More Kozaki twitter arts

RidellCrimea

I've been seeing mentions of Kozaki drawing Joker/Jakob. Anyone else see it?

Yes he drew Jakob. Beautifully, too. I don't have a link to it on Twitter, but someone put it on Jakob's wiki page.

http://fireemblem.wikia.com/wiki/Joker?file=Jakob_kymg.jpg

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I agree. And we can tell that he doesn't really have much time off either. He's still half in uniform.

I noticed that, too. Poor guy.

[spoiler=very slight spoilers]He's also the character that hates mornings the most and he stays up talking with Kamui when Kamui can't sleep, so he probably doesn't get a lot of rest either. Don't know if that's considered a spoiler, but I'll mark it as one anyway.

Kozaki seems to really like Ganz. He was one of the options on the 'which character should be drawn next' poll held on his Twitter. And now he's in the Joker pics. And Kozaki has drawn like 2 Ganz pics on his Twitter before too.

Did he really design that...? It seems so contrary to everything else he's done for Fire Emblem. At least from the concept art that's been posted on SS.

He designed the crown, and then talked how he should've put a cow pattern on her cape (after a joke about Camilla looking like a cow), therefore I believe he drew all of it.

He designed the crown, and then talked how he should've put a cow pattern on her cape (after a joke about Camilla looking like a cow), therefore I believe he drew all of it.

Well, I love the crown anyway.

I'd like to see a drawing of Camilla but with the pants of the standard Revenant Knight class. It's mostly the battle panties that bother me.

Thor, are you out there...?

No bara Camilla tho

From the translations I've read, the only thing that's been said is that he designed Camilla; nothing about her armor. He could've made a few tweaks, but we need more solid info before we can say that he did all of it.

From the translations I've read, the only thing that's been said is that he designed Camilla; nothing about her armor. He could've made a few tweaks, but we need more solid info before we can say that he did all of it.

Well then why does he talk like he designed her cape and headpiece? \(°_° )/

I'd like to know if he did or not, but what I've read seems to say that he did design her outfit, like all the royal designs, therefore I assume that's his work.

Plus, it's not like stupid sexy designs are outside of his field of expertise.

Although he seems to like rough dudes a lot too, it's cute!

Thor, are you out there...?

No bara Camilla tho

Goddammit

I was actually trying to do some camilla design touchups but I'm pretty bad at her anatomy since I was trying very hard to not make her super bara and trying to keep with her general figure but less gravity-defying and slightly more realistically proportioned, while simultaneously keeping the cleavage but making it more petrine-like also for the sake of making the outfit itself make some sense so that it 1) has better support 2) isn't fucking strapless like how tf does it stay on ?????

So it's taking me a while to draw something that's simultaneously true to her character but doesn't really compromise my style either

But I am not very good at big boobs (bara tiddies pecs aside) hahaha I'll have to work on that

It'll happen one day

Edited by Thor Odinson

I mean can't Camilla use magic?

Her mag is shit and also as a outfit designer it bothers me when things require glue to function

Look if you can use magic for your outfit and all you do with it is keep a strapless top on you're doing magic outfits wrong git gud

I expect like, a fucking galaxy cape or something really cool if you're gonna wear a magic outfit, go all out, bruh

Hell if mages know how to clothes maybe Leon should get himself a spell to stop putting his cape on backwards

Edited by Thor Odinson