No activation email sent

Guest Akihaa

Hey guys, I'm fairly new here. Please forgive me if I'm not posting this under the right topic.

When I first tried to create and account, I never got an activation email. I checked spam/junk box, but nothing. The email I used was a yahoo account. I also tried changing the email to my gmail one, but an activation email didn't come either. I tried changing the email to my yahoo account one more time, but again, no email :( When I tried signing up again and tried typing in my first username, it said that it was already taken (it didn't say it was taken the first time I tried signing up). So now I have this "knock-off" one. If possible, could an admin, staff member, or someone in a place of authority manually send an activation email to my first account so I can use that one and delete this one? Or else, that account will just be sitting there collecting dust >_>;

Sorry for the trouble. :tangerinesadness:

So the email you used to make this account worked, but your yahoo account didn't?

Okay, I manually approved your original account. Post here or send me a PM with it to confirm you can get on fine and I'll delete the alt. If your yahoo account is having issues receiving emails from us, you might want to change the email linked to the original account to the gmail one you used for this one after I delete it.

Edited by Tangerine

Super, get that email changed in case it causes you more problems! If for some reason you're unable to, just send me a PM and I'll change your email manually as well.

Oh and welcome to SF :P:.

Edited by Tangerine