*Spoilers* I can't be the only one that's miffed that there's no Ryoma x Crimson *Spoilers*

Pretty_Handsome

They're shipped pretty hard fin the story with how close they are and they have fought and saved each other before.

Not to mention.. This!

tumblr_nyv0ofDl0c1uydz1xo4_400.jpg

Corrin won't even hold her, even if he weds her, yet look at how mournful and dramatic Ryoma is being over Crimson!

It just isn't fair.... Crimson being a wed option for others, like Ryoma, also would have made Corrin be more open to other marriages, without being a woman, and still getting all children.

Edit -

If I had my way we would have gotten a Support set like this.

Crimson x Ryoma

C

Ryoma: Crimson.

Crimson: To the point as always, aren't you?

Ryoma: I simply see no need to waste words.

Crimson: Right, right... If you say so.

Ryoma: ...

Crimson: Relax, I'm just making fun of you. No need to make such a face.

Ryoma: I don't know what you're talking about, Crimson. This is how I always look.

Crimson: ....

Crimson: Alright, you have me there.

Ryoma: Regardless, I was wondering if you were willing to spare some time offering your valued advice in the upcoming War Council.

Crimson: Oh? Why me?

Ryoma: We've fought side by side for awhile now so it should be obvious. Besides, I already trust you with my life so your opinion matters a great deal to me.

Crimson: Geez, if you put it that way... Alright, c'mon.

Ryoma: You have my sincerest gratitude.

Crimson: Shame, was hoping that you would say that you would owe me one.

Ryoma: ?

B

Crimson: Hmhmhmhm... Hmmmm?

Crimson: Is that Ryoma? Why is he sleeping? Did he get tired out from that War Council from the other day?

Crimson: Well, guess I gotta go wake him up because he'll catch a cold if he stays like that for the rest of the day. I'm so considerate.

Crimson: Hey, Ryoma! Why are you sitting there in silence? Are you asleep? You'll catch a cold, you know!

Ryoma: ....

Crimson: Ryoma?

Ryoma: ....I'm meditating.

Crimson: Well, you looked like you were sleeping... Or just really "really" bored.

Ryoma: I do this as a part of my training, it isn't for entertainment.

Crimson: Oh.

Crimson: ...

Crimson: Would you mind if I joined you?

Ryoma: Are you sure? Wouldn't you be more satisfied decorating something?

Crimson: I have plenty of time to decorate stuff later.

Ryoma: Than I would have your reason.

Crimson: Is it so wrong for me to simply wish to spend some time with a fellow warrior?

Ryoma: ....No.

Crimson: Great, now scoot over!

Ryoma: !?

A

Crimson: Whoa, my head has never been so clear!

Ryoma: Now do you see why I do this every day?

Crimson; Everyday?!

Ryoma: Is there a problem?

Crimson: N-no...

Ryoma: Hmmmm... Crimson.

Crimson: Yes?

Ryoma: I believe that it is only proper that since you partook in Mediation that I shall join you in decorating something today.

Crimson: Really?! Are you serious? I have so many ideas! So many things that I want to try! Just think of all the sparkles, glitter and shiny! SHINY!!!

Ryoma: ...What is this foreboding sense of dread that I'm feeling?

Crimson: C'mon!!! Let's go, nooooow!

Ryoma: Gaaaaah!

-Later-

Ryoma: Huff... Huff...

Crimson: Tired already? C'mon, just hold still a bit longer.

Ryoma: Why must I pose for this?

Crimson: It's the easiest way to get a visual before I add the final touches to your armor!

Crimson: What's the matter?

Ryoma: ...Did you really write out "Lobster Lord" with gems on my chest piece?

Crimson: Maaaaaybe.... Nope!

Crimson: H-hey...

Crimson: Y-you're staring at me awfully hard, you know. Others may get the wrong idea.

Ryoma: I thought that I was supposed to maintain this pose.

Crimson: Ehehehe... Right. Well, we're done! Now go show off your newly decorated armor to the rest of the army! They'll be most impressed!

Ryoma: Are you sure?

Crimson: Yes, yes! Now go!

Ryoma: Very well.

S Rank

Crimson: H-hey, Ryoma. Do you have a moment?

Ryoma: What is the matter, Crimson? You know that I always have time for you.

Crimson: ...Ummmm... Errrr...

Crimson: I-I-I was wondering h-how you see me.

Ryoma: See you? Well, your armor could use a bit more polish I suppose.

Crimson: No. I mean, as a person.

Ryoma: Oh. Well, in that regard I view you as a fellow warrior who holds my highest level of respect and admiration above all others.

Ryoma: Did I say something wrong?

Crimson: ...That's... Sweet... But I was wondering how you see me... As a woman.

Ryoma: ....As a woman?

Crimson: Y-yes, as a woman! After all, we've spent so much time together discussing war, mediating, decorating and saving each others lives countless times already. S-so I was wondering if you saw me as anything more than just being a trusted and fellow warrior. You know, as just a woman!

Ryoma: I must apologize but you're not making any sense.

Crimson: Ryoma! Are you really gonna make me have to say it?

Ryoma: Well, if you have something to say than go ahead. I eagerly await to hear what's on your mind.

Crimson: You jerk....

Ryoma: Did you say something?

Crimson: I said that you're a jerk! Making a girl like me confess that she's in love with you!

Ryoma: In love with me?

Crimson: Will you stop repeating me? This is hugely embarrassing!

Ryoma: I'm not understanding the situation at all.

Crimson: That's clear as day. Look, it's okay if you don't share the same feelings as I, I just wanted to get this off my chest already as it's been driving me crazy!

Crimson: ? ...R-Ryoma?!

Ryoma: I couldn't resist.

Crimson: W-what are you saying?

Ryoma: I've been in love with you since the day you saved my life.

Crimson: You were? ....Than what was all this?!

Ryoma: A counter-attack.

Crimson: A counter-attack?

Ryoma: Now who's repeating who?

Crimson: Rrrrgh...

Ryoma: As I said, I couldn't resist. All those times you teased me and what you did to my armor... This was unavoidable.

Crimson: Have you always been like this?

Ryoma: Yes, though I must confess that my other intent was to trick you into revealing whether you shared the same feelings as I or not.

Ryoma: Crimson?

Crimson: In that case... I forgive you.

Ryoma: Just like that?

Crimson: On one condition.

Ryoma: Name it.

Crimson: You better make me as happy as I plan to make you happy, got it?!

Ryoma: Hahahahahaha... That's just like you.

Crimson: I'm serious!

Ryoma: As am I. Crimson, I apologize for teasing you but I must say that a life together with you? It was worth everything.... Even being branded the "Lobster Lord".

Crimson: V-very well... I look forward to our future together not as just fellow warriors but as lovers as well - equal in all things.

Ryoma: I would have it no other way.

Crimson: With that settled... Now it's your turn to decorate me!

Ryoma: ...Why not? Alright, come here first.

Crimson: What for?

-Ryoma kisses Crimson-

Crimson: Oh, Ryoma... Okay, maybe decorating can wait...

Edited by Pretty_Handsome

OMG YES!!!!!

Ryouma x Crimson is my favorite ship but they stupid devs made her a kmauisexual. It really annoys me.

*Waiting for Thor to show up now*

Even as a Kamuisexual, they could have at least made her have an A support with him, like Flora/Felicia, Tsukuyomi/Fuuga or Basilio/Flavia. Especially considering that in Hoshido Crymson is basically just a satellite character to follow Ryoma around.

It's weird how Tiki got so much support treatment as a Robinsexual while everyone else has obviously neglected relationships (Lissa/Emmeryn, Aversa/Gangrel, Flora/Jakob, Crymson/Ryoma)

Edited by gayserbeam

*Waiting for Thor to show up now*

Hi I'm here

Look if localization doesn't put in the option for me I'll just go ask Rey how 3ds hacking works and put it in myself

I know enough competent writers (and I definitely have the cash to commission) who can, given that I provide a detailed analysis of both characters and their relationship, can probably come up with something a lot better than the average IS support anyway

From the evidence in dialogue, especially in IK, their relationship can be read as pretty mutual, it's not even that one-sided bullshit and IS just hates happiness and IK should just be retitled Ryouma and Crimson's tragic romance

Edited by Thor Odinson

Yeah, it would be cool they at least could marry in Hoshido, so we could have this in the Hoshido route:

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CVSkvFtUAAAXUrg.png

*link from the card forum section* The Wyvern class Ryoma, in Hoshido... The class fits him in my point of view, and both even have red armors! Matching color with the wife! Ugh, so sad we can't have that... We can't have all the good things likeLeonxOboro

Look if localization doesn't put in the option for me I'll just go ask Rey how 3ds hacking works and put it in myself

I would like to have that hack

No you're not the only one who's miffed

I mean come on, they're pretty close, they could've at least been like Basilio/Flavia like gayserbeam said, but nope, nothing. I suppose she's kinda like Say'ri in this game, although if I read right she came same chapter as Ryoma...I dunno.

my friend made Crimson!Shinonome on that text player thingy and her hair looked nice on him too, come on

You're not, I'm miffed too! Heck, I've been miffed a while, because this is like a constant in Fire Emblem. IntSy likes throwing good couples with chemistry at us, and then snatching them away.

Basilio/Flavia, Jakob/Flora, Ryoma/Crimson, half the FE9/FE10 couples, all the FE6 couples...

Hi I'm here

I know enough competent writers (and I definitely have the cash to commission) who can, given that I provide a detailed analysis of both characters and their relationship, can probably come up with something a lot better than the average IS support anyway

From the evidence in dialogue, especially in IK, their relationship can be read as pretty mutual, it's not even that one-sided bullshit and IS just hates happiness and IK should just be retitled Ryouma and Crimson's tragic romance

I would write the supports for free. Just can't hack any in, so yeah. That's the hard part.

When i see crimson and ryoma for the first time I was alredy: hey a nice wife for my brother, but them...

(seriously if CrimsonxRyoma was real Kamui could marry with a non Ksexual or child to get all the children)

bbPbVXX.gif

I'll do it for free.

i love this pairing

I'm also miffed that they can't support. So much in fact I already wrote support conversations for them. And I like to think that they turned out pretty good.

When i see crimson and ryoma for the first time I was alredy: hey a nice wife for my brother, but them...

(seriously if CrimsonxRyoma was real Kamui could marry with a non Ksexual or child to get all the children)

We aren't allowqed to have good things...

Even if we only had one path I'm sure that Crimson would still get the short end of the stick.

Heck, her group is the only one, that was with Nohr, to actually rebel against Nohr and their own Nohr-allied Government yet she gets treated low key...

I was sooo disappointed when i found out they coudn't support.

Goodbye beautiful blonde haired Shinonome (i know Ryouma can marry Elise for the blonde hair too but i think that's kinda gross and it just isn't the same ;_;)

Edited by Meiyu

I'm miffed about it too. Ryouma and Crimson have good chemistry why can they support? IntSys really wanted to make sure that Crimson only had supports with Kamui which I find really annoying. I would love to see a fan written version of their supports because come on.

I'm miffed about it too. Ryouma and Crimson have good chemistry why can they support? IntSys really wanted to make sure that Crimson only had supports with Kamui which I find really annoying. I would love to see a fan written version of their supports because come on.

Well in response to wanting to see a fan written Ryouma x Crimson support, I tried my hand at writing the two of them earlier so if you want to read it, I'll post it here. I'd greatly appreciate feedback as I'm trying to rewrite ALL supports for ALL characters and make new ones for Kamuisexuals like ( Yuugiri X Gunther, Izana X Orochi, Joker X Flora, etc...) to expand their depth ( Camilla, I'm looking at you) and overall, make them more...likable ( I'm looking at you too Pieri).

Ryouma x Crimson C Rank:

Crimson: Ah Ryouma, I need to ask you something!

Ryouma: Crimson, is there something that you needed?

Crimson: Yes! I just realized that we’ve never really sparred before. And since you’re the crown prince of Hoshido, I wanted to test your strength!

Ryouma: Hm…I guess you’re right. Very well then, I’ll accept your challenge.

Crimson: Yes! C’mon *wyvern name*, let’s do our best!

-Fight ensues-

Ryouma: Take this!!

Crimson: AUGH!

-Crimson gets knocked off of her wyvern-

Crimson: Damn…you’re pretty strong aren’t you Ryouma?!

Ryouma: You fought pretty well yourself Crimson, it was a close match.

Crimson: Nah, you’re just saying that. You kicked the crap outta me Ryouma! I barely managed to get any hits in!

Crimson:…

Ryouma: Crimson?

Crimson: Oh…it’s nothing. Anyway, thanks for the battle Ryouma. I hope that we can spar again sometime!

Ryouma: Of course.

Ryouma x Crimson B Rank:

Crimson: EEK!

-Falls off wyvern-

Crimson: Shit! I just can’t beat you! How am I ever going to live up to my parent’s legacy if I can’t get any stronger than this?! How can I lead the rebellion like this?!

Ryouma: Crimson…

Crimson: O-oh…I’m sorry for the outburst Ryouma, it won’t happen again. As always, thanks for sparring with me Ryouma, it means a lot to me!

Ryouma: Crimson, there’s something that I want you to hear.

Crimson: Y-yeah? What is it?

Ryouma: I admire you.

Crimson: WHAT?! Don’t just randomly say things like that Ryouma!

Ryouma: Heh…but it’s true. You’ve singlehandedly spearheaded the rebellion against Nohr. You’ve been the movement’s figurehead, and have managed to rally the people behind you with your courage and bravery.

Crimson: Ryouma…

Ryouma: You have nothing to be ashamed of. As far as I’m concerned, you’ve surely lived up to and surpassed your parent’s expectations. And I consider you an equal.

Crimson: *S-sniff* Ryouma…you don’t know how much that means to me…to hear those words from you…someone that I respect and admire…makes me happier than anything in the world. So thank you.

Ryouma: You’re welcome.

Ryouma x Crimson A Rank:

Crimson: Hiyah!

Ryouma: AGH!

-Ryouma’s defeated by Crimson-

Ryouma: Tch! Looks like it’s my loss…

Crimson: Yes, I did it Ryouma, I won!!

Ryouma: Congratulations. I’m proud of you Crimson.

Crimson: Oh! And here.

Ryouma: ? A lionstone?

Crimson: Yeah…I wanted to thank you for the words that you said to me the other day. About you seeing us as equals. To honor the bond that has grown between us, and to hopefully strengthen the bonds between Hoshido and Nohr…I want to offer this gem to you…

Ryouma:…

Crimson: Ryouma…what are you thinking?

Ryouma: Ah…the fiery blaze of the gem…it reminds me of myself when I was younger. Back in those days, when father was still alive, I’d train with him in the palace courtyard…

Crimson:…

Ryouma: He’d always tell me that I was to forceful with my strokes…too proud, too wild, too arrogant…thinking back on the decisions that I’ve made recently, I’m starting to realize that I’m still too proud, too wild, too arrogant…Crimson, I want to apologize…

Crimson: For what?! You’ve done nothing wrong Ryouma.

Ryouma: No...as the war between our two countries raged on, I began to despise “you people”, I began to listen to the same racist and xenophobic talk that started the war in the first place. Father and mother’s deaths at the hands of that Nohrian scum, King Garon made it worse, and when I met you, I didn’t think much of you to be honest…

Crimson: Ryouma…

Ryouma: I’ve been a fool. You made me realize that Crimson, with your bravery and valour. Being able to work with you to overthrow King Garon has convinced me that not all Nohrians are bad, and so I thank you for that. But I’m sorry Crimson, I’m not worthy of this gift, and I won’t be until I clear these prejudices completely from my mind.

Crimson: Heh heh…you really are something aren’t you Ryouma? But for now at least, I want you to hold on to this. Because I admire and respect you even more for having the humility to admit that.

Ryouma:…Alright. This lionstone will always be precious to me Crimson. Thank you.

Crimson: You’re welcome.

P.S: Looking back on this support, it needs some editing, but that'll come in due time. After I try and rewrite every...single...support... ;( Also, I forgot about that S support lol, I'll get started on it if I have the time. With school and Finals coming up, I haven't had much time to write.

Edited by Etern@lDawn

Alright guys. I worked on the Ryouma X Crimson S-rank. To be honest, to me it seems a little rushed, and I think I should probably tie everything together better. But after seeing all of your kind responses, I wanted to post this immediately for feedback!

Ryouma X Crimson S Rank:

Ryouma: Crimson, you wanted to meet me?

Crimson: Yes. I wanted to show you something, on my wyvern’s back.

Ryouma: W-wyvern’s back? Do you mean you want me to ride with you?

Crimson: What’s wrong Prince Ryouma? You almost look scared, hehe.

Ryouma: Hmph. I’m fine. Very well then, lead the way Crimson.

Crimson: Alright! Let’s go.

-Both are riding on wyvern’s back-

Ryouma: Crimson…what is this?

Crimson: Have you never seen the Chevalierian countryside from above Ryouma? Even amongst the desolation and despair, it seems almost peaceful from up here…doesn’t it? When things get rough, I always fly up here to calm my nerves…. Seeing my homeland from another perspective, it reminds me of what I’m fighting for.

Ryouma: I can hardly imagine the burden that you carry. I was lucky to be born into the Hoshidan royal family, away from the hardships of a dictatorship. It makes you all the more beautiful for blossoming into the lovely flower that you are.

Crimson: Hah…Hahahahaha!!

Ryouma:…

Crimson: I’m sorry, but you’re horrible at flirting Ryouma! Although, I guess I’m dense for not realizing where this was going until now. I’ve always been bad at reading people’s feelings…my own…feelings.

Ryouma: Crimson, does that mean that you might feel the same way?

Crimson: Yes! It does, when we first met, you were someone that I admired, but as we’ve fought together and grown closer, you’ve become someone that I love! That lionstone that I gave you, do you still have it with you?!

Ryouma: Y-yes…

Crimson: Look…I know this is sudden, but if our relationship grows into something more, I want you to marry me using that lionstone as a ring…

Ryouma: Crimson…very well. If things between us work out, then I’ll do just that. From now on, my heart is in your hands.

-Both hold hands-

Crimson: And mine in yours!

P.S: I really need to learn how to use spoiler tags...Even though I still am relatively new to the community, I should probably learn soon...

Bonus points for having Crimson doing the proposing. About 90% of S ranks have the guys giving the ring. Overall, I like how they express more of themselves with each conversation and bring about a change in them in one way or another. I lol'd at the C rank support for Ryouma and Camilla.