More Kozaki twitter arts

RidellCrimea

Tsubaki

CWFBDFLUwAAJpj9.jpg

https://twitter.com/kymg/status/675892941957632002

Sakura and Kazahana

CWFTzhtUEAAatBe.jpg

https://twitter.com/kymg/status/675913564910039041

He's on a drawing spree today and has a poll about which character he should draw next on twitter. I voted for Saizou and he comes 2nd after Sakura. I hope Kozaki draws him next.

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh man, Tsubaki sans shirt is SO very sexy! Ahem. . .

I wonder if Kazahana gets to truly relax. Even though Sakura is strolling without a care in the world, Kazahana doesn't look like she's enjoying herself one bit!

Thank you for sharing this stuff, I love when he draws the downtime characters!

bless kozaki for shirtless tsubaki

I wonder when he'll draw downtime Ryouma, he's done most of the other siblings now I think, except him and Elise?

Yespls, I'd love to see Ryouma and Elise as well

subaki is top tier husbando just like I thought

As for Kozaki, I certainly think he's the best artist in the series. I don't see the "same-face" complaint at all. I think he certainly blows the old artists out of the water.

Although, I also love Genei Ibunroku's art. Especially Mamori. It's a hard choice. I certainly think FE is better now than ever before no matter what anyone says.

Kazahana and Sakura are adorable. Also Tsubaki braids his pegasus's mane and tail that's all I ever needed to know about him.

Sakura's team is definitely one of my favorite royal+retainer teams.

Edited by wvype

bless kozaki for shirtless tsubaki

I wonder when he'll draw downtime Ryouma, he's done most of the other siblings now I think, except him and Elise?

I also want to see downtime versions of these two, it would be cool to see Ryoma without his armor and maybe Elise with her hair down.

Another thing that would be nice is something similiar to the exalt Chrom he drew before, but this time it would be something like Ryoma and Marx dressed as kings, like Ryoma in Sumeragi's armor and Marx wearing Garon's crown and coat.

Leo dressed as a king would also be interesting since he does become Nohr's king in Birthright.

Edited by Water Mage

I was just going to make a comment about how hot Tsubaki is but it looks like I've been beat to the punch seven-fold

Can you draw Nishiki shirtless, Kozaki-sama? For reasons.

I'm also interested in seeing some Kagerou and Effie. Really glad he's doing this

Yeah! I wonder if he doesn't like Ryoma as much as the others... :(

But the art he's doing on his own time is still great!

Can you draw Nishiki shirtless, Kozaki-sama? For reasons.

Why did say that?

Now I can't stop thinking about it.

Stupid sexy fox.

Joking aside, he did draw a shirtless Takumi and Tsubaki, so it seems that he prefers to draw the male Hoshidans shirtless.

There's still hope for a shirtless Nishiki and Hinata!!

Edited by Water Mage

I love how Hana is in a priest garb (her secondary class is priest) and she still has her Katana. Her face is priceless and the picture perfectly sums up their relationship.

Also, shirtless Tsubaki is pretty hnnnggg.

These casual scene art are so great, I really love the clothes. (I wish Kozaki could design the armor too)

Another thing that would be nice is something similiar to the exalt Chrom he drew before, but this time it would be something like Ryoma and Marx dressed as kings, like Ryoma in Sumeragi's armor and Marx wearing Garon's crown and coat.

I'm no Kozaki, but I have made fanart of Marx in Garon's crown (and you can sorta see the cape).

tumblr_nxvfhqqBJ31r4k8lno2_1280.jpg

Marx in Garon's crown (and cape)

source

These casual scene art are so great, I really love the clothes. (I wish Kozaki could design the armor too)

I completely agree. I also wish they would show characters in casual clothing in-game. 2D art in Fates (not just characters) is lacking overall.

subaki is top tier husbando just like I thought

As for Kozaki, I certainly think he's the best artist in the series. I don't see the "same-face" complaint at all. I think he certainly blows the old artists out of the water.

Although, I also love Genei Ibunroku's art. Especially Mamori. It's a hard choice. I certainly think FE is better now than ever before no matter what anyone says.

You tell people to not slam the new titles, but all you do in your posts is talk shit about the old games while praising the new ones. Double standards much?

Honestly it's a matter of opinion but I think the series still had pretty great artists, there's no friggin' need to put them down just to praise Kozaki. Kita Senri is great, so is Mayumi Hirota, so is Sachiko Wada.

You can praise him without the need of costantly telling us how much the old games suck in a way or another compared to the new stuff.

You tell people to not slam the new titles, but all you do in your posts is talk shit about the old games while praising the new ones. Double standards much?

Honestly it's a matter of opinion but I think the series still had pretty great artists, there's no friggin' need to put them down just to praise Kozaki. Kita Senri is great, so is Mayumi Hirota, so is Sachiko Wada.

You can praise him without the need of costantly telling us how much the old games suck in a way or another compared to the new stuff.

You're talking about opinions on the Internet. Chill.

I could also say the same about the group that lambasts the new because the old was better (which I think is kinda silly since they're on a Fates board), but that won't change things.

---

I'm iffy on the braided mane. It looks nice, but imagine what happens when Tsubaki's airborne!

Wow, this looks so good... and I love Hana's expression. She's all like, "Touch her or get stabbed!" and Sakura's like, "Hana please." lol.

Edit: I also found a colored version:

tumblr_nzb5emGYcG1uzxbico1_400.png

Found here: http://littlecheerx.tumblr.com/post/135124946754/okay-but-i-just-had-to-colour-them-being-huge

Edited by MidoriMage