giving a woman a foot massage

Ansem

I've had a cursory interest in learning Actual Massage technique for a while, it's like an intersection of a bunch of things that interest me- anatomy as it applies to both Science and art, (physical) therapy [via human contact], documented health benefits for days, etc. (But,) I heard that in my state, just to get certified it's a couple years training (just learning about it? not sure) for like one thousand literal hours total, 8 hours a day? And the massage schools (who have a vested interest of course) tout it as a high-ranking field in terms of growth, but also that average pay is $40k, which isn't bad by (most) any means but for two years training? I (literally) dunno...

Which is to say;

*ahem*

Cast ye not your aspersions, if you please, upon the distinguished and honorable* field, art, and practice of massage therapy, sir(s).

*cough*

[spoiler=*]if perhaps, maybe, occasionally, sometimes in-some-ways-always uncomfortably-near-to-the-proximity-of prostitution (not that I would know really)

also obligatory does this also go for not-women

because I'll be kinda disappointed if not, I was hoping to segue smoothly from having my hands on a foot to my tongue on a dick but not if thatd be weird