FE Cipher Series 3 Complete Translation

pasu

Please post the link explaining, Ninja Emblems and stuff

Ninja emblems are a Series 2 thing, so we pretty much assume everyone knows about it already (When this card is triggered as support, you may choose to deploy this unit tapped by discarding a card from your hand) As for resistance, when the defending unit that triggered the resistance emblem is defeated, you may deploy the triggered unit (mozume)

Awesome. Very cool. Thanks for the list.

Noticed #36 Jill is listed as 1 cost when she's a 3(2).

Whoops! Should be fixed by now

• 5 weeks later...

Was playing last night and noticed the wiki and the doc don't have Soren 2/3 translated.

I'm guessing that's Starter deck but yeah. I dunno what he does.

I'll attach the card soon, I'm currently at work.

Edited by Omegaweapon

You are technically correct. The ST cards lagged behind a bit. But if you look in any other place, including this thread's opening post, you'll find it.

"Brute Force Tactics” / AUTO / [Once per turn] When another ally levels up, you can draw 1 card and discard 1 card. /// "Wind Mage” / CONT / While attacking a Flying unit, this unit gains 20 attack.

You are technically correct. The ST cards lagged behind a bit. But if you look in any other place, including this thread's opening post, you'll find it.

"Brute Force Tactics” / AUTO / [Once per turn] When another ally levels up, you can draw 1 card and discard 1 card. /// "Wind Mage” / CONT / While attacking a Flying unit, this unit gains 20 attack.

I'm sorry. I'm new to this and saved only the wiki for the card list and rules and the doc.

Thanks for that!

Was playing last night and noticed the wiki and the doc don't have Soren 2/3 translated.

I'm guessing that's Starter deck but yeah. I dunno what he does.

I'll attach the card soon, I'm currently at work.

Sorry that's mostly my bad. The wiki editors (including me) aren't doing much with the structure deck because we're waiting on my set 3 goods to arrive, which includes a trial deck. I need the goods to scan a good picture and that's basically what we are waiting for. Thanks for your patience.

Sorry that's mostly my bad. The wiki editors (including me) aren't doing much with the structure deck because we're waiting on my set 3 goods to arrive, which includes a trial deck. I need the goods to scan a good picture and that's basically what we are waiting for. Thanks for your patience.

I have 2 boxes that came in. I can maybe scan some cards you're in need of.

Edit; started deck coming in tomorrow. The Soren I had was from a random common lot and noticed it had st on its numbers.

Edited by Omegaweapon