Things You Like That Nobody Else/Not Many Other People Like

Randoman

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Old folk music, a la Woody Guthrie, Lead Belly, Pete Seeger. It's not widely disliked or anything but I sure as hell don't know anyone who listens to it.

In terms of games there's a Dragon Ball Z RPG for DS called DBZ: Attack of the Saiyans that I like (and loved when I first got it at thirteen or so) and have pretty much never seen discussed anywhere. Though that's probably more a case of obscurity than anything.

Edited by TheCosmicDude

The Atelier series by Gust corporation (the same guys who made Ar Tonelico). Probably because it's VERY niche in the west; the wikis are kind of lacking, and the fan translation efforts are very slowly-progressing.

I don't know a lot of fans of Neptunia, or the Python programming language. Though I kind of lack an excuse for the latter xD

• 2 weeks later...

I was a huge fan of the Commander Keen series (although I only played 4 and 5), but it seems like no one else has barely heard of it. It'd be nice if they brought those games to Steam. : D

Also, I have a guilty admission in that I actually like the new Star Trek reboot movies.

Oh, and I also like D&D4e (and most other D&D fans will scoff at me for saying that).

-Fast and Furious:Tokyo Drift

-Metal Gear Solid 2 Sons of Liberty

-Season 3 of Arrow (Season 4 is terrible LOL)

-The Amazing Spider-Man 2

-The Maze Runner (The film version obviously)

-Dub from Fuzion Frenzy (This was my childhood game):

FF_Dub.jpg

I was a huge fan of the Commander Keen series (although I only played 4 and 5), but it seems like no one else has barely heard of it. It'd be nice if they brought those games to Steam. : D

Also, I have a guilty admission in that I actually like the new Star Trek reboot movies.

Oh, and I also like D&D4e (and most other D&D fans will scoff at me for saying that).

I know of Commander Keen but never played it. It was the result of John Carmack and John Romero creating a PC port of Super Mario Bros. 3. They presented it to Nintendo, who appreciated it but didn't take it because they didn't want to enter the PC market. Then Carmack and Romero remade everything into Commander Keen. :)