*Spoilers* I can't be the only one that's miffed that there's no Ryoma x Crimson *Spoilers*

Pretty_Handsome

Ryoma's bad flirting and Crimson proposing sold the S-rank. I went back and re-read the whole chain again, and it felt very natural. Kudos to you!

I hope someone from NoA is reading this. Maybe then they'll take note and put it (along with Jakob x Flora) in the game.

Crimson x Ryoma

C

Ryoma: Crimson.

Crimson: To the point as always, aren't you?

Ryoma: I simply see no need to waste words.

Crimson: Right, right... If you say so.

Ryoma: ...

Crimson: Relax, I'm just making fun of you. No need to make such a face.

Ryoma: I don't know what you're talking about, Crimson. This is how I always look.

Crimson: ....

Crimson: Alright, you have me there.

Ryoma: Regardless, I was wondering if you were willing to spare some time offering your valued advice in the upcoming War Council.

Crimson: Oh? Why me?

Ryoma: We've fought side by side for awhile now so it should be obvious. Besides, I already trust you with my life so your opinion matters a great deal to me.

Crimson: Geez, if you put it that way... Alright, c'mon.

Ryoma: You have my sincerest gratitude.

Crimson: Shame, was hoping that you would say that you would owe me one.

Ryoma: ?

B

Crimson: Hmhmhmhm... Hmmmm?

Crimson: Is that Ryoma? Why is he sleeping? Did he get tired out from that War Council from the other day?

Crimson: Well, guess I gotta to wake him up because he'll catch a cold if he stays like that for the rest of the day. I'm so considerate.

Crimson: Hey, Ryoma! Why are you sitting there in silence? Are you asleep? You'll catch a cold, you know!

Ryoma: ....

Crimson: Ryoma?

Ryoma: ....I'm meditating.

Crimson: Well, you looked like you were sleeping... Or just really "really" bored.

Ryoma: I do this as a part of my training, it isn't for entertainment.

Crimson: Oh.

Crimson: ...

Crimson: Do you care if I join you?

Ryoma: Are you sure? Wouldn't you be more satisfied decorating something?

Crimson: I have plenty of time to decorate stuff later.

Ryoma: Than I would have your reason.

Crimson: Is it so wrong for me to simply wish to spend some time with a fellow warrior?

Ryoma: ....No.

Crimson: Great, now scoot over!

Ryoma: !?

A

Crimson: Whoa, my head has never been so clear!

Ryoma: Now do you see why I do this every day?

Crimson; Everyday?!

Ryoma: Is there a problem?

Crimson: N-no...

Ryoma: Hmmmm... Crimson.

Crimson: Yes?

Ryoma: I believe that it is only proper that since you partook in Mediation that I shall join you in decorating something today.

Crimson: Really?! Are you serious? I have so many ideas! So many things that I want to try! Just think of all the sparkles, glitter and shiny! SHINY!!!

Ryoma: ...What is this foreboding sense of dread that I'm feeling?

Crimson: C'mon!!! Let's go, nooooow!

Ryoma: Gaaaaah!

-Later-

Ryoma: Huff... Huff...

Crimson: Tired already? C'mon, just hold still a bit longer.

Ryoma: Why must I pose for this?

Crimson: It's the easiest way to get a visual before I add the final touches to your armor!

Crimson: What's the matter?

Ryoma: ...Did you really write out "Lobster Lord" with gems on my chest piece?

Crimson: Maaaaaybe.... Nope!

Crimson: H-hey...

Crimson: Y-you're staring at me awfully hard, you know. Others may get the wrong idea.

Ryoma: I thought that I was supposed to maintain this pose.

Crimson: Ehehehe... Right. Well, we're done! Now go show off your newly decorated armor to the rest of the army! They'll be most impressed!

Ryoma: Are you sure?

Crimson: Yes, yes! Now go!

Ryoma: Very well.

S Rank

Crimson: H-hey, Ryoma. Do you have a moment?

Ryoma: What is the matter, Crimson? You know that I always have time for you.

Crimson: ...Ummmm... Errrr...

Crimson: I-I-I was wondering h-how you see me.

Ryoma: See you? Well, your armor could use a bit more polish I suppose.

