Things You Like That Nobody Else/Not Many Other People Like

Randoman

So what things do you personally like that nobody else/not many other people like?

For me, the Cliffhanger TV series is one of them. Most people I know just find it facepalm-worthy and not all that amusing.

There's also The Prodigy, which I personally find to be CD-I Zelda levels of awesome, epic, and funny.

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the PC game Freelancer, can't remember it being particularly liked but it's one of my favourite games.

Gauntlet: Dark Legacy got pretty middling reviews. I really like it.

if Fire Emblem: Gaiden counts as above, though mainly because people don't play it more than they don't like it from what I've seen.

Dragon Age 2. Also Final Fantasy 13. Very unpopular on the Internet overall, but I like them...I get why people disliked them though.

I didn't mind Dragon Age 2.

Final Fantasy XIII? Well.....I tried to like it. I really tried.

I'll top it off with saying that I liked Final Fantasy II (The JP-only Famicom one of course)

Edited by Bullwine85

Oh, id like to add Final Fantasy Mystic Quest to this thread. I do love that game. Most people only just like its soundtrack (which is pretty gr9), but hate the game itself. I had a lot of fun with it in the 90s. Drakkhen is also one of them. Literally no one likes that game from what i understand. Hell, im not sure people even like it out of irony. I totally love playing Drakkhen once in a while, not even out of irony, just because its fun. And i may be one of the few people back in the day to actually puzzle out that game's plot.

None of my friends I know irl read them

I just genuinly like the style that the four greats of chinese literature were written in

they're classics for a reason lmao get the fuck outta here

that's some "im the only kid who listens to the beatles!!!" shit man shut the hell up

Edited by fuccboi

Oatmeal raisin cookies.

I don't care what anyone else thinks, those things are great.

I think it's because people take a bite expecting Chocolate Chip, and don't like it because it wasn't what they expected

Fire Emblem Shadow Dragon, though being on a Fire Emblem forum, there's bound to be others that feel the same here.

The Ralph Bakshi Lord of the Rings film, not that I dislike Peter Jackson's, but I have a much greater respect for this one when I was younger now that I'm more mature, understand the context around it and have read the novel.

Die Hard 4

MGS2, a lot of people like it, but I doubt many would consider it better than most of the games like I do. (I can't decide if 2 or 3 is the best)

Hawaiian pizza