More Kozaki twitter arts

RidellCrimea

I'm sorry, I can't get over the ridiculous amount of hair on that fella's head, and just the incredible volume it posesses. Super long Aqua/Azura hair? Ok fine, at least it's relatively thin and straight. How thick and heavy must that Ryoma hair be?

As thick and heavy as mine, which means that leaving it untied is a huge pain in the neck (literally).

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If Ryoma got his hair cut, would anyone even recognize him outside of his lobster suit? It's like 20% of his body.

I'm liking every art piece Kozaki's been putting out. He's fallen at #2 on my list of favourite FE character artists, just above Senri Kita and below the fantastic Sachiko Wada.

To continue to beat a dead horse, I will more than gladly state that what I love about these pieces is how it shows the characters in informal situations or otherwise doing non-duty related tasks. Oboro sewing, Ryoma writing, Pieri scaring away the castle chefs so she can do all the cooking. It helps to establish more about the characters than the game itself can, and, as a fanfiction writer, is a treasure trove for information on a character.

So Marx is a cat person, while Ryoma is a dog person... Why does that fit them so surprisingly well?

As thick and heavy as mine, which means that leaving it untied is a huge pain in the neck (literally).

I also have thick and heavy hair. Except I never really notice any neck pain. But my head feels a LOT lighter and more comfortable to turn around after having a hair cut.

Edited by RidellCrimea

I don't have any real like for Ryoma, so while this art looks good, it doesn't do anything for me.

I love Kozaki's art. It's pretty much perfect. I do hope that after FE15 or so that we get a new artist though. Only Pokemon can pull off having the same artist for the entire series, and even then Gen VI looks boring compared to Gens I-IV. And then there's stuff like Brendan and May now compared to then *shutters*

omg, Ryouma's art is finally here, and it's great.

I almost never like long hair on guys, but Ryouma can somehow pull this crazy mess off and still be fabulous. Gotta hand it to him. And he's a dog person; as a dog person myself, I'm cool with this :3

Glad Kozaki fixed the short arm from the first picture, though. That kinda bothered me.

Anyway, keep them coming, Kozaki. If we are never getting official art of all the characters, at least we have these.

Saizou is way more muscular than I thought. . .but my instict that he'd be a totally cutie without his mask was right~!

And, uh, hi, Suzukaze, you're pretty good-looking too. :P:

Daaaaamn! Look at Saizou's arms! They're huge!He might give RD!Ike a run for his money!

And Suzukaze is no slouch in the muscle departament either!

And it looks like that my guess that Kozaki likes to draw the male Hoshidans shirtless was right!

Are we gonna see a shirtless Nishiki? Or a shirtless Hinata?

Edited by Water Mage

Don't forget the shirtless version!

CXQNeYHU0AAThgA.jpg

source

Saizou has such big muscles and looks so good without his mask! And Suzukaze is not bad to look at either!

Those ninja brothers, wow.

That Ryoma is kind of disappointing though, his arm looks short and he looks like he has boobs... That dog is cute though!

Kozaki revised Ryouma. Did you see the new one with the ponytail?