I'mma love it anyway! (says the girl who also unironically enjoys the Star Wars prequels, Jar Jar Binks included)

I haven't spoiled myself to the story yet, so I'm actually still looking forward to it. I mean, it can't be worse than RD.

I'm somewhat looking forward to online Multiplayer, tho I'm almost certain I'll only play people here on Serenes to avoid Hackers

I'm also rather hyped that Ace Attorney writers handled the third route. Honestly, that's the only reason I'm playing the 3rd route

Don't tempt fate. Don't tempt fate.

(Also, the Dual Destinies writer did the 3rd path; said writer also does the Senran Kagura games. Uh, yeah... .)

• Marrying all my favorites, which is really going to take a long while because I have a lot of them

Developing the My Castle and making it look pretty. Also giving everyone accessories and making them look pretty.

The new weapon triangle!

The soundtrack

ninjas

Edited by wvype

I'm actually looking forward to finally experiencing the story myself, too. I've seen all the cutscenes and know some big spoilers, but everything else I know is vague at best. I'm aware of how many here feel about the stories, but nothing I've heard sounds too terrible, so I'm curious to see if I react to them differently. Conquest still intrigues me the most, especially since people have had such mixed reactions about it. From what I've heard, it's more character driven too, so I'm definitely looking forward to that.

Things to look forward to? Localised names, mostly.

I'm afraid of what will happen to most of the characters, specially Hoshido... If they will keep their names with small change (like Kaze) or they will have new names... God! I'm afraid of what will they do with Oboro! As her name can not sound like an actual name to some people, so...

Edited by SniperGYS

Haven't spoiled too much, I think, so I'm also still interested in the plot even though so many say it's trash. My expectations have certainly been lowered from when the game was first announced though. I'll be happy with at least a decent story.

Nohr and Revelations gameplay, even though I'll be starting with Hoshido. I'm planning to play this game in a less grindy manner than I did Awakening, ignoring stuff like class changing (for the most part) and kids until the Revelations postgame.

Not sure which characters I'll be using yet other than the royals, Zero, and Oboro. I'm hoping the cast ends up being likeable overall! Also hoping for some good supports.

Honestly I can't wait for the new gameplay features, the weapon debuff system actually looks incredibly interesting as much as people complain about the removal of weapon durability, I actually like the fact that the game is giving me a reason to use every type of weapon. I was looking forward to an amazing story about two nations at war, both of which are represented in way so that there is no clear 'good guys', but that's not happening. However I still want to learn all these characters because support convos are probably my favourite thing in awakening. (Sad they removed my ability to make an army of all my avatars though that was fun)

I forgot about the music I like that too

Edited by Mackc2

I'm really looking forward to losing my connectivity with the real world (including my friends) if i get this game.

I'm planning to play it non stop even taking it with me to work.

I'm also looking forward to getting sleep deprived.

just kidding or maybe not

I'm looking forward to everything about this game; the music, the characters, the customisation, the gameplay, mycastle stuff, laughing at story elements.