Which Character are you Similar to?

GrayClouds23

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think that I have the potential to be Velour. My room's always messy, I can get a bit moody if people try to force things from me and on the sly I can have a wicked tongue that may or may not offend people depending on whom I'm with.

But honestly ... I can be just as sleazy as Éponine ... I guess that I can relate to her cool and calm attitude when people aren't wanting or trying to pressure things from me as well.

So in short I think that I'm a Velour/Eponine hybrid.

I'm a mix of Sakura and Charlotte. On the outside people see me as sweet, quiet, and shy, (like Sakura) but when they see the more crude and open side of me (like Charlotte), I end up shocking people. And I guess I'm a bit of Setsuna? I'm not very aware of my surroundings like her

I'd say that I'm quite similar to Zero, Orochi, Shara, and Odin when you get to know me. I make a lot of sexual jokes to get amusement out of other people's reaction and I laugh a lot like Orochi and like playing jokes on others. My sense of humor is pretty broad as well and sometimes a bit strange like Sharas. I also overexaggerating things way out of proportion and act overly dramatic like Odin does.

Around people I don't know very well, I act like Nyx.

Edited by Mystical_Ice

Takumi. It's like seeing myself in some supports like the one with takumi and kisagari. Takumi keeps saying that he's not really that good and all that and that's pretty much me. Oh, and I'm pretty negative and some other stuffs that we share in common.

Eponine; let's be honest here

Wait, I didn't know about that line! ... Shoot, can I change my answer? Level-headed (most of the time), socially awkward and a delusionally shameless yaoi shipper. Sounds about right to me.

Hisame with a dash of Sakura. I try to be rather calm, polite, and stern, but can't really do public speaking and socialization among people who I don't immediately hit it off with tends to be awkward; a large part of that is due to how quiet and reserved I am (hence the reason I spend time on internet chatboards).

Eponine; let's be honest here

Sweet Jesus how thin is she?!

EDIT: I meant to say "thin". ...Wow. Sorry if you got the wrong idea.

Edited by The DanMan

Mitama, minus the poetry, because I don't like literature very much. I'm more of a science person.

Eponine for fictional people. And--

I used to ship baseball players together. ORZ

Edited by Minischew

I feel connected to Shigure because

-very quiet

-likes to paint

-won't let people see work until done

-does a lot of singing but only sing one song usually

-teen angst

-people like my mom better

Also am apparantly similar to Aqua

-stupidly long hair

-very quiet and serious

-makes bad decisions all the time

-mom says my singing voice has similar qualities to English Aqua as well (;_;)

Edited by wumples

i had the overwhelming urge to post.

whichever character thats closest to an overweight neckbeard thats also bisexual and loves videogames and history and computers.

Eponine

/had to

Edited by Ebony

I really don't know.
I strive to reach my goals. Morals drive me. I like treating people equally and will always play the hero to the needed, or the anti-hero to less-nice people. I'm lean-
...I think its about time I finally add something to the "About Myself" section on my profile.

I really don't know.

I strive to reach my goals. Morals drive me. I like treating people equally and will always play the hero to the needed, or the anti-hero to less-nice people. I'm lean-

...I think its about time I finally add something to the "About Myself" section on my profile.

I actually wanna say you sound like either one of the older brothers if that's how you describe yourself.