Fire Emblem merchandise from Comiket Market 89 (Dec 29-31, 2015) | All Hail Luyairis

christianponte

Awesome! Depending on the stipend, I would most likely like to place an order as well (a bit low on spending cash as is, so it all depends on what those extra costs come out to be).
I am wondering though if you'll only be able to get one promo Camilla card from the entire purchase? If so, how much would you charge for someone to have that (I would like it, lol)?

• Replies 217
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1. Limited orders.

There is a certain limit of orders I will be able to take, I can't give an exact number now. Thus, orders will be first-come-first-serve at the time I announce (if I do), and the current list is: Me (of course), VincentASM, shadowofchaos (if he requests something).

Does that include me? Vincent mentioned he forwarded you my list, though I'll probably need to tweak that a bit.

I am wondering though if you'll only be able to get one promo Camilla card from the entire purchase? If so, how much would you charge for someone to have that (I would like it, lol)?

I can easily outbid anyone here. ;) That said, I've been trying to look into this myself. My understanding at the moment is that it's one per transaction, but I'm trying to confirm if that's true. If luyairis plans on doing this single-handedly, they may only get one card. If they end up bringing friends to help obtain/carry the sheer amount of merchandise, they'll probably get one per person per trip through the line.

Edited by christianponte

Does that include me? Vincent mentioned he forwarded you my list, though I'll probably need to tweak that a bit.

I can easily outbid anyone here. ;) That said, I've been trying to look into this myself. My understanding at the moment is that it's one per transaction, but I'm trying to confirm if that's true. If luyairis plans on doing this single-handedly, they may only get one card. If they end up bringing friends to help obtain/carry the sheer amount of merchandise, they'll probably get one per person per trip through the line.

1. Yes. Should I be able to do it, I'll note you were one of the first.

2. Regarding the card, I'm not exactly quite sure. If I mention to the vendor that there are several orders on behalf of my friends, it may be able to secure a card for each order placed. (Yes, I am doing this single-handedly). If not, we'll have to work something out then.

--

The stipend will depend on how much orders are placed and how much I can take. Naturally, it will lower per each person ordering (as well as the cost of packaging materials). Shipping costs, of course, you will pay for your own, and I will include a picture of the receipt if possible.

Edit:

Regarding the Camilla Christmas Weeb Card, most likely if I can only get one, I'll just auction it off between the people who ordered, unless you guys can think of something more fair. Orrrr I may just keep it, but there's like a 0.1% chance I'd actually care about the card.

Please do not message me anymore right now about orders. I still haven't confirmed if I'm able to actually pull it off, though there is a very high chance. As soon as it's confirmed, I will link several documents, blah blah blah.

Edited by luyairis

Ok, important stuff.

This regards if your order is unable to be [fully] completed, as in stock ran out. If stock ran out on one (or more) items, would you still be willing to take part of your order? Any money not used will be refunded, or, if you only ordered one item, your purchase will be refunded entirely.

Ok, important stuff.

This regards if your order is unable to be [fully] completed, as in stock ran out. If stock ran out on one (or more) items, would you still be willing to take part of your order? Any money not used will be refunded, or, if you only ordered one item, your purchase will be refunded entirely.

Absolutely, that's fine, especially since mine would be a particularly large order. Though I'm hopeful they'll have more than enough for those who aren't arriving at the end.

Update: (Spoiler: Good News)

I can make it to Comiket.

--

Please make a copy of the following form (file --> make a copy), fill it out, and send me a link to the document, or the actual doc itself in .doc format.

Orders will be taken from now until I can't anymore. There are a limited amount of slots available. It is first-come first-serve.

For convenience of management, I won't add your order to the master chart until I receive your form.

Current people listed:

• Me (form received, bleh)
  • VincentASM
  • christianponte (form received)
  • maskedmarth (form received)
  • Rusty_Winnebaggo (form received)
  • Together We Ride (form received)
  • kingddd (form received)
Edited by luyairis

Since people are getting super hyped, I thought I should mention this again:

1. There is NOT a 100% chance I may be able to go. In fact, none of you may be able to get your orders at all. Please don't get mad if this happens, I don't control life.

2. That said, if you find someone else who can do it for you, take it. (And tell me)

And some more stuff:

1. If I do manage to buy, your items should be shipping by the end of the first week of January. If not, I will update the status on the spreadsheet.

2. Some people are wondering how much the stipend is. I'll say this, I don't know myself. I don't plan on making much off this, but it is still a lot of work.

3. For those of you who ordered only one or two items, please be aware that your final cost may be double the cost of the stuff you ordered. Shipping isn't cheap.

Thanks!

I am also NOT taking anymore orders. I will announce if I can.

Edited by luyairis

so I'm not on the list though I brought it up first in the trading thread :(

is there any chance I can make the list?

You're the last one I can possible even take. There's so many requests, this is going to be hard to pull off. Also, chances of getting more than one Camilla card is going to be hard. (I don't want to come back and do 16 different orders)

well, I guess let me know if you can take me. I'm the one who brought it up yesterday(http://serenesforest.net/forums/index.php?showtopic=55020&p=4135947). If you can't, I understand, as I do have a large order.

this topic was hard to find, as it is not with the cipher stuff

Edited by Aquantis

well, I guess let me know if you can take me. I'm the one who brought it up yesterday(http://serenesforest.net/forums/index.php?showtopic=55020&p=4135947). If you can't, I understand, as I do have a large order.

this topic was hard to find, as it is not with the cipher stuff

I will take your order, but for any confirmation really, please just refer to the master spreadsheet.

I'm also trying to get a couple friends to go with me, etc, etc, in the hopes of making this easier; or, if I can't go...

TO EVERYONE THAT ORDERED AN INDIVIDUAL BADGE:

Badges are randomly selected!! Please message me if you would still like Individual Badges, and if so, how many. To those who already mentioned, there is no need.

Thank you!

Edit: On how I will select badges, I'm simply going to order however many total ordered, and send them out as close to your preferences as possible.

That being said, please also include a list of your preference of which badges you would prefer or absolutely not want.

Also, working with several contacts. May be able to take several more orders, check back to see if I do.

Edited by luyairis

XD a day passes and I miss out on everything, darn it, Star Wars!
Anyway, I'll definitely be checking back to see if you can take anymore orders, and even if you can't, thank you very much for offering up your services.

Do you have any possible guesstimates on shipping costs? Like if someone ordered one of each Player Box and a playmat (none of which is particularly heavy, but I guess they're kinda long), what could I expect shipping to be? Something like $15-20 or more like $40+?

Thanks again!

Edited by CloudLink

XD a day passes and I miss out on everything, darn it, Star Wars!

Anyway, I'll definitely be checking back to see if you can take anymore orders, and even if you can't, thank you very much for offering up your services.

Do you have any possible guesstimates on shipping costs? Like if someone ordered one of each Player Box and a playmat (none of which is particularly heavy, but I guess they're kinda long), what could I expect shipping to be? Something like $15-20 or more like $40+?

Thanks again!

Assuming the playmat is 1lb and the boxes are about 1lb each, + packaging, etc, would make it 4 lbs, which is 1.8 kg approx. That would make shipping about $28 USD, according to the rate chart.

Final cost will be: Merchandise cost + shipping (EMS via Japan Post) + packaging cost + stipend + any additional costs that may occur (this will differ per person).

Also, I will try to avoid customs fees as much as possible (i.e. marking the package as a gift), but you will still need to calculate that on based on your local region.

Edited by luyairis