Which Character are you Similar to?

GrayClouds23

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I find so much of myself in Takumi it sometimes scares me. Well okay, I have trouble openly showing negative feelings towards people I don't know very well (or start a conversation with them in the first place), so you would probably mistake me for Sakura a lot.

In terms of actual habits I am probably more like Mitama though.

I'm a mixture between Sakura & Charlotte,

For Sakura I'm a shy/timid & quiet person ,

For Charlotte , I wanna be rich and kind of wish I'll maybe marry a rich person when I'm older. Though I'm NOT a gold digger.

EDIT:

I'm also like Felicia,

I do have a warm & caring personality to people I like/love , I'm also a bit clumsy.

Edited by Krul

Jakob. I'm not rude like he is, and my life doesn't revolve around any one person, but I don't want to deal with other people and their problems even though I do still care for them. I definitely have felt like being as rude as him to a couple of people in my life, though.

Depends on if you know me or not. If you don't know me I'm a conglomeration of Asama, Leo, and Hisame, smart, reserved, serious, and a bit of an ass, but if you know me I'm more like Odin (I have a tendency to yell and speak theatrically just like Odin does), Zero (I'm constantly making innuendos and also I'm bi but his sexuality doesn't really factor in to it I guess), still a bit of Asama (sarcasm and never crying), and Hinata (informal and brash).

If Sakura, Leo(n), and Odin were mixed together that would literally be me. <3 Like Sakura if you don't know me, Leo(n) if you don't know me as well, but Odin if I feel like I can open up to you.

I am a gay teen, and because of that I do have some social issues being afraid of telling people who I am, sort of like Sakura.

I am not much like Leo(n) but I do take a few qualities from him. Mainly that he's quiet when he wants to be yet is really cool when you are around him more.

Odin is probably the middle of me. He's basically me when I feel as if I can finally be myself around a person, he's what I act like. Sort of anyway.

I don't know I'm not good at describing myself, one of my friends would have to do this to get accurate results. To be honest I probably just made up a bunch of stuff that probably doesn't apply to me at all according to my friends.

I'm pretty much Nishiki. I have a playful and occasionally mischievous personality and I take repaying debts seriously.

I also have the orange hair. I'm proud of it's silkiness. It's so fluffy, you simply can't not touch it.

I am reserved around people I don't know well so I have some elements of Sakura as well.

I'm pretty much Nishiki. I have a playful and occasionally mischievous personality and I take repaying debts seriously.

I also have the orange hair. I'm proud of it's silkiness. It's so fluffy, you simply can't not touch it.

I am reserved around people I don't know well so I have some elements of Sakura as well.

Touch. Must... touch.

... I guess I'd be Flannel if I had to compare myself to anyone.

Eh, if going strictly by personality, most certainly Camilla: after all, its because of sympathetic personalities that she came out as one of my favorite characters in the first place. Protective of friends and family, particularly the younger members (see member title): will resort to violence immediately and with enthusiasm when faced with those deemed threats. Will hold grudges until the stars crumble.

Saizou fits me pretty well.

I'm am an angry and temperamental person, when I believe in something, I will argue about it with yo if you oppose it and I am shy. (Though this is manly IRL and not online)