Our Master Plan

Summer and I are going to take over Serenes. "How?", you may ask? Idk really, peer pressure made me do it. Summer and I met on a cold stormy night, when the one with a Nah avatar left, (You know who you are) Summer proposed his master plan to me. He is the Season. I am the Plant. Togethor with our powers combined, we grow taller and more formidible than any mere mortal could dream of, and we'll rule over Serenes. Cower in fear weaklings, your days are numbered, or if you get on your knees and beg, you can join our forces, and become part of an amazing troop force with milk and buiscuits for only 4.99 a month. (I should probably mention that this is a joke and not actually serious)

Edited by CooledEvergreen

I see whats going on here, evergreen and summer made this topic for a joke or to just mess around and in the longrun see if they get warning points for posting in far from the forest imo

I see whats going on here, evergreen and summer made this topic for a joke or to just mess around and in the longrun see if they get warning points for posting in far from the forest imo

Obviously that is definetly up to