Which Character are you Similar to?

GrayClouds23

I was feeling the lobster pretty hard during the past few weeks

I made terrible life decisions of taking 4 programming-based courses as a grad student and I became a grad student to begin with out of my pride, and if you know anything about programming, you'd know it's really time-consuming, especially at the grad level since most of my homeworks take ~12 hours to do per assignment per class

And I signed up for this program and I intend to finish it in a year because I'm not giving up

Even if I've been sleeping at 8am the past week or so

Work my ass off and sacrifice sleep? So be it

But also I feel my human interaction feels like a mix of Marx and Ryouma, I come off as a lot more confident in human interaction than I actually am because, fake it until you make it, right, pretend everyone's a bunch of carrots? But I'm not eloquent like Marx, rather more straightforward and blunt like Ryouma

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I guess in a way I’m very close to Marx. I used to be a shy, unconfident person who literally couldn’t converse with any strangers since I was a kid until mid teen. I now act a little bit more outgoing and confident but I’m still a calm/silent type at heart.

In retrosepect, I think I might be a bit like Azura during those times. As in I was a foreign kid who just moved to a new country and I was so isolated and quiet that I usually gave off the “aloof”/”mysterious” vibe, which is what I most dislike about her character. Thanks Azura, now I know that people might have disliked me in the past. And this is getting a bit too personal for Internet...

After reading his 4coma, I realized that I am basically Foleo. Of course, not 100%, but on the surface he is so me. I went out in a skirt and some knee-highs today, and I think I looked pretty snazzy. Foleo does the same. Therefore? We are the same. :p yes i know theres more to him than 'guy in a dress' but it just feels really good to see someone as good as him having the same hobbies as me

Everybody here I am sure is much more complex than the archetypal characters that can only reveal so much about themselves... but as it does say "similar to..." still not really sure. xD

A more fun question would be "which character does the poster above you most remind you of/fit the most from what you know?"

i had the overwhelming urge to post.

whichever character thats closest to an overweight neckbeard thats also bisexual and loves videogames and history and computers.

Duke Tanas fits this the most, but he isn't in Fates...

So I guess Macbeth!

Oh dear. Well, I think I am Lazwald, Sakura, and Foleo. Foleo due to the fact that I can come off as rather flamboyant because of the way I converse. Sakura since I can be rather shy around many people, and have trouble admitting my feelings. Finally, Lazwald. I dance a lot. This contributes to my flamboyance, and which in turn equates to me having more female friends because most guys in my school like sports and other things. I on the other hand enjoy dancing, sewing, and video games. Thusly, I think the skirt-chasing plays a part in my personality, but in the reverse order. Anyway, yah. :D

• 2 weeks later...

I'd say Gangrel but he isn't in this game.

By that I mean I am a cruel and despotic nihilistic ruler of the desert with a zig-zaggy sword, of course.

I think most people can relate to Gangrel for those reasons.

I would say that I am most like Sakura, because I am a very quiet, shy person with quite a low self-esteem. Plus I play the piano a lot (ABRSM Grade 7) and Sakura is a master Koto player.

Edited by Hoshidokoala

So far sixteen different users said they were Sakura. So many shy yet strong willed nee-chans on this forum.

Gotta protect. Gotta protect em all.

Funny even though I think Flannel is the closest to me, I share a name with... Charlotte. Hm...