A Fire Emblem hack I will never have time to make

OmegaX128

Back last year, I wanted to create a Fire Emblem game that would basically take Brawl's Subspace Emissary and a bunch of Smash characters and their stories and such, and make it into a Fire Emblem hack, making the FE characters the leading ones, and throwing in a bunch of references to a lot of other character's series's.

Of course, I would never have the time to make this, nor the team. If anyone wants to capitalize on this, go right ahead. You don't even need to mention me.

Back last year, I wanted to create a Fire Emblem game that would basically take Brawl's Subspace Emissary and a bunch of Smash characters and their stories and such, and make it into a Fire Emblem hack, making the FE characters the leading ones, and throwing in a bunch of references to a lot of other character's series's.

Of course, I would never have the time to make this, nor the team. If anyone wants to capitalize on this, go right ahead. You don't even need to mention me.

Unlikely. People generally have more hack ideas then they know what to do with. (and this hack would be really hard to make because you would have to make original sprites for all the characters.) Long story short, don't count on anyone taking you up on your offer (it would have the potential be a awesome hack though).

Edited by sirmola

Unlikely. People generally have more hack ideas then they know what to do with. (and this hack would be really hard to make because you would have to make original sprites for all the characters.) Long story short, don't count on anyone taking you up on your offer (it would have the potential be a awesome hack though).

Yeah, I guessed as much.

One of the reasons I backed out on the idea to begin with :P

I'm willing to do it but I have a few hacks in the making I'll add this to my list lol

I'd like to see it if it becomes a reality :D