GameFAQs Best Game Ever Contest

• Replies 250
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well this entire thing was a joke then again its on gamefaqs so what isn't, but stilllllllllll-- OoT won as far as I'm concerned

I heard Undertale fans also mass downvoted Rocket League or w/e its called on Steam because they were angry about it winning for indie games for some award show so I'm not surprised they'd also resort to rallying for their lameass game literally anywhere just to shove it in people's faces as "BEST GAME EVARR ^_________^" like how pathetic do you have to be honestly lmao

Edited by Lettuce

Rooney looked super inform tonight vs Bayer Leverkusen, he is still world class.

You can see the spring in his step now that he's back in his natural striker position, after being played as an attacking midfielder for the majority of last season... he's back to his old self, Rooney will be a force this season along with RVP and the rest of the team - United will be at the top of the prem with a couple of points to spare by November and Rooney will be the main reason for it.

We've been in more Champions League finals than any other team in the past 15 competitions, we've been in 4 finals, and we've won 2 of them... we've finished top of our group in 6 of our past 7 competitions and we'll finish top of this one too.

Of course - United being the team everybody loves to hate and under-rate (despite our evident success)... nobody is going to want to admit it, but you're going to see another Manchester United final in the 13/14 Champions League, Moyes is hungry, RVP is hungry, Rooney is hungry, what's for dinner? Munich sandwich?

Call them and tell them that they are missing the subtlety. Instead of following the ball, follow the off ball movement. Look for triangles to appear, dissolve and then reappear right before your eyes. Watch as player's heads swivel to find the man making the run for the second pass, not the first. Watch the tight control and decision making. Don't appreciate the pass that was made, appreciate the pass that wasn't because it was more difficult and less likely to be successful.

Watch the instant pressure applied once the ball is lost. Appreciate the monumental patience and discipline required to maintain possession without making foolish passes for long stretches. Realize that they are making things that are incredibly difficult to do both physically and tactically look so easy that it becomes boring.

Ohhh my god. Ohhh ,y god. Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh THERE IT IS THERE IT IS. THERE IT IS. OH MY GOD. EAYEAYEYAYEAHEYAHEY EYAEAAAAAAA YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA YEAAAAAS. I FOOUND IT. I FOUND IT. I FOUND IT. I FOUND IT. YEAH. YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH. I FOUNDI IT FINALLY!!!!! YEAH!!!!! OH MY GOD. OH MY GOD I FINALLY FOUND IT. OH MY GODO. HOH MY GOD. I CAN'T BELIEVE IT. TAKE A LOOK AT HTIS EVERBODY. A LIVE SHINY PONYTA IN MY LEAF GREEN VERSION. I CAN'T BELIEVE THIS. I CAN'T BELIEVE THIS. I FINALLY GOT IT. OH MY GOD my heart is beating 100 miles per hour. i was listening to my favorite band once again. Sum 41. No Reason. Live in Ontario 2005. after 25968 encounters I HAVE FINALLY GOT IT OH My god corre al gol, lo va a patear yyyy GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoOoOoOoOoOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!!!!!!!!!! GOL GOL GOL GOL GOL GOL GOL GOL!!!!!……QUE GOLAZOOOOO!!!! *churns butter very quickly*

Well this entire thing was a joke then again its on gamefaqs so what isn't, but stilllllllllll-- OoT won as far as I'm concerned

I heard Undertale fans also mass downvoted Rocket League or w/e its called on Steam because they were angry about it winning for indie games for some award show so I'm not surprised they'd also resort to rallying for their lameass game literally anywhere just to shove it in people's faces as "BEST GAME EVARR ^_________^" like how pathetic do you have to be honestly lmao

hCuki9z.gif

Edited by Integrity

I typed part of this in google with quotation marks to see if it was a copypasta

surprisingly, it's not

Edited by maybe

I typed part of this in google with quotation marks to see if it was a copypasta

surprisingly, it's not

no it is somebody both deluding themselves about the results of an internet popularity contest and simultaneously sour grapesing the whole bunch

Edited by Integrity

!WARNING!

!NEW CHALLENGER APPROACHING!

tumblr_nzdwm3uHMs1ukeykdo1_500.png

*sweats*

I will not dispute that undertale fans are, disappointingly, as dumb as any in a crowd, to be sure.

Edited by Rehab

surprisingly, it's not

Oh woop I didn't realize that post came off that colorful, exaggeration aside I just feel befuddled and somewhat displeased about the whole situation its like

why man

like don't get me wrong I feel like the way some gamefaqs members are reacting is pretty embarassing too buut the more in-your-face fans still aren't doing themselves or the game any favors either

no it is somebody both deluding themselves about the results of an internet popularity contest and simultaneously sour grapesing the whole bunch

Woah what whaaaat all I said was "as far as I'm concerned" not "how DARE these people vote, I'm going to create a self-serving memory of what I want to happen actually happening and anyone who tells me otherwise is wrong" nor did I ever imagine it'd come off that way

I don't really like the idea of people rallying for these contests in general regardless of whether I care what it is or where its being held at, though even without that going on I still feel like whatever won woulda been dissapointing even if it was something I liked. It just feels especially lame with people being all "hey guys go vote on this website we never visit just to flaunt how much we love this game" and it just leaves a bad taste in my mouth.

But like, I do know theres people out there who geniunely want to show support for the game and not to be obnoxious but the general gist of it just feels

ughhhhhhhhh

I'm not angry but I ain't too fond of the practice either, I gotta admit

rallies aren't against the rules in fact they are actively encouraged by the guy who was admin by the name of sballen or something

i mean it's lame either way but still

even with that i wouldn't be surprised (i think it's the case) if all the games had illegitimate votes through additional accounts or botting because gamefaqs allows pretty much any account to vote, even new accounts, no idea if that means a higher amount for undertale or even if it matters but the admins saying "there's no illegitimacy here, they can't get through our superior defenses" is just lol

this is additive with the already existing reasons why you shouldn't care

Edited by Tryhard

you're coming across as really angry, just so you know.

EDIT: not you tryhard you're perfect

angry about a video game popularity contest on the internet.

please take that into context and also remember that the nerd war is over.

Edited by Integrity