Crimson: No. I mean, as a person.

Ryoma: Oh. Well, in that regard I view you as a fellow warrior who holds my highest level of respect and admiration above all others.

Ryoma: Did I say something wrong?

Crimson: ...That's... Sweet... But I was wondering how you see me... As a woman.

Ryoma: ....As a woman?

Crimson: Y-yes, as a woman! After all, we've spent so much time together discussing war, mediating, decorating and saving each others lives countless times already. S-so I was wondering if you saw me as anything more than just being a trusted and fellow warrior. You know, as just a woman!

Ryoma: I must apologize but you're not making any sense.

Crimson: Ryoma! Are you really gonna make me have to say it?

Ryoma: Well, if you have something to say than go ahead. I eagerly await to hear what's on your mind.

Crimson: You jerk....

Ryoma: Did you say something?

Crimson: I said that you're a jerk! Making a girl like me confess that she's in love with you!

Ryoma: In love with me?

Crimson: Will you stop repeating me? This is hugely embarrassing!

Ryoma: I'm not understanding the situation at all.

Crimson: That's clear as day. Look, it's okay if you don't share the same feelings as I, I just wanted to get this off my chest already as it's been driving me crazy!

Crimson: ? ...R-Ryoma?!

Ryoma: I couldn't resist.

Crimson: W-what are you saying?

Ryoma: I've been in love with you since the day you saved my life.

Crimson: You were? ....Than what was all this?!

Ryoma: A counter-attack.

Crimson: A counter-attack?

Ryoma: Now who's repeating who?

Crimson: Rrrrgh...

Ryoma: As I said, I couldn't resist. All those times you teased me and what you did to my armor... This was unavoidable.

Crimson: Have you always been like this?

Ryoma: Yes, though I must confess that my other intent was to trick you into revealing whether you shared the same feelings as I or not.

Ryoma: Crimson?

Crimson: In that case... I forgive you.

Ryoma: Just like that?

Crimson: On one condition.

Ryoma: Name it.

Crimson: You better make me as happy as I plan to make you happy, got it?!

Ryoma: Hahahahahaha... That's just like you.

Crimson: I'm serious!

Ryoma: As am I. Crimson, I apologize for teasing you but I must say that a life together with you? It was worth everything.... Even being branded the "Lobster Lord".

Crimson: V-very well... I look forward to our future together not as just fellow warriors but as lovers as well - equal in all things.

Ryoma: I would have it no other way.

Crimson: With that settled... Now it's your turn to decorate me!

Ryoma: ...Why not? Alright, come here first.

Crimson: What for?

-Ryoma kisses Crimson-

Crimson: Oh, Ryoma... Okay, maybe decorating can wait...

Edited by Pretty_Handsome

I think the reason this is not an option is exactly because she dies in IK. Of course, they can just make her completely unable to support like Gunther here, but I think the point of IK is to make all regular characters in the marriage system available. (I'd criticise them for not making Crimson and Izana availalbe, but that's not the point here.)

Personally I'd say open Flora to more then just Joker. He's kinda a prick to her and I feel like she could do better.

Crimson I would say the same if Ryouma x Crimson wasn't so damn perfect.

Well, she could but love isn't something one fights well against and she's written as being in love with Jakob before the game starts.

Arguably. It was painful but the guy I liked wasn't a total dick to me. I don't really see how she could like him but... I guess... different strokes for different blokes...?

I'm just happy that you all enjoyed it. For me it was hard to come up with the premise of their supports since there were none in the game, and I wanted the progression of their relationship to flow more naturally (especially into romance, I despise that all characters are forced into marrying each other immediately instead of the relationship progressing naturally). And while I do like this set of supports, I think I'll rewrite them to expand a little bit more on Ryouma and Crimson's history. My goal is to expand these characters and make them less linear. For example, making Ryouma less perfect by revealing his hidden reckless and hot-tempered nature, exposing his flaws, and making him a little...distrusting of Nohrians due to the war. So it pleases me that you all like my supports. ☺

The supports on this thread are better than the ones I made for Ryoma and Crimson. I guess I should try writing some better ones.

Seriously though this supports are very good